Russia Bombs Hospital and School from Caspian Sea

Old-school strategies would implement an intersection of their food supply. If they cannot eat, they cannot fight. Infiltrate traffic routes and cut off their food supply and weapons supply and it may be a start.

Old-school strategies would implement an intersection of their food supply. If they cannot eat, they cannot fight. Infiltrate traffic routes and cut off their food supply and weapons supply and it may be a start.

That's not going to happen. obama will be seeing starving children and widows in our cereal.

Was hospital bombed deliberately? What advantages does Russia have bombing hospitals and civilians? To satisfy its sense of brutality or what, according to you?

your most important statement ---bone. PUTIN IS STILL THE ENEMY <<*****

The first step in stopping the enemies ASSAD AND PUTIN is------recognize
them as such. We made so many mistakes -------a whole lot related to
reluctance to NAME THE ENEMIES---------from Adolf to Saddam------it took
SO DAMN LONG to call them Enemies. --------my campaign platform----
RECOGNIZE PUTIN AND ASSAD AS ENEMIES---(the kind that
need a bullet in the head in some kind of Osama-like operation

Putin isn't our enemy. Just not seeing where we have a side in a Syrian Civil War. Our mistake was letting the Jews drag us into that mess to start with.
LOL right? We had no interest toppling Assad...

And why do you think Syrian Army, with Russian support, making the move to cut the Turkish border?

Turkey is the #1 supplier of supplies, equipment and ammunition to the "rebels" in Syria.
Syria, Russia and Kurds making their move to cut that line and finish ISIS once and for all...

Turkey.....total scumbags and taking advantage of an awful situation. Too many rogue players in this stew, and of course, oil is the treasure and murder is the process. Definitely agree with your assessment...

Was hospital bombed deliberately? What advantages does Russia have bombing hospitals and civilians? To satisfy its sense of brutality or what, according to you?
Russia is all about targeting civilians and women and children. Yes, the brutality, a notion of genocide, and eventually maintain an iron grip on the people to exploit oil and other natural resources. Working with Assad, Iran, and funding the other proxy wars, their intentions are obvious - to dominate the ME...

Turkey.....total scumbags and taking advantage of an awful situation. Too many rogue players in this stew, and of course, oil is the treasure and murder is the process. Definitely agree with your assessment...

Turkey has been taken over by a "sunni" sectarian islamist government for the last 15 years.
Nothing has left from that old Turkey, the only example of a secular government in a muslim majority country.

Saudis, Qatar and Turkey formed the most despicable coalition this world has ever seen, after the fascist coalition of the 2nd world war...

Russia is all about targeting civilians and women and children. Yes, the brutality, a notion of genocide, and eventually maintain an iron grip on the people to exploit oil and other natural resources. Working with Assad, Iran, and funding the other proxy wars, their intentions are obvious - to dominate the ME...
So, Russia thinks that by bombing hospitals it will gain more control over people there? Is that your point?

So, Russia thinks that by bombing hospitals it will gain more control over people there? Is that your point?
You're over-analyzing.....merely pointing out Russia's escalating bombardment while UN attempts to bring opposing sides together for peace talks.....Russia and Turkey has not made anything any easier for ME condition....both country's have "stirred the pot" for their own initiatives....Okay?

You're over-analyzing.....merely pointing out Russia's escalating bombardment while UN attempts to bring opposing sides together for peace talks.....Russia and Turkey has not made anything any easier for ME condition....both country's have "stirred the pot" for their own initiatives....Okay?
okay with russia escalating conflict, but what about hospitals, how it could help russia reach its goals?

Hospital infra-structures seem to be desired targets for Russia and Assad....for obvious reasons! They're adding to the fear factor and brutalization. It was covered on mainstream media that Russia bombed a hospital from the Caspian sea with ballistic missiles. What does Russia gain? A front row seat in hell!

Hospital infra-structures seem to be desired targets for Russia and Assad....for obvious reasons! They're adding to the fear factor and brutalization. It was covered on mainstream media that Russia bombed a hospital from the Caspian sea with ballistic missiles. What does Russia gain? A front row seat in hell!
It doesn't necessarily mean by bombing a hospital it has anymore significance, other than another atrocity at a time when the globe is practically begging them to stop murdering thousands of civilians. That's my point! Are you slow?

okay with russia escalating conflict, but what about hospitals, how it could help russia reach its goals?

This is not a conventional war.

This is a "civil" war.

And unlike the other parties associated in this war(mostly western), Russia is openly sided with one of the belligerents.
Therefore, Russia is fighting a "civil" war.

And any target is legit in a "civil" war, including "civilian" targets, like a hospital...

I don't think Russia would knowingly blow up a hospital full of innocent civilians,
But I also don't think they would hesitate to do so if they have felt the need to do so....

Ballistic missiles? As i know it was cruise missiles. Hm, i got you. Russia thinks that by bombing hospitals people in ME will start getting thrilled and Russia easily take control over them.

Ballistic missiles? As i know it was cruise missiles. Hm, i got you. Russia thinks that by bombing hospitals people in ME will start getting thrilled and Russia easily take control over them.
you got me? is this how you communicate....in this gotcha' mentality....either way, ballistic or cruise, what's the difference? you're a moron!
Hospitals seem to be their targets, not mine fukwad!

you got me? is this how you communicate....in this gotcha' mentality....either way, ballistic or cruise, what's the difference? you're a moron!
Hospitals seem to be their targets, not mine fukwad!
don't be so upset) I repeat after you, Russia bombs hospitals to take control over ME sooner. I got you.

No, you dont get it right.

Russia is not looking to "control" anyone. She is already doing so.
She is controlling the alawites in every sense.

Russia is simply demolishing the sunni towns and villages, so sunnis move outside of Syria, hopefully to Turkey, and to Europe from there, and hopefully undermining the stability of the major forces creating obstacles against Russian interests around the world.

This is ethnic cleansing, and unfortunately a needed one to build a stable Syria...
And Russia has a lot more to gain from this whole game being played...

No, you dont get it right.

Russia is not looking to "control" anyone. She is already doing so.
She is controlling the alawites in every sense.

Russia is simply demolishing the sunni towns and villages, so sunnis move outside of Syria, hopefully to Turkey, and to Europe from there, and hopefully undermining the stability of the major forces creating obstacles against Russian interests around the world.

This is ethnic cleansing, and unfortunately a needed one to build a stable Syria...
And Russia has a lot more to gain from this whole game being played...
As I stated, the notion of genocide - ethnic cleansing....so, Muslims are the victims while we watch a super-power devastate populations....their pissed off because they feel persecuted by the globe 'cause no one is offering a helping hand, while Russia is grabbing with both hands!

If the obama backed isis would stop making hospitals into munitions dumps they wouldn't get bombed.

Forum List

Back