Protest forming against ground zero mosque

They wouldn't do that. There are two very old, very beautiful churches there, both of which were very important to people on 9/11, one of them being Trinity Church.

I have a problem with people protesting against moderate muslims who want to show their commonality and support. Terrible message to send. Obviously, they can protest as they want, but that doesn't make it the right thing to do.

There is no moderate Islam , The invention of moderate muslims is a Trojan horse.

That's not true. And saying it is does nothing to advance discussion.
Islam calls for the eradication of all non muslims , there is no school of Islamic thought that differs in this opinion.
Please explain your position.

People did this terror act.

Not all Muslims liked what these people did.

This is not a war on any religion you fool

Any plans to build a mosque on that site is in extremely poor taste. It is an affront to the families of the people who lost their lives on 9/11.

Immie

Why try to speak for them? Some first responders and 9/11 families fully support the new mosque.

Not all people working for a meat packing plant kill or hurt animals... not all people in the PLO committed the bombing of flight 103... does not take away from the fact that if a meat packing plant were put next to a PETA headquarters, or a PLO meeting place were put next to the flight 103 crash site, it is probably the wrong thing to do... whether it is legal to do so or not

Then every christain is responsible for the death of every Dr, nurse and patient that was killed by anti abortion idiots

Any plans to build a mosque on that site is in extremely poor taste. It is an affront to the families of the people who lost their lives on 9/11.

Immie

Why try to speak for them? Some first responders and 9/11 families fully support the new mosque.

Really?

Please do you have anything to back that up?

And even so, as I said in my first post, it is an affront to Americans. I am an American. I can speak as one, right?

It is an affront to me and I can assure you to many Americans.

Would you put a Confederate Flag over the graves of Union Soldiers at say... Gettysburg? Shiloh? Manassas? Fredsricksburg? How about any of the battlefields?

This is in poor taste.

Immie

Not all people working for a meat packing plant kill or hurt animals... not all people in the PLO committed the bombing of flight 103... does not take away from the fact that if a meat packing plant were put next to a PETA headquarters, or a PLO meeting place were put next to the flight 103 crash site, it is probably the wrong thing to do... whether it is legal to do so or not

Then every christain is respomsible for the death of every Dr, nurse and patient that was killed by anti abortion idiots

Do you have reading comprehension problems?

Then every christain is responsible for the death of every Dr, nurse and patient that was killed by anti abortion idiots
I think you need a cup to catch your drool.

September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muslim American reaction
Top Muslim organizations in the United States were swift to condemn the attacks on 9/11 and called "upon Muslim Americans to come forward with their skills and resources to help alleviate the sufferings of the affected people and their families".[179] Top organizations include: Islamic Society of North America, American Muslim Alliance, American Muslim Council, Council on American-Islamic Relations, Islamic Circle of North America, and the Shari'a Scholars Association of North America. Along with massive monetary donations, many Islamic organizations launched blood drives and provided medical assistance, food, and shelter for victims.[180][181][182]

we'll throw a debauchery laden street party every night with naked wimmens and Jack Daniels flowing from pig bladders, see if they can tolerate that. :eusa_angel:

Immie

Good for them ,I do not think it necessary to prove our tolerance of intolerance.
Islam is a genocidal hate group and a crime syndicate.

Then every christain is respomsible for the death of every Dr, nurse and patient that was killed by anti abortion idiots

Do you have reading comprehension problems?

Opps, sorry I did misread your post.

Immie

Really?

Please do you have anything to back that up?

And even so, as I said in my first post, it is an affront to Americans. I am an American. I can speak as one, right?

It is an affront to me and I can assure you to many Americans.

Would you put a Confederate Flag over the graves of Union Soldiers at say... Gettysburg? Shiloh? Manassas? Fredsricksburg? How about any of the battlefields?

This is in poor taste.

Immie

Http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/05/07/new.york.ground.zero.mosque/index.html

You have the right to your opinion but to try and speak for all 9E families is bullshit.

as soon as they get that mosque built we should give the Hormel packing plant a city block,, with a hog pen right next to a slaughterhouse.. and right next to that a Jack Daniels Distillary.

Dont forget the womens rights building, The gay, lesbian, transgendered office, the library, a hair and nail salon, a sex toy shop, and a bikini shop.

The public health depart in NYC has been known to had out condoms on the street... one of them handing out condoms too!

Forum List

Back