Putin bombs village school and kills 60

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Most of us see this as a war crime.

But the pro putin element of the GOp will have doube cause to celebrate.
Firstly it killed "nazis" and showed what a brave warrior is.

And sexondly it destroyed a public school. a task they have been working on for some time.

I can see the likes of gaetz, cawthorne and taylor greene swinging round thei offices like monkeys on heat. Have a great day guys.

And sexondly it destroyed a public school. a task they have been working on for some time.

I can see the likes of gaetz, cawthorne and taylor greene swinging round thei offices like monkeys on heat. Have a great day guys.
Putin was flying the plane?

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back