Russia Bombs Hospital and School from Caspian Sea

When Obama decided to do nothing after our military left the region, radicals went berzerk rising to the birth of ISIS. Syria's civil war is estimated at starting in 2011, after peaceful protest, Assad's military targeted Syrian masses. There was a time period when Russia was not heavily involved. That was their opportunity to do so. Obama never calculated the Russian factor. So, again, another miscalculation by our majesty Obama, the intellectual asswipe!

When Obama decided to do nothing after our military left the region, radicals went berzerk rising to the birth of ISIS. Syria's civil war is estimated at starting in 2011, after peaceful protest, Assad's military targeted Syrian masses. There was a time period when Russia was not heavily involved. That was their opportunity to do so. Obama never calculated the Russian factor. So, again, another miscalculation by our majesty Obama, the intellectual asswipe!

Again, says who? You're offering us rather specific internal monologue, goals, assumptions and plans for a man you don't know, have never met, have never been in the same room with.

Can you quote Obama saying anything you're attributing to him? Or is you citing yourself as Obama the extent of your argument?

Not sure what you mean by Obama backed ISIS.....but I highly doubt he is behind any ISIS indoctrination. No doubt, he's helped fuck that region up and continues to try an define us as Americans, but ISIS has partly fucked up his presidency, so no obvious connection for me....

Last edited:
I SAY!

Well, it's not an argument....he did nothing to stop the growth of radical islam. That led to Russia's involvement in Syria. I don't have to know him to read a timeline of history, Sky. Wow, aren't you a dandy....Hahahahahaha

Not sure what you mean by Obama backed ISIS.....but I highly doubt he is behind any ISIS indoctrination. No doubt, he's helped fuck that region up and continues to try an define us as Americans, but ISIS has partly fucked up his presidency, so no obvious connection for me....

Who are you responding to?

And what makes you worth listening to? What insight to you have that would make your personal opinion anything more than baseless, ignorant speculation?

Remember, the only person you're quoting on any of the plots, plans, calculations, motivations, or intentions you've attributed to Obama....is yourself.

Elect a republican president with backbone.

Yes, it takes a lot of backbone to send the children of working class families off to die for the interests of Zionists and Oil Companies...

Unfortunately, it is our worry and problem....Syria and Iraq have become sponsors of terrorism and the US and Europe have become their targets of vengeance. That's been Obama's strategy, do nothing and let the enemy get more strength and power. That mentality has to end or we'll be fighting these bastards into eternity...

Uh, no. HOw about we just stop sticking our dicks in their hornet''s nest. They aren't attacking us for shits and giggles, they are attacking us because we are sticking our nose in their business. Maybe stop letting the Jews dictate our policy.

Wait till you find a pro Russia shia belt sitting right north of your main oil source, Saudi Arabia, pushing all the jihadis and the rebels southwards into the oil heartland...

Or we can do something incredibly sensible and take the 600 billion we spend playing Hall Monitor in the Middle East and invest it into energy independence.

No, you dont get it right.

Russia is not looking to "control" anyone. She is already doing so.
She is controlling the alawites in every sense.

Russia is simply demolishing the sunni towns and villages, so sunnis move outside of Syria, hopefully to Turkey, and to Europe from there, and hopefully undermining the stability of the major forces creating obstacles against Russian interests around the world.

This is ethnic cleansing, and unfortunately a needed one to build a stable Syria...
And Russia has a lot more to gain from this whole game being played...

And why is any of this our problem? It the Turks and Europeans think it's their problem, let THEM go in and topple Assad.

Elect a republican president with backbone.

Yes, it takes a lot of backbone to send the children of working class families off to die for the interests of Zionists and Oil Companies...

Unfortunately, it is our worry and problem....Syria and Iraq have become sponsors of terrorism and the US and Europe have become their targets of vengeance. That's been Obama's strategy, do nothing and let the enemy get more strength and power. That mentality has to end or we'll be fighting these bastards into eternity...

Uh, no. HOw about we just stop sticking our dicks in their hornet''s nest. They aren't attacking us for shits and giggles, they are attacking us because we are sticking our nose in their business. Maybe stop letting the Jews dictate our policy.

Wait till you find a pro Russia shia belt sitting right north of your main oil source, Saudi Arabia, pushing all the jihadis and the rebels southwards into the oil heartland...

Or we can do something incredibly sensible and take the 600 billion we spend playing Hall Monitor in the Middle East and invest it into energy independence.
Not going to happen Joey as long as BO is in the WH. His interventions in the ME have resulted in disaster for the Syrian people and just might get us entangled in another useless war.

Not going to happen Joey as long as BO is in the WH. His interventions in the ME have resulted in disaster for the Syrian people and just might get us entangled in another useless war.

Yawn, guy. Another case of whining that Obama hasn't fixed Bush's messes fast enough.

I don't htink either party is going to get us out of the Middle East. The Jews have too much control over our politics.

Yawn, guy. Another case of whining that Obama hasn't fixed Bush's messes fast enough.

I don't htink either party is going to get us out of the Middle East. The Jews have too much control over our politics.
Right? Naval presence, energy contracts, arms trades, and Syria is the key to us re-shaping the middle east even more. And Russia and China wont counter that with assad in place, would they?
Yep, none of those apply.

Sorry Joey, but NO ONE IS MORE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MESS IN SYRIA THAN YOUR DEAR LEADER.

Sorry Joey, but NO ONE IS MORE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MESS IN SYRIA THAN YOUR DEAR LEADER.

Make your argument that its Obama's fault.

This should be amusing.

Justice Scalia to Russian anti-doping boss: Fake deaths in Obama/Putin parallel script for suicide bombers
The nth episode in the parallel detonation of illuminati suicide bombers "Putin" and "Obama".
Fake deaths that suicide bombers Obama and Putin will confess range from
- Obama's granny in her bed in Hawaii one day before the 2008 election to Judge Scalia, just before Obama's full detonation, his confession of "the most sophisticated conspiracy in the History of Politics" shortly after his staged arrest "on live TV".
- murder of Boris Nemtsov days before "Putin" torches the Novodevichny monastery, both acts in yet another parallel script staged as close to the Kremlin as it gets..... to leading Russian anti-doping official shortly before "Putin" fully detonates by "fleeing to Beijing".

Both suicide bombs detonated while Putin and Obama complete ther main missions as classic bombers
Fake deaths of Scalia and boss of russian doping agency staged while Putin and Obama try to complete what they have to before they can fully detonate:
- Putin bombing civilians in Syria pushed to several hospitals reduced to rubble in one day.
- Obama bombing the constitution in the US, completing the "disarm citizens" agenda, of which "coincidentally" Scalia's fake death is also part of.

BASICS
Talk of fake Putin's list of fake murders and illuminati mocking human cattle with parallel scripts:
Two names in the list, Boris Nemtsov and Litvinenko before poisoned with plutonium alias before he lost his hair: played by the same actor.
Illuminati faking deaths: Oppositor Boris Nemtsov killed by Putin for dummies: parallel script to Spock, Anna Lindh; reverse script to Anna Politkovskaya

"Putin" suggests to be the mastermind behind the most sophisticated conspiracy in the History of Sports, from football's FIFA to IAAF's athletics.
- "Putin supports Blatter" even after the script has the last idiot understand that "Blatter is totally corrupt" (2015);
- "Putin closes russian doping agency" after the script has "Putin has every athlete in Russia on drugs" (2015).
The IAAF and FIFA suicide mission
Contrast "Putin" with presidents Blatter (FIFA, football) and Coe (IAAF, athletics).
Although "Putin" has the mastermind role in this suicide mission, it's the FIFA and IAAF presidents who have a mission of type "Destruction of what they supposedly stand for".
IAAF is to be totally destroyed while FIFA only partly. On the other it's Blatter not Coe who will fully detonate ("arrested").
Illuminati suicide bombers: Illuminati suicide bombers - BASICS: suicide missions; Introductory bombs; Full detonation

ALL in Blog
Illuminati parallel and reversed scripts: Justice Scalia Russian anti-doping boss Fake deaths, Obama/Putin suicide bomber parallel script, Viola Beach rocks

Go away with the Illuminati! So ridiculously insane. Every issue is not a conspiracy....more than often, it's governments pure incompetence...

Forum List

Back