The University of Southern California cancels its Muslim valedictorian’s commencement speech

I just call the way I see it. Perhaps you can point to your empathy for Israel after the 10/7 attack then?

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm completely anti-violence, especially intentional diabolical violence against the innocent. Of course I had and still have empathy for the Jewish victims that day. I'm getting the feeling, however, that I could say that 10,000 times, and it wouldn't matter to you, because you have already shown that you use slimy dishonest tactics, and you are binary-minded and extremely tribalistic (like many here)... and if you think that someone is not 100% on your team, then by golly they must be on the side of the evil enemy! :rolleyes:

It seems to have never occurred to you that some of us are against killing of innocents on ANY side, and some of us don't automatically eat up whatever narrative is being spoon-fed to us by the pro-war establishment and the MSM. Some of us know that we've been lied to many times before, and have learned from history to question everything.

Last edited:
Omy, I'm a bad man, I skipped from the first page to the last, why did the valedictorian not get to give a speech?

Our valedictorian was Chinese and a bit of slut. A smart 4.0+ G.P.A. earning slut.

Not Commie Chinese, just Chinese American, I know her whole freakin' family.

Omy, I'm a bad man, I skipped from the first page to the last, why did the valedictorian not get to give a speech?

Our valedictorian was Chinese and a bit of slut. A smart 4.0+ G.P.A. earning slut.

Not Commie Chinese, just Chinese American, I know her whole freakin' family.
She once linked to a website on her social media that contained somewhere in it a call for the end of Israel.

Due to the volume of violent threats against her and the university, they opted not to let her speak at the commencement.

She once linked to a website on her social media that contained somewhere in it a call for the end of Israel.

Due to the volume of violent threats against her and the university, they opted not to let her speak at the commencement.
Well, you know "Kill the Jews" is not cool in America. I'll tell you that one time.

If you want to jump on that bandwagon, May God have mercy on your soul.

Forum List

Back