The worst game analysis/prediction I have ever heard.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Twitter

This moron is COMPLETELY CLUELESS.

Arrowhead Stadium and the Chiefs hold the world record for loudest stadium. This moron thinks the weather will completely silence the fans.

Ridiculous

Think I made mistake I took both favorites and overs worried about an over in bad weather ,,,,hope it comes down from 56 1/2

Question is.....Will Andy Reid choke again with poor game management?

Andy Reid has never coached a QB with Mahomes talent. That kid seems like he can go Tom Brady on the NFL, multiple super bowls, always in the playoffs.

Tom Brady needed to win three Super Bowls before he was taken seriously

Let Mahomes win ONE before you cast his bust for Canton

Good to see KC playing serious football again. They haven’t been in a SB in almost 50 years and haven’t been in an AFC championship since that fluke with Joe Montana

I wish them luck

Colin Cowherd has a very punchable face.

He’s like Steven a smith and skip Bayless. They just say the most outrageous things they can come up with, and they get attention for it

Twitter

This moron is COMPLETELY CLUELESS.

Arrowhead Stadium and the Chiefs hold the world record for loudest stadium. This moron thinks the weather will completely silence the fans.

Ridiculous

I just had to see who the link was to and immediately I knew it was garbage. A few years back, he had a take on College football that went something along the lines of, “Only warm weather teams are going toe able to compete for a national championship because kids only want to go to warm weather universities”.

Andy Reid has never coached a QB with Mahomes talent. That kid seems like he can go Tom Brady on the NFL, multiple super bowls, always in the playoffs.

Tom Brady needed to win three Super Bowls before he was taken seriously

Let Mahomes win ONE before you cast his bust for Canton

Let’s put it this way, any GM would trade their QB for Mahomes today, including Brady. He may not win today, but after one full season as a starter, nobody has ever been better.

Forum List

Back