Protest forming against ground zero mosque

Ahhhhh the religious tolerance of christians.

Was there ever a christian who killed for their warped view of their own religion?

Under your own criteria we should be banning churches
You assume Fitah and others in this thread are Christian? While you're at it, what is the price of rice in China?

Idiot.

Now you tell me the vast majority of people who will be protesting a mosque in this area are not christian?

You will look like the fool you are.

The fact remains that Christians have killed many people in the name of their religion.

They are no better than the muslims they hate.

Sure Christians strap bombs to themselves and blow up innocent women and children and they engage in honor kilings.. :cuckoo:

Banning religious freedom for muslims by banning their houses of worship has everything to do with this thread.

If you are going to fight the building of a mosque than you should be fighting to ban the building of christian churches because Christianity has spured violence in its own ranks.

Why one and not the other.

Its the subject of the thread fool

Christian violence is not what is setting the world in flames atm. It's Muslim violence and the countries in Europe who have taken Muslims in are suffering for it. Islam crawls into countries and incites violence.

The protestors will not win here but I support their cause. I too believe a mosque there at this time would be a slap in the face if I were a New Yorker. But I am not.

At this moment....is correct.

Holy fuck man. You couldn't wait for at least the first page to pass before Godwinning the damn thread?

actually, DD is spot on. spot on, there is not a dime's worth of difference.

Makes sense. Bigots live with dime store quality values.

Now I am a bigot because I said that some things, while legal and part of freedoms, probably are not the right things to do?? Because I mentioned the nazi party, the KKK, the PLO, or PETA in a negative scenario similar to the situation with the islamic center, that makes me a bigot?

sack up and grow a pair, bubba

You can say I am not in support of this particular thing, but not that I am bigoted against the muslim religion

Islam the religion of peace.... my ass!

and the Crusades and Inquisitions were parish picnics?

The topic is mosques, I'm pretty sure that's a not a Christian thing.

But since you brought it up, are Christians currently at war with Americans? Do Christians plant car bombs and go on suicide missions?

Well, I think of the Olympic/Abortion Clinic bomber and the IRS Bldg Suicide pilot.

You assume Fitah and others in this thread are Christian? While you're at it, what is the price of rice in China?

Idiot.

Now you tell me the vast majority of people who will be protesting a mosque in this area are not christian?

You will look like the fool you are.

The fact remains that Christians have killed many people in the name of their religion.

They are no better than the muslims they hate.

Sure Christians strap bombs to themselves and blow up innocent women and children and they engage in honor kilings.. :cuckoo:

Have you ever studied history?

water the grass with pig piss.. they should be able to "tolerate" that.. huh?

actually, DD is spot on. spot on, there is not a dime's worth of difference.

Now I am a bigot because I said that some things, while legal and part of freedoms, probably are not the right things to do?? Because I mentioned the nazi party, the KKK, the PLO, or PETA in a negative scenario similar to the situation with the islamic center, that makes me a bigot?

You can say I am not in support of this particular thing, but not that I am bigoted against the muslim religion

I called WT a bigot. I called you out for Godwinning the thread on the first page. Now I will call you a bigot for equating these Americans to Nazis. You need to sack up and own your own views.

I called WT a bigot. I called you out for Godwinning the thread on the first page. Now I will call you a bigot for equating these Americans to Nazis. You need to sack up and own your own views.

Nice try, asshole...

I did not equate these muslims or this muslim center to nazis... I showed examples of other situation that would just not be right, even though we have the freedoms to set up residence anywhere anyone else can in this country

As I stated, which scenario situation would you prefer to use? I listed many and could post some more to choose from if you need some.

People did this terror act.

Not all Muslims liked what these people did.

This is not a war on any religion you fool

Any plans to build a mosque on that site is in extremely poor taste. It is an affront to the families of the people who lost their lives on 9/11.

Immie

Nice try, asshole...

I did not equate these muslims or this muslim center to nazis... I showed examples of other situation that would just not be right, even though we have the freedoms to set up residence anywhere anyone else can in this country

As I stated, which scenario situation would you prefer to use? I listed many and could post some more to choose from if you need some.

You are equating these Americans to terrorists and used Nazis to try and strengthen your childish comparison. That is Godwinning the thread.

When was the last time you bitched about a Catholic church next to a school or a Catholic School? The Catholic Church put out a global order mandating excommunication for any Clergy or church members who reported child abuse to law enforcement. So why not say all Christians support that? It's no less idiotic the trying to equate these Americans with terrorists. Sack up and own your bigotry with pride.

Not all people working for a meat packing plant kill or hurt animals... not all people in the PLO committed the bombing of flight 103... does not take away from the fact that if a meat packing plant were put next to a PETA headquarters, or a PLO meeting place were put next to the flight 103 crash site, it is probably the wrong thing to do... whether it is legal to do so or not

Forum List

Back