Racism since Obama

I was in high school in the 70's. Racism and riots were bad in the school. They finally posted national guard on campus due to the deaths and other violence. Since then it slowly went away. I felt it was dead until a little after Obama was elected. Now few years later and Obama with help is fueling racism big time. Why?
It's the fear of change common to most on the right, as America becomes a more diverse, inclusive society, reactionary conservatives grow increasingly hostile to those whom they perceive as a 'threat.' As authoritarians conservatives simply can't tolerate diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty, they can't help but seek to compel conformity – and among some on the right this manifests as racism.

I hope our president gets us paid our reparations. I also hope that he will be elected for
another 4 years. 8 years is not near enough time to fix all the problems that Bush has
cause Blacks in this country. Obama is by far the greatest leader the world has seen
in many - many years. Not even president Johnson, Carter, and Clinton have come anywhere
close to the greatness of Barack.

Come on man!! You'll have to do better than that.
The poor sentence structure is a nice touch,but it's obvious you're just some troll trying to make blacks look bad.
You are a racist! Also if you are going to point our grammar put a space between your , and but.

Hands Up! Don't Shoot!

hey Uncle Ben, I love your WHITE rice bro.
That's racist, I only eat brown rice

Well at least Uncle Ben works. Rarity amongst blacks. Although he is a contriving SOB. Rice gives you constipation. Why you think all those Chinese, etc have slanted eyes? To much straining.

Racism didn't go away. It just went underground. Jake is right that they more in the open now. They're very cowardly and the internet has given them a cyber white sheet to hide behind.

Obama has not "chosen sides" or really addressed racism any ore or less than most other presidents.

There have always been some who just have to blame others for their own actions, their words and more than anything else, their failures. Blame Obama, blame Hispanics, blame Blacks - its easier than getting off their fat butts and doing for themselves.

10580049_828003613886291_3249061976425937802_n_zps7ff690ac.jpg

the difference between the KKK and the NAACP, Obama, Holder, Oprah, Al. Jesse, Harris-Perry etc is that the latter group can practice their bigotry in the open with no fear of castigation or consequences

Surely you jest, do not have access to any history books, or have no clue what REAL racism, bigotry and terrorism is.

The KKK rountinely burned crosses in public, publicly lynched, bombed churches, and terrorized as well as murdered minorities for years with immunity and impunity.

Who have those that you claim "practice bigotry" done those type of atrocities to?

I was in high school in the 70's. Racism and riots were bad in the school. They finally posted national guard on campus due to the deaths and other violence. Since then it slowly went away. I felt it was dead until a little after Obama was elected. Now few years later and Obama with help is fueling racism big time. Why?

Because Obama has stocked police forces with white cops and has given them immunity from prosecution

Hey Katsteve 2012 Fuck off. you are a racist troll. The KKK was a Democrat party sponsored organization. Wrong, well hell yes. But still A Democrat sponsored thing. Look it up

... increasingly hostile to those whom they perceive as a 'threat.' ......simply can't tolerate diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty, they can't help but seek to compel conformity – and among some.....this manifests as racism.

You wanted to take a pointless, partisan shot at 'the right,' but you just described those on the far left to a 'T.'

The KKK rountinely burned crosses in public, publicly lynched, bombed churches, and terrorized as well as murdered minorities for years with immunity and impunity....

Yes, the democrat party has been engaged in racism and oppression since its inception.

Well at least Uncle Ben works. Rarity amongst blacks. Although he is a contriving SOB. Rice gives you constipation. Why you think all those Chinese, etc have slanted eyes? To much straining.

You're a fucking moron, troll. :fu:

Racism didn't go away. It just went underground. Jake is right that they more in the open now. They're very cowardly and the internet has given them a cyber white sheet to hide behind.

Obama has not "chosen sides" or really addressed racism any ore or less than most other presidents.

There have always been some who just have to blame others for their own actions, their words and more than anything else, their failures. Blame Obama, blame Hispanics, blame Blacks - its easier than getting off their fat butts and doing for themselves.

10580049_828003613886291_3249061976425937802_n_zps7ff690ac.jpg

the difference between the KKK and the NAACP, Obama, Holder, Oprah, Al. Jesse, Harris-Perry etc is that the latter group can practice their bigotry in the open with no fear of castigation or consequences

Surely you jest, do not have access to any history books, or have no clue what REAL racism, bigotry and terrorism is.

The KKK rountinely burned crosses in public, publicly lynched, bombed churches, and terrorized as well as murdered minorities for years with immunity and impunity.

Who have those that you claim "practice bigotry" done those type of atrocities to?

I refer you to the black on white crime rate

blacks are more racist than the KKK

ps

link us to all the lynchings, bombings etc

it must be current too, like within the last 40 years

It deflects from blacks falling down a few more steps on the economic ladder under Obama's watch.

I hope our president gets us paid our reparations. I also hope that he will be elected for
another 4 years. 8 years is not near enough time to fix all the problems that Bush has
cause Blacks in this country. Obama is by far the greatest leader the world has seen
in many - many years. Not even president Johnson, Carter, and Clinton have come anywhere
Look who "agreed" and "thanked' your facetious post.

Come on man!! You'll have to do better than that.
The poor sentence structure is a nice touch,but it's obvious you're just some troll trying to make blacks look bad.
You are a racist! Also if you are going to point our grammar put a space between your , and but.

Hands Up! Don't Shoot!

he's racist for correcting grammar errors?

are white school teachers racist too for correcting mistakes of black students?

Forum List

Back