Racism since Obama

Yeah, what he said.

She would make a great president!

untitled.png

I wish they would elect Oprah president of the UN. The lady has so much love.
And good looking to boot

she's already running the country via her whipped hubby and doing a piss poor job of it to boot

You still never provided any answers as to how Obama, Holder and Oprah are "practicing bigotry".

google for yourself boy

Just as I figured
I wish they would elect Oprah president of the UN. The lady has so much love.
And good looking to boot

she's already running the country via her whipped hubby and doing a piss poor job of it to boot

You still never provided any answers as to how Obama, Holder and Oprah are "practicing bigotry".

google for yourself boy

Just as I figured...ignorant white trash.

Racism has always been around. There are just more ways these days for people to express theirs (for example the first page of this thread)

Dang AA you back smoking dat Stuff again... and so soon after Rehab...??? Looks like KP is still
Clean...They musta raided his Still...:wine:

Have any of you seen pics of Michele where she looks like an ape? Not being racist just saying. Besides I heard she was a man and had a sex change. That makes Obama our 1st tranny president

You are trying to get a rise out of some of us. It is just disrespectful to say such things about
the greatest 1st family there has ever been in the White House. They are loved by hundred
of millions in this country and a billion worldwide. It takes a village to love a president!

He comforts the people of this nation like no one before him ever has. His wife shows the
world as much class as Jackie once did. Together they are stamping out racism and
leading this country to a very bright future.
Celerbrate.jpg

It was the extraordinary night which saw Barack Obama make history.
And after the most hotly-fought campaign in living memory, days of votes and hours of queues, Americans black and white took to the street to celebrate his landslide victory. Towns and cities across the country were filled with the honking of horns, screams of joy, arms lifted skywards - and memories of civil rights struggles past.

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

One thing Obama did is made certain that no other black will be elected President for a very long time.

You are admitting that America is that racist.

Because we've had some inept white Presidents, and yet white men kept getting elected.

But one black President who doesn't perform as expected, and it's all over for them for a long time.

Thanks for at least admitting it.

I believe if we elect him for another term or maybe Michelle they can end racism for all time.
Not just in America, but the whole world. He has brought the country so far. No one can
say it has been a easy job. He has gas prices down. He has people that can't find work
on some
Obama future.jpg
great programs to be sure there is food in their homes. He has the respect of the
whole world. He is working hard to take guns off the streets. Look at the job he did with
healthcare. Turn to Ferguson and see how he has mistreated black unafraid to stand up
to oppression. Look how he stood by Mike's family when their son was gunned down for
walking in the street. Those immortal words of his, 'if I had a son.' What comfort to Trayvon's
family after he was murdered. I believe he is the greatest president in this country's history.

villageidiotObama_zpsc96abfd6.jpg

But rather those who slander the name of Barack Obola...

I believe if we elect him for another term or maybe Michelle they can end racism for all time.
Not just in America, but the whole world. He has brought the country so far. No one can
say it has been a easy job. He has gas prices down. He has people that can't find work
on someView attachment 35044 great programs to be sure there is food in their homes. He has the respect of the
whole world. He is working hard to take guns off the streets. Look at the job he did with
healthcare. Turn to Ferguson and see how he has mistreated black unafraid to stand up
to oppression. Look how he stood by Mike's family when their son was gunned down for
walking in the street. Those immortal words of his, 'if I had a son.' What comfort to Trayvon's
family after he was murdered. I believe he is the greatest president in this country's history.

Forum List

Back