Racism since Obama

An American

Rookie
Dec 13, 2014
I was in high school in the 70's. Racism and riots were bad in the school. They finally posted national guard on campus due to the deaths and other violence. Since then it slowly went away. I felt it was dead until a little after Obama was elected. Now few years later and Obama with help is fueling racism big time. Why?

I was in high school in the 70's. Racism and riots were bad in the school. They finally posted national guard on campus due to the deaths and other violence. Since then it slowly went away. I felt it was dead until a little after Obama was elected. Now few years later and Obama with help is fueling racism big time. Why?

Obama is a racist and a racial agitator

Because the power elite have a vested interest in keeping Americans divided. Not only by race, but also by gender, ethnicity, and class. It is a very old tactic, but amazingly many are incapable of recognizing and understanding it.

Obama is a racist and a racial agitator

A "Community Organizer," as it were.

Because the power elite have a vested interest in keeping Americans divided. Not only by race, but also by gender, ethnicity, and class. It is a very old tactic, but amazingly many are incapable of recognizing and understanding it.
This.

Politics is about dividing us into us vs them. That is how many of them win. Without bogeymen those same politicians would have to win on actual issues.

One thing Obama did is made certain that no other black will be elected President for a very long time.

What was the name of the school?

The racism is simple. The racism of the minority haters had been forced down. The internet allows anonymity for folks, minority and majority, to post their filth.

Women and men and children have been amazed at the hatred for a man who is black who became president.

Racism didn't go away. It just went underground. Jake is right that they more in the open now. They're very cowardly and the internet has given them a cyber white sheet to hide behind.

Obama has not "chosen sides" or really addressed racism any ore or less than most other presidents.

There have always been some who just have to blame others for their own actions, their words and more than anything else, their failures. Blame Obama, blame Hispanics, blame Blacks - its easier than getting off their fat butts and doing for themselves.

10580049_828003613886291_3249061976425937802_n_zps7ff690ac.jpg

Racism didn't go away. It just went underground. Jake is right that they more in the open now. They're very cowardly and the internet has given them a cyber white sheet to hide behind.

Obama has not "chosen sides" or really addressed racism any ore or less than most other presidents.

There have always been some who just have to blame others for their own actions, their words and more than anything else, their failures. Blame Obama, blame Hispanics, blame Blacks - its easier than getting off their fat butts and doing for themselves.

10580049_828003613886291_3249061976425937802_n_zps7ff690ac.jpg

the difference between the KKK and the NAACP, Obama, Holder, Oprah, Al. Jesse, Harris-Perry etc is that the latter group can practice their bigotry in the open with no fear of castigation or consequences

Blacks assumed that once they got a brother in office they would be on easy street.
Only to find out what we all already knew....it doesnt matter what skin color the prez has,you still have to work.
And of course you have obammy and holder spouting stupid shit that riles up blacks.

I hope our president gets us paid our reparations. I also hope that he will be elected for
another 4 years. 8 years is not near enough time to fix all the problems that Bush has
cause Blacks in this country. Obama is by far the greatest leader the world has seen
in many - many years. Not even president Johnson, Carter, and Clinton have come anywhere
close to the greatness of Barack.

the difference between the KKK and the NAACP, Obama, Holder, Oprah, Al. Jesse, Harris-Perry etc is that the latter group can practice their bigotry in the open with no fear of castigation or consequences

The major difference is that, berryboy, the latter do not lynch like your group did for several score decades. And burn. And torture. And drive your victims weeping before you.

Last edited:
I hope our president gets us paid our reparations. I also hope that he will be elected for
another 4 years. 8 years is not near enough time to fix all the problems that Bush has
cause Blacks in this country. Obama is by far the greatest leader the world has seen
in many - many years. Not even president Johnson, Carter, and Clinton have come anywhere

Come on man!! You'll have to do better than that.
The poor sentence structure is a nice touch,but it's obvious you're just some troll trying to make blacks look bad.

Come on man!! You'll have to do better than that.
The poor sentence structure is a nice touch,but it's obvious you're just some troll trying to make blacks look bad.
You are a racist! Also if you are going to point our grammar put a space between your , and but.

Hands Up! Don't Shoot!

Forum List

Back