Protest forming against ground zero mosque

Ahhhhh the religious tolerance of christians.

Was there ever a christian who killed for their warped view of their own religion?

Under your own criteria we should be banning churches
You assume Fitah and others in this thread are Christian? While you're at it, what is the price of rice in China?

Idiot.

Now you tell me the vast majority of people who will be protesting a mosque in this area are not christian?

You will look like the fool you are.

The fact remains that Christians have killed many people in the name of their religion.

They are no better than the muslims they hate.

Ahhhhh the religious tolerance of christians.

Was there ever a christian who killed for their warped view of their own religion?

Under your own criteria we should be banning churches
You assume Fitah and others in this thread are Christian? While you're at it, what is the price of rice in China?

Idiot.

The fact remains that Christians have killed many people in the name of their religion.

So the fuck what? Start a thread about it.

What is the price of rice in China?

Banning religious freedom for muslims by banning their houses of worship has everything to do with this thread.

If you are going to fight the building of a mosque than you should be fighting to ban the building of christian churches because Christianity has spured violence in its own ranks.

Why one and not the other.

Its the subject of the thread fool

Last edited:
Banning religious freedom for muslims by banning their houses of worship has everything to do with this thread.

If you are going to fight the building of a mosque than you should be fighting to ban the building of christian churches because Christianity has spured violence in its own ranks.

:cuckoo:

Now, what is the price of rice in China?

This is not "just a church" Its is a 100 million dollar cultural center replete with performing arts center and swimming pool. My question is; who's paying and how will women be treated? Can I visit in a mini skirt?

Christian violence is not what is setting the world in flames atm. It's Muslim violence and the countries in Europe who have taken Muslims in are suffering for it. Islam crawls into countries and incites violence.

The protestors will not win here but I support their cause. I too believe a mosque there at this time would be a slap in the face if I were a New Yorker. But I am not.

This is not "just a church" Its is a 100 million dollar cultural center replete with performing arts center and swimming pool. My question is; who's paying and how will women be treated? Can I visit in a mini skirt?
What is the proper attire for the pool? :lol:

This is like having the American Nazi party move their headquarters to the building directly across the street from the holocaust memorial... while anybody has the freedom to build/buy/purchase residence wherever they want.. some things just should not be done

Holy fuck man. You couldn't wait for at least the first page to pass before Godwinning the damn thread?

actually, DD is spot on. spot on, there is not a dime's worth of difference.

Makes sense. Bigots live with dime store quality values.

They have the legal right to build there.

That being said, this is a frigging slap in the face to all Americans and I think they should drop those f'ing plans.

These plans are in extremely poor taste.

What I want to know is what happened to the plans to rebuild there? I thought there were plans to replace the center more or less.

I can't help but ask... is this for real?

Immie

To claim this thread is not about religious freedoms is about the stupidest fucking thing I have seen said on this site.

Where in the hell are the honest cons?

Did they all die 30 years ago?

Need to see what you look like in a mini skirt.

Christian violence is not what is setting the world in flames atm. It's Muslim violence and the countries in Europe who have taken Muslims in are suffering for it. Islam crawls into countries and incites violence.

The protestors will not win here but I support their cause. I too believe a mosque there at this time would be a slap in the face if I were a New Yorker. But I am not.

Wtf? What world are you living in? It is Christian nations they have been occupying foreign nations and killing their people.

Forum List

Back