White household wealth is 13 times that of black household wealth

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is what happens when your race has an average IQ of 80 and no one believes in studying in school or working hard. Jesse and AL say the answer is - more affirmative action.

Study Wealth Gap Between Whites and Blacks Highest Since 1989

dec 12 2014
A Pew Research Center study released on Friday finds that in 2013, the wealth of white households was 13 times greater than black households, a dramatic increase since 2010 when white wealth was eight times that of black household wealth.
The gap between white and black wealth is now at its highest point since 1989.

The study, which defines net worth as the difference between a household's assets and liabilities, says whites are more likely to own stocks, thereby partially explaining their jump in wealth as the stock market has risen.

The Pew study found that the typical American household had a net worth of $81,400 in 2013.

This is what happens when your race has an average IQ of 80 and no one believes in studying in school or working hard. Jesse and AL say the answer is - more affirmative action.

dec 12 2014
A Pew Research Center study released on Friday finds that in 2013, the wealth of white households was 13 times greater than black households, a dramatic increase since 2010 when white wealth was eight times that of black household wealth.

The study, which defines net worth as the difference between a household's assets and liabilities, says whites are more likely to own stocks, thereby partially explaining their jump in wealth as the stock market has risen.

The Pew study found that the typical American household had a net worth of $81,400 in 2013.
Hope and change ain't working out too well.

Hence the anger over police shootings, etc.

Must suck to get duped so badly by your historic black President.

dec 12 2014

posts like yours is what happens when thy allow jerks with IQ's of 13 to post here.....

dec 12 2014

posts like yours is what happens when thy allow jerks with IQ's of 13 to post here.....

Yes it was a disappointment to find out our wealth was only 13 times that of Blacks. It should be a whole lot more than that.

dec 12 2014

Yes it was a disappointment to find out our wealth was only 13 times that of Blacks. It should be a whole lot more than that.

Exactly. Everybody should be pissed at Obama!

Black-Income-from-Nixon-to-Obama.jpg

Well Obama with the help of his Race Hustler Sharptong did get them out rioting and looting. I guess that's what he considers, Hope and change

This has nothing to do with Intelligence quotient, except as it applies to progressive politicians.

dec 12 2014

yea but it aint....sorry to disappoint you....

Blacks can't accumulate wealth because they can't plan ahead. You give a black person a million dollars and it's all gone in a month - wasted on drugs and lotto.

Blacks can't accumulate wealth because they can't plan ahead. You give a black person a million dollars and it's all gone in a month - wasted on drugs and lotto.
yea sure....i delivered mail to black guy who designed a machine for Northrop who paid him 1.5 million for the rights to it.....5 years later the guy turned it into about 8 million bucks.....Speedos has anyone called you an asshole yet today?...if not let me give you one of these.....

... and 100x that of shootspeeder's net worth.

True. I've made millions but i give it all to the poor.

lol

Yeah, sure, speeders. Whatever you say. Maybe you can pay the electrical company to turn power back on in your trailer with all those millions.

I used to lecture at a black university, and I also hired many black interns. Most of them became very successful.

I used to lecture at a black university, and I also hired many black interns. Most of them became very successful.
Lecture what.? Some useless liberal arts crap. That's all blacks can learn. Try teaching them useful difficult stuff like math or physics and watch what happens.

Lecture what.? Some useless liberal arts crap. That's all blacks can learn. Try teaching them useful difficult stuff like math or physics and watch what happens.
notice how the shitster doesnt answer what i said....the reason?.....the guys a pussy....

Forum List

Back