Todays NFL games

That seems to be the consensus, personally I don't get it unless he can bring in Belichick. I think the Cowboys need a team shrink more than a new coach.
Agreed, McCarthy has had some good win-loss records, but for whatever reason they don't perform well in playoff competition.

Other than a sports psychologist, a
guy like Belichek, who's been through multiple playoff scenarios could likely help.

The only obstacle could be that he would want front office control, and Jerry Jones may not be willing to relinquish it.

Looking at their overall defensive performance for the entire season, I agree, however, the Eagles have struggled in the last month of this season.
It will be interesting to see which Eagles team shows up today.

Amazing how far Philly has fallen! If it had been the whole season, I'd think it made sense after playing a SB, but they were 10-1 and fell off a cliff! The losses have been terrible and embarrassing as well! Now in the playoffs, they look even worse, making Mayfield look like a pro-bowler! :rolleyes: :heehee::nono:;)

Amazing how far Philly has fallen! If it had been the whole season, I'd think it made sense after playing a SB, but they were 10-1 and fell off a cliff! The losses have been terrible and embarrassing as well! Now in the playoffs, they look even worse, making Mayfield look like a pro-bowler! :rolleyes: :heehee::nono:;)
You're right about that. This has been the most complete collapse of a highly rated team that I can recall in recent years.

They even looked demoralized when the game was still within reach.

There is apparently something going on there that they need to figure out during the off season.

I been kind of a Baker Mayfield "sympathizer" this season because there were high hopes for him at one time, and this was his shot to redeem himself.

Even if the Bucs don't win another game, they've already surpassed what was predicted for them.

You're right about that. This has been the most complete collapse of a highly rated team that I can recall in recent years.

They even looked demoralized when the game was still within reach.

There is apparently something going on there that they need to figure out during the off season.

I been kind of a Baker Mayfield "sympathizer" this season because there were high hopes for him at one time, and this was his shot to redeem himself.

Even if the Bucs don't win another game, they've already surpassed what was predicted for them.

You're not the only Mayfield sympathizer! Way back when Skip Bayless was a huge fan when he played in Cleveland! He touted him again & again until he was finally traded away! He's been a nomad ever since! :eek:

You're not the only Mayfield sympathizer! Way back when Skip Bayless was a huge fan when he played in Cleveland! He touted him again & again until he was finally traded away! He's been a nomad ever since! :eek:
I forgot that Skip was a Baker groupie....😆

That TD to Palmer should have been a 5 yard completion. The DB just slide off him like he was greased. That's just plain old 'don't want to'.

Forum List

Back