Racism since Obama

I hope our president gets us paid our reparations. I also hope that he will be elected for
another 4 years. 8 years is not near enough time to fix all the problems that Bush has
cause Blacks in this country. Obama is by far the greatest leader the world has seen
in many - many years. Not even president Johnson, Carter, and Clinton have come anywhere
close to the greatness of Barack.

Come on man!! You'll have to do better than that.
The poor sentence structure is a nice touch,but it's obvious you're just some troll trying to make blacks look bad.
You are a racist! Also if you are going to point our grammar put a space between your , and but.

Hands Up! Don't Shoot!

Pants Up! Don't Loot!!
Nice set up by the way...thanks.

The racism is simple. The racism of the minority haters had been forced down. The internet allows anonymity for folks, minority and majority, to post their filth.

Women and men and children have been amazed at the hatred for a man who is black who became president.

Let's qualify your statement.

"Women and men and children have been amazed at the hatred for a Communist man who is a black Marxist who became president."

There ... I did my good deed for the day.

I hope our president gets us paid our reparations. I also hope that he will be elected for
another 4 years. 8 years is not near enough time to fix all the problems that Bush has
cause Blacks in this country. Obama is by far the greatest leader the world has seen
in many - many years. Not even president Johnson, Carter, and Clinton have come anywhere

Welcome to the board, Uncle Ben

Please list all the problems that Bush caused for Blacks. Tic toc tic toc tic toc tic toc.

The poor sentence structure is a nice touch,but it's obvious you're just some troll trying to make blacks look bad.
You are a racist! Also if you are going to point our grammar put a space between your , and but.

Hands Up! Don't Shoot!

Pants Up! Don't Loot!!
Nice set up by the way...thanks.

Don't turn away cuz, if you're Black, they'll shoot you in the back and then whine about how whites are the real victims.

Now few years later and Obama with help is fueling racism big time. Why?

Political advantage, that's it. The good news is that more and more American Blacks are deciding that they're no longer impressed with the efforts (and more importantly, the results) of those who claim to "care".

The PC Police see this happening, and they're going to hold on to this charade for as long as they can.

American Blacks have been isolated and victimized enough by these phonies. Great to see them decide accordingly.

The racism is simple. The racism of the minority haters had been forced down. The internet allows anonymity for folks, minority and majority, to post their filth.

Women and men and children have been amazed at the hatred for a man who is black who became president.

Let's qualify your statement.

"Women and men and children have been amazed at the hatred for a Communist man who is a black Marxist who became president." There ... I did my good deed for the day.

He is neither Marxist or a communist, while you certainly are a useful tool for the hate-filled regressives on the American Far Right.

OK, we got it right now.

American blacks recognize the racism of the far right for its desire to hurt them again freely without reprisal.

What the racist far right has trouble with is that the 90% of American whites will join with the rest of America if the filth of, or those like, the KKK ever try the violence again.

Because Obama is a fucking racist. He is helping all the black racist destroy this country.

Obama is not a racist he's a Marxists. He could give a shit what race you are. As long as you help with his agenda you're cool. Holder is another story

Jroc =
smiley-scared002.gif

I was in high school in the 70's. Racism and riots were bad in the school. They finally posted national guard on campus due to the deaths and other violence. Since then it slowly went away. I felt it was dead until a little after Obama was elected. Now few years later and Obama with help is fueling racism big time. Why?
Cuz he's a racist.

He's what all of those racist whites warned us about 50 years ago.

Hands Up! Don't Shoot!

hey Uncle Ben, I love your WHITE rice bro.

Forum List

Back