Racism since Obama

Hooter, Cooter, Tater, Junior, and Billy Bob. I have never watched a NASCAR race. I will
ask you this, can you name one white boy that is a contender to the boxing heavyweight title?
Baseball, football, basketball, track and field. These are real sports and each year Black Brothers
push more whites off their teams and into the stand to watch the superior Black Athletes set new
records.

Even your women understand.

"Notre Dame women's basketball team took a social stand in pregame warmups, wearing "I Can't Breathe" shirts. The Irish players said they wore the shirts to support the family of Eric Garner, who died in July after a New York police officer placed him in a chokehold while trying to arrest him. Last week, a grand jury decided not to indict the officer, sparking nationwide protests."

Breathe.jpg

Hooter, Cooter, Tater, Junior, and Billy Bob. I have never watched a NASCAR race. I will
ask you this, can you name one white boy that is a contender to the boxing heavyweight title?
Baseball, football, basketball, track and field. These are real sports and each year Black Brothers
push more whites off their teams and into the stand to watch the superior Black Athletes set new
records.

"Notre Dame women's basketball team took a social stand in pregame warmups, wearing "I Can't Breathe" shirts. The Irish players said they wore the shirts to support the family of Eric Garner, who died in July after a New York police officer placed him in a chokehold while trying to arrest him. Last week, a grand jury decided not to indict the officer, sparking nationwide protests."

An even tougher question. Can you name the current heavyweight boxing champion?

I was in high school in the 70's. Racism and riots were bad in the school. They finally posted national guard on campus due to the deaths and other violence. Since then it slowly went away. I felt it was dead until a little after Obama was elected. Now few years later and Obama with help is fueling racism big time. Why?

Blacks assumed that once they got a brother in office they would be on easy street.
Only to find out what we all already knew....it doesnt matter what skin color the prez has,you still have to work.
And of course you have obammy and holder spouting stupid shit that riles up blacks.

We need to get that tweedle dee bitch that won't have to pay for gas and whatever else since Baracky got elected......Oh wait, they said she didn't bother to vote in the mid terms.

records.

An even tougher question. Can you name the current heavyweight boxing champion?

Rocky?

Uncle Ben I once thought you were ok but now I see what a lowlife black racist moocher you really are. Bet you don't work, get food stamps and welfare check along with selling dope. Get a job, get married a be your babies daddy

Forum List

Back