Racism since Obama

All this hate and it's only because President Obama is black.

I used to think that his face belong on Mt Rushmore, but not any longer.

No, they need to put his face on a mountain all alone. Or better yet to have him
above Malcolm X, Jesse Jackson, MLK, Al Sharpton, and The Honorable Elijah Muhammad.

Rocky Marciano...check that, he's dead.

Marciano? He was Italian decent. Or as whites like to say, ' a wop.' About as white as
Rosa Parks. It's a different day and all you white boys can shag your azz to the back
of the bus.
Rosa.jpg

Marciano? He was Italian decent. Or as whites like to say, ' a wop.' About as white as
Rosa Parks. It's a different day and all you white boys can shag your azz to the back
of the bus.
View attachment 35055

Pretty sure I shagged that chick in the back of a bus.
I was pretty drunk,and it was a time ago so I cant be sure......

of the bus.
View attachment 35055

It's a different day and you still ride the bus? Most palefaces don't ride the bus anymore...mainly because of people like your hero, Michael Brown, may he rest in peace.:dance:

Tricycle boy? You talking to me dark meat? Live it up while you can, the Republicans in about a month will round all you up and send you to FEMA camps.

Tell em to come and try
My baby momma can't find me,
What makes you think dumb white honkys can?

Cause we will offer free crack at such and such address and you all will flock like flies. Hell push over your own momma and stampede her over to get to it.

Here's your states locations.
Mississippi:

• Hancock County - The NASA facility at this location has two camps the first being located at the end of Kiln road at Waveland, and then the next road after ammo road at the Post Office.

• The second camp is located in the center of a rest station back from the Interstate.
Bring your own pipe.

Mississippi:

• Hancock County - The NASA facility at this location has two camps the first being located at the end of Kiln road at Waveland, and then the next road after ammo road at the Post Office.

• The second camp is located in the center of a rest station back from the Interstate.
Bring your own pipe.
I know right where that is, I go catfishing close to there

Mississippi:

Bring your own pipe.
I know right where that is, I go catfishing close to there

Well ii'llll be!! I go go coon hunting in the holler down the way.
I'll looks for ya........reeeal quiet like.

Well that takes care of one of them. Make him stare you straight in the eyes first though. He kinda creeps me out

Pretty sure I shagged that chick in the back of a bus.
I was pretty drunk,and it was a time ago so I cant be sure......[/QUOTE]

I remember that and yes you were a little drunk. Look I don't judge, but
that was not Rosa you did the big nasty with. No, it was her brother.

I know right where that is, I go catfishing close to there[/QUOTE]

Them white boys don't understand fishing. The worms are for bait, not lunch.

This image is modeled on an image in the IAPS collection of a man eating worms.

Attachments

• journal_pone__0025552_g001.jpg
    journal_pone__0025552_g001.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 86

Forum List

Back