Trump is going to lose in November.....

Well, that's the problem. You have a bunch of supposed diaries floating out there claiming all sorts of things (all with different handwriting, of course) but where's the documented version by the FBI confirmed by the MSM?

Oh, that's right, it doesn't exist.
What bunch? Why won't you accept reality. You might need professional help.

What bunch? Why won't you accept reality. You might need professional help.
There are multiple fake diaries or diary entries floating around out there.

They are all fake.

They are all fake.

Those are all the same diary. it is Ashley Biden's. Joe is a white trash pervert. Period.

Where is your link to a MSM source that Ashley said her diary contains the salacious stories you claim it does.

Nope, this is a fake.
The MSM will not cover it. They did not cover the obvious fraud. They count on stupid people believing them. They have counted you.

Those are all the same diary. it is Ashley Biden's. Joe is a white trash pervert. Period.
Who you going to believe? Deep fakes on the internet or an extensive interview and years of behavior? Donald never talks to his kids….Joe hoewever:

Even though they now live in the White House, she still tries to see her parents once a week and usually talks to both of them about twice a day. “It is not hyperbole when I say my dad is my best friend,” Ashley says. “We talk all the time about everything from personal stuff to criminal justice. I think he trusts my judgment, and he’s always there to be supportive and to listen and to learn.” Her favorite moments are when they are back home together in Delaware. “The White House is wonderful, but it’s also a bubble,” Ashley says. “So I also love seeing them in the house that I grew up in, with Mom just cooking me an egg sandwich.”

IMG_0664.jpeg

They are all fake.

How ironic that these people want to slam Biden for an unsubstantiated claim of sexual abuse while they bow to a man that was proven in court guilty of libel against a women who claimed he raped her. trump is, putting it kindly, slime.

Who you going to believe? Deep fakes on the internet or an extensive interview and years of behavior? Donald never talks to his kids….Joe hoewever:

Even though they now live in the White House, she still tries to see her parents once a week and usually talks to both of them about twice a day. “It is not hyperbole when I say my dad is my best friend,” Ashley says. “We talk all the time about everything from personal stuff to criminal justice. I think he trusts my judgment, and he’s always there to be supportive and to listen and to learn.” Her favorite moments are when they are back home together in Delaware. “The White House is wonderful, but it’s also a bubble,” Ashley says. “So I also love seeing them in the house that I grew up in, with Mom just cooking me an egg sandwich.”

View attachment 935005
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Chuz Life is correct that there's an interest in personhood but that's not an abortion question, that's a human rights, human life question. The United States, hopefully first by the Court since it's faster, and ultimately by constitutional amendment, must recognize that human life begins at conception.

Quote a single post where I called for prohibitions in the case of the risk to the life of the mother.

Every woman is confronted with risks including complications during childbirth such that could cause her death.

Are you an advocate for every woman having a right to privacy in making the decision to terminate her pregnancy prior to week 21 which is the earliest that any premature baby has ever survived worldwide?

Ah, even Fox is in on the conspiracy, but you can trust something you saw on social media!!!!
It was covered by media. It is a fact you are too stupid to accept. You people are trying to live without truth. That is scary.

The sad thing is, because most of you will fall for the lesser-of-two-evils scam, one of these crooked fuckers is going to win

How do you know that the republicans aren't strategizing against the dems from playing shenanigans?
You got an inside scoop? Or, you just throwing it out there? Laura Bush seems keen on that very issue.
Let us hope.

Forum List

Back