CDZ Question to Anti Free speech believers

Guess you believe the US is immune to this and something similar will never be threatened here?

Who knows. Some goof might try it, and at that point I'll find out if it's as terrible as you claim, or if you are just another exaggerating right winger.
In this case I hope your right.

I'm always right. If you don't believe it, just ask me.
lets test it Dr.Pepper or Coke?

Depends. Are you mixing it with rum or vodka?
You are already wrong
Dr.Pepper in any way is the best choice, you lost any respect I had for you go away.

I mean in general to those that believe in government having this kind of power if I did not make that clear then I apologies

You're talking to a pretty small crowd then. I never met anybody that wanted what you claim. That's crazy.
Perhaps but when a law is made that does give government the power to do this it couldn't have been done with one CRAZY politician.
Maybe this is quite large but people who are trying for this don't see it in a manner of more gov power but as a tool to remove an opposition.

Care to point out ANYONE, politician or not, who wants what you describe?
I don't agree with you often, but in this case, I couldn't agree more.

But here is the problem.

With the way critical theory is being pushed, I have seen polls among the younger portions of the millennial generation, and the next generation coming up after it, the iGen if you will, that no longer believe that the First Amendment is sacrosanct. They actually believe that the government should make laws, restricting, a priori, some types of speech.

This, "critical theory," is being engineered and taught to the next generations.

Can we in good conscious really believe that classical liberalism won't die when some authoritarian minded fool like Trump or Obama occupies the white house, when these generations are the major portions of society influencing the law making of our culture?

Of course we can believe it won't die. I know right wing radio has been saying the whole country is going to hell for a long time, but it's really not so. Relax. Nobody is going to control what you can and can't say. They might hold some people responsible for obvious hurtful lies though. Nobody is going to take your guns. Nobody is going to make you get gay married. Education is not indoctrination. It's not as bad as you have heard. Everything will eventually work out fine.

Clearly you have no idea how the Hegelian Dialectic works, nor how the political and cultural elites manipulate society.

A decade before the patriot act and the NDAA were passed, the draconian intrusions and infringements upon our civil rights and civil liberties which they have now enforced, no one would have ever believed them possible, and yet, here we are, now significantly less free.

I was invited by someone to go onto a national radio show. I won't do it. Why? Because I fear for my safety and my son's safety. I don't give out my location or my personal details. Why? Again, because I am afraid to. Am I afraid of other Americans? No, I am now afraid of the privatized security state, the shadow government, and the Deep State. I know what happens to folks, I have researched it, and I have read all the reports. When a police state does this, it is called the chilling affect.

Truly, you haven't got a clue about what you are talking about.

This evening I just got done researching that Heather Heyer girl, and why the Deep State/Corporate State shut down the supremacist culture telling the truth about her. You know, that girl that was supposedly hit by that car in Charalottsville? If you review all the still shots, and all the video, and look at the shot of the girl that was being taken away in the stretcher, as that was NOT her, you come to the startling conclusion, THAT Heather Heyer died of a something else. She died of a heart attack. What they said on those sites was correct, she was out of shape, died of a cardiac arrest triggered by shock of being so close to this event, and being a high risk person that was out of shape, (obese.)

But this isn't something the MSM is reporting. This is the problem with censorship, corporate news, and government/CFR controlling the narrative. THEY WANT PEOPLE at each other throats.

As it turns out, she was never hit buy that car. The MSM was sensationalizing that whole story for precisely THIS reason, to make the millennials and the iGen reasonably believe that intersectionality is a reasonable reason to shut down free speech, or for corporations to a priori, censor truth. It is a corporate gambit.

Most folks do not understand the difference between capitalism and fascism. What we are living under now, corporatism, as Mussolini rightly pointed out, is a merger of corporate and state power. This enables them to very easily hide simple truths about history, politics, science, you name it. It's sad how progressives rail against fascism, but they do not understand that economic fascism, the merging of corporate and state power, is precisely what the ACA is.

When this happens, when the government makes sure that corporations control all social life, then there is no difference, operationally between government and corporations. Thus, what is being done to not only supremacist and racist sites, but right leaning sites and right leaning speakers on campuses by administrations, is, a priori, censorship.

It is hiding the truth about what is going on in our society today.

Who knows. Some goof might try it, and at that point I'll find out if it's as terrible as you claim, or if you are just another exaggerating right winger.
In this case I hope your right.

I'm always right. If you don't believe it, just ask me.
lets test it Dr.Pepper or Coke?

Depends. Are you mixing it with rum or vodka?
You are already wrong
Dr.Pepper in any way is the best choice, you lost any respect I had for you go away.

Doctor Pepper and rum? That's disgusting.

You're talking to a pretty small crowd then. I never met anybody that wanted what you claim. That's crazy.
Perhaps but when a law is made that does give government the power to do this it couldn't have been done with one CRAZY politician.
Maybe this is quite large but people who are trying for this don't see it in a manner of more gov power but as a tool to remove an opposition.

But here is the problem.

With the way critical theory is being pushed, I have seen polls among the younger portions of the millennial generation, and the next generation coming up after it, the iGen if you will, that no longer believe that the First Amendment is sacrosanct. They actually believe that the government should make laws, restricting, a priori, some types of speech.

This, "critical theory," is being engineered and taught to the next generations.

Can we in good conscious really believe that classical liberalism won't die when some authoritarian minded fool like Trump or Obama occupies the white house, when these generations are the major portions of society influencing the law making of our culture?

Of course we can believe it won't die. I know right wing radio has been saying the whole country is going to hell for a long time, but it's really not so. Relax. Nobody is going to control what you can and can't say. They might hold some people responsible for obvious hurtful lies though. Nobody is going to take your guns. Nobody is going to make you get gay married. Education is not indoctrination. It's not as bad as you have heard. Everything will eventually work out fine.

Clearly you have no idea how the Hegelian Dialectic works, nor how the political and cultural elites manipulate society.

A decade before the patriot act and the NDAA were passed, the draconian intrusions and infringements upon our civil rights and civil liberties which they have now enforced, no one would have ever believed them possible, and yet, here we are, now significantly less free.

I was invited by someone to go onto a national radio show. I won't do it. Why? Because I fear for my safety and my son's safety. I don't give out my location or my personal details. Why? Again, because I am afraid to. Am I afraid of other Americans? No, I am now afraid of the privatized security state, the shadow government, and the Deep State. I know what happens to folks, I have researched it, and I have read all the reports. When a police state does this, it is called the chilling affect.

This evening I just got done researching that Heather Heyer girl, and why the Deep State/Corporate State shut down the supremacist culture telling the truth about her. You know, that girl that was supposedly hit by that car in Charalottsville? If you review all the still shots, and all the video, and look at the shot of the girl that was being taken away in the stretcher, as that was NOT her, you come to the startling conclusion, THAT Heather Heyer died of a something else. She died of a heart attack. What they said on those sites was correct, she was out of shape, died of a cardiac arrest triggered by shock of being so close to this event, and being a high risk person that was out of shape, (obese.)

But this isn't something the MSM is reporting. This is the problem with censorship, corporate news, and government/CFR controlling the narrative. THEY WANT PEOPLE at each other throats.

As it turns out, she was never hit buy that car. The MSM was sensationalizing that whole story for precisely THIS reason, to make the millennials and the iGen reasonably believe that intersectionality is a reasonable reason to shut down free speech, or for corporations to a priori, censor truth. It is a corporate gambit.

Most folks do not understand the difference between capitalism and fascism. What we are living under now, corporatism, as Mussolini rightly pointed out, is a merger of corporate and state power. This enables them to very easily hide simple truths about history, politics, science, you name it. It's sad how progressives rail against fascism, but they do not understand that economic fascism, the merging of corporate and state power, is precisely what the ACA is.

When this happens, when the government makes sure that corporations control all social life, then there is no difference, operationally between government and corporations. Thus, what is being done to not only supremacist and racist sites, but right leaning sites and right leaning speakers on campuses by administrations, is, a priori, censorship.

Annnnnnd there it is. Why you gotta go nuts after such a delightful conversation?

I agree with the rest of your post, but if you're going to be such a quivering frightened little wimp then you're part of the problem.

But here is the problem.

Annnnnnd there it is. Why you gotta go nuts after such a delightful conversation?

MisterBeale's comment was the most intelligent one in this thread. The guy obviously has a high intellect and he certainly doesn't seem like a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist. So why reject what he has to say? Is it really so hard to believe that rich and powerful entities would conspire to fake a news event in order to shape public opinion...? The internet has opened the floodgates to alternatives to the MSM narrative and now they're cracking down and censoring it. Horrible atrocities done in the name of Islam are now commonplace but none of them rocked the foundations of this nation, elicited such a response from our elected officials and media elites anywhere nearly as strong as that one measly death in charlottesville. Marco Rubio literally said "white supremacy" (an idea) justifies street violence. WOW!

traitor2.jpg

Last edited:

everyone who voted for bill-16 to pass.

What is bill 16?
Government Bill (House of Commons) C-16 (42-1) - Royal Assent - An Act to amend the Canadian Human Rights Act and the Criminal Code - Parliament of Canada

I'll worry about that just as soon as I move to Canada. Until then, you're just funny.
Somebody should tell you denial isn't a river in Egypt.

So people against free speech want something along the lines of having a government that can forcibly stop ideas and messages of hate. Of course there are many subjects most people can agree are nonsensical and will probably only bring harm to people but there is a fact that the power to ban what can and cannot be said is in the hands of a human beings "politicians".

I want to ask Liberals, Democrats pretty much anyone who believes the government should have the power to force a certain way of speaking.

When the government has this power..

1. How long do you think time will go on before the beliefs you hold are the minority and are the ones that are subjected to illegal speech?

2. How do you make sure the politicians that control what is legal speech and illegal speech don't go willy nilly and use their new power to remove oppositional speaking?

3. If you already believe this why is it worth the risk?

When you take any % of freedom away from the people you are also taking it from yourself.
Great stuff, but it won't change the minds of the Regressives.

Look at the excuses they use to shut down opposing speech:

"It might incite violence" - They're indicting other Regressives who might lose their minds
"It's hate speech" - They're unilaterally deciding what "hate speech" is so that they can control it
"We have a right to exercise our freedom of speech" - Knowing that leveraging that right to shut down others' speech obviously flies directly against the spirit of the phrase

Regressives - illiberal authoritarian leftists - have proven over and over that they don't believe in true freedom of expression. Obviously, they're afraid.

Last edited:
look at bill-16 and others that are actually getting passed I am not making a straw man and I'm asking a question so fill free to dismantle my points of view that you think I hold.

Canada?
I'd have to look it up again but I seem to remember that's Canada. I didn't know they have the same First Amendment we do.

If you want to find those who are against free speech, look to pino trump voters. He pushed it on the campaign trail, still works it into his speeches but RWNJs can't seem to hear his words. Nor will they hear it or the other changes to the constitution he has talked about.

I mean in general to those that believe in government having this kind of power if I did not make that clear then I apologies

But here is the problem.

no longer believe that the First Amendment is sacrosanct.

It never has been. The Constitution expressly provides a means to repeal or alter anything provided for in it. It's not easy to do, but that doing so can be done necessarily means nothing in the Constitution is sacrosanct.

I agree with the rest of your post, but if you're going to be such a quivering frightened little wimp then you're part of the problem.
Perhaps.

Perhaps you are right. I have seen so many good men and women get locked up and killed, and my son depends on me. So sorry. If I was in good health, perhaps the story would be different.

I am here though, and that is still a risk. If folks care, I lead them to the truth. Hopefully it will lead which ever young happen on by.

But here is the problem.

MisterBeale's comment was the most intelligent one in this thread. The guy obviously has a high intellect and he certainly doesn't seem like a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist. So why reject what he has to say? Is it really so hard to believe that rich and powerful entities would conspire to fake a news event in order to shape public opinion...? The internet has opened the floodgates to alternatives to the MSM narrative and now they're cracking down and censoring it. Horrible atrocities done in the name of Islam are now commonplace but none of them rocked the foundations of this nation, elicited such a response from our elected officials and media elites anywhere nearly as strong as that one measly death in charlottesville. Marco Rubio literally said "white supremacy" (an idea) justifies street violence. WOW!

View attachment 148431

Yes, the internet has opened the flood gates to things like accusations of a child sex ring at a pizza place, Jade Helm, Fema prisons, Walmart tunnels, Death panels, Lizard people, and False Birth Certificate claims. Lots of crazy stuff floating around, and the deluded believers of such crap see any proof of how ridiculous those claims are as just more of what they think is a coverup. It's not logical, reasonable, or even sane to believe there is an ominous, all powerful group secretly manipulating the country for some vague goal. There is no "deep state" except in the imaginations of people who can't accept reality as it really is.

But here is the problem.

View attachment 148431

Yes, the internet has opened the flood gates to things like accusations of a child sex ring at a pizza place, Jade Helm, Fema prisons, Walmart tunnels, Death panels, Lizard people, and False Birth Certificate claims. Lots of crazy stuff floating around, and the deluded believers of such crap see any proof of how ridiculous those claims are as just more of what they think is a coverup. It's not logical, reasonable, or even sane to believe there is an ominous, all powerful group secretly manipulating the country for some vague goal. There is no "deep state" except in the imaginations of people who can't accept reality as it really is.

Here's a glaring example of deep state propaganda meant to trick the American people into supporting yet another war in the middle east:

Here's the noble 'white helmets' faking a rescue:

I'll worry about that just as soon as I move to Canada. Until then, you're just funny.
Somebody should tell you denial isn't a river in Egypt.

Exactly what do you think I'm denying?

Watch the videos I posted and tell me they're not propaganda.

I'm shocked that a child, and I presume her mother, would want a war in their home stopped. Yes. That's definitely a sign of some nefarious actions. I don't know of anyone who wouldn't want a war with chlorine gas and so much death to be present in their every day life.
However, it does nothing to show the so called "deep state" that you have manufactured in your head.

I'm shocked that a child, and I presume her mother, would want a war in their home stopped. Yes. That's definitely a sign of some nefarious actions. I don't know of anyone who wouldn't want a war with chlorine gas and so much death to be present in their every day life.
However, it does nothing to show the so called "deep state" that you have manufactured in your head.

Are you really that dense? She has no idea wtf she's saying, she's just sounding out english words! Her mom is reading the script right along with her, watch her eyes... Jesus christ what is wrong with you people... No comment on the second video? Just gonna ignore that?

This girl was used as a pawn, she was all over twitter for months making rather eloquent posts for a 7 year old child who can't speak english. Here's another video where she's asked what her favorite food is and she replies: saaave duh cheeeldren ov seeria

look at bill-16 and others that are actually getting passed I am not making a straw man and I'm asking a question so fill free to dismantle my points of view that you think I hold.

That's a Canadian law.

Canadians don't have a First Amendment.

American democrats are diligently working to make America the same, in that regard.

Speaking of straw man arguments....

{(CNSNews.com) – Democratic Representatives Donna Edwards (D-Md.) and John Conyers (D-Mich.) renewed their call for a constitutional amendment that would limit the First Amendment rights of political action groups and corporations by overturning the Citizens United decision.}

Democrats Call for New Amendment to Limit First Amendment Rights

The democrats in this nation are in an open war to end the Bill of Rights.

upload_2017-9-10_17-46-9.png

Forum List

Back