Racism since Obama

What has Obama done to contribute to racism?

How about " the white police acted stupidly" publicly before he even knew ANY facts of the case other than the skin color of the "victim"

Nonsense. He did not quote the words "the white police". And if he did, you would have provided a link validating that.

of course he didn't But he absolutely declared that the police acted stupidly before he knew a fucking thing about what happened.

TWICE

How about " the white police acted stupidly" publicly before he even knew ANY facts of the case other than the skin color of the "victim"

Nonsense. He did not quote the words "the white police". And if he did, you would have provided a link validating that.

of course he didn't But he absolutely declared that the police acted stupidly before he knew a fucking thing about what happened.

TWICE
So how does making that statement equate to "contributing to racism"? Police officers are not above reproach.

TWICE
So how does making that statement equate to "contributing to racism"? Police officers are not above reproach.

How does it contribute? Duh, the one fact he DID know, was that the "victim" was black. If it had been a white person he would have done what he should have done, kept his mouth shut.

You should check facts before exposing yourself as ignorant and misinformed.
There was a black officer(Leon Lashly) present when Louis Gates was arrested.

That being said, if it had been a white person, this never would have even been in the news, because most likely the white person would not have been arrested in the first place.......(for breaking into their own home because they were locked out)

Nice try. Now what?

chosen sides idiot
Please define how he "chose sides".... and "goggle it yourself" is not credible...... idiot.

I googled and found plenty.

Guess I'm being difficult being a typical white person and all

No you did not. And you ahould not discredit and insult white people in general by stating that you are "typical".

chosen sides idiot
Please define how he "chose sides".... and "goggle it yourself" is not credible...... idiot.

No you did not. And you ahould not discredit and insult white people in general by stating that you are "typical".

slow on the uptake ^

just like the rest of Holder's people

Last edited:

That being said, if it had been a white person, this never would have even been in the news, because most likely the white person would not have been arrested in the first place.......(for breaking into their own home because they were locked out)

Nice try. Now what?

can you prove your claim?

Nice try. Now what?

I dont have to "prove" anything. It is a fact that the supervising officer present was black. The report of the incident is on the Internet.

Google it.

chosen sides idiot

slow on the uptake ^

just like the rest of Holder's people

Why would pointing out the obvious be "slow"? And you still did not google anything.

Pretty sure I shagged that chick in the back of a bus.
I was pretty drunk,and it was a time ago so I cant be sure......

I remember that and yes you were a little drunk. Look I don't judge, but
that was not Rosa you did the big nasty with. No, it was her brother.

Her brother has tits?[/QUOTE]

From my seat it looked like you were working his man titties pretty good, but
please remember I don't judge a person who plays under the rainbow.

Nice try. Now what?

I dont have to "prove" anything. It is a fact that the supervising officer present was black. The report of the incident is on the Internet.

Google it.

Uh yeah you DO have to prove it. Crowley was alone when he arrested Gates

And here is Obama's complete statement about the incident

"I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that. But I think it's fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home, and, number three, what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there's a long history in this country of African Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately

See, the man admits he doesn't know, then goes on to blame racism.

Not to mention he lied, there was no proof that it was Gates's own home.

I read the same statement, and he never said "white police acted stupidly" as you initially claimed.

Again, how is what he said practicing bigotry? It is a fact that black and Hispanic people are stopped by police more frequently.

That being said, I will even humor you and agree that he lied, but it still does not equate to practicing bigotry or racism.

I read the same statement, and he never said "white police acted stupidly" as you initially claimed.

Again, how is what he said practicing bigotry? It is a fact that black and Hispanic people are stopped by police more frequently.

That being said, I will even humor you and agree that he lied, but it still does not equate to practicing bigotry or racism.

oh, so if a white President had gotten up and said

"the person trying to break into their own home in the middle of the night and then refused to identify himself to police acted stupidly"

you wouldn't have insisted that it was racist if the guy was black? Of course you would have. Just as we see with Brown. Automatically assume racism.

I was in high school in the 70's. Racism and riots were bad in the school. They finally posted national guard on campus due to the deaths and other violence. Since then it slowly went away. I felt it was dead until a little after Obama was elected. Now few years later and Obama with help is fueling racism big time. Why?
It's the fear of change common to most on the right, as America becomes a more diverse, inclusive society, reactionary conservatives grow increasingly hostile to those whom they perceive as a 'threat.' As authoritarians conservatives simply can't tolerate diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty, they can't help but seek to compel conformity – and among some on the right this manifests as racism.

oh brother, FEAR of change....ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:ack-1:

"the person trying to break into their own home in the middle of the night and then refused to identify himself to police acted stupidly"

you wouldn't have insisted that it was racist if the guy was black? Of course you would have. Just as we see with Brown. Automatically assume racism.

You should ask yourself that question and not me.

If the incidents of white citizens being stopped was disproportionately high compared to other citizens would you consider it racism?

Furthermore, that aside, you still have not made it clear how the president practiced any bigotry.

You should ask yourself that question and not me.

If the incidents of white citizens being stopped was disproportionately high compared to other citizens would you consider it racism?

Furthermore, that aside, you still have not made it clear how the president practiced any bigotry.

The incidents of blacks being disproportionally being stopped by police being high would be concerning, if not for the fact that the number of crimes COMMITTED by blacks is even MORE disproportionally high.

Blacks commit 50% of the crime in this country. Do they make up 50% of the police stops in this country? Because if it is LOWER than 50% than actually, the cops are stopping a disproportionally LOW number of blacks.

Forum List

Back