“Pretend to be Christian”: ISIS handbook tells Muslims to lose beard, shun mosque....

I expect you'll continue avoiding responsibility for your part in spreading the message of Jihad.

I suspect, that YOU are a muslim terrorist using Taqiyya to cover your message!
Does all the hot air coming from Trump keep dummies warm in Winter?

Perhaps you are a muslim cleric as this one is....

fc81b0f849d533ae52dcaa18daaa6726.jpg
I suspect you of being this kind of terrorist......

Ahmed is funny...you on the other hand are pathetic!

I think it's funny that you're too stupid to realize that you're just a puppet terrorist for Trump.

I think it's funny that you're too stupid to realize that you're just a puppet terrorist for Trump.

I know your too stupid to realize that you are saying nothing worthwhile!LOLOL!

No question, Vagasil is the true hand puppet of Trump.
Exhibit A-Vagisil has started more Trump threads than all other posters combined.

Exhibit B-Of one looks closely at Vagisil's nose, one can see Trump's rectum indented on Vagisil's nose and his lips are damn brown too!

:2up:

Exhibit A-Vagisil has started more Trump threads than all other posters combined.

Exhibit B-Of one looks closely at Vagisil's nose, one can see Trump's rectum indented on Vagisil's nose and his lips are damn brown too!

That sounds very uncomfortable, but it would explain a lot.

Well since you are always on your knees with the Obomanations dick in your mouth, I suppose you now talk with a lisp!

Well since you are always on your knees with the Obomanations dick in your mouth, I suppose you now talk with a lisp!

Spoken with true Trump like eloquence.

Do you enjoy being laughed at?

Perhaps your muslim neighbor will take your head...it certainly wouldn't be a loss to USMB!
Oh so you want a terrorist to behead me. Not surprising since you're a Trump supporter.

:fu:

We must get rid of subversives somehow, and if we can get the terrorists to do it, so much the better! :321:
You heard it right here folks. Vigilante wants terrorists to murder Americans. He can't ever deny that now.
I read the thread. He never said that.
Lol read the comment he literally posted right above yours :rofl:

You two are sick for hoping that Americans will be murdered by terrorists.
That would be you and your ilk

Just goes to show how idiotic and futile Trump's idea of banning Muslims really is.
It's a sound policy to ban immigration from western hating Muslim countries. Please explain why you want 100,000 Syrians brought here unquestioned. And don't tell us it's for humanitarian reasons when they can be put up safely over there.

I believe Trump and his idiotic followers should be held accountable for their role in perpetuating Muslim extremism. I wonder how many Americans have been killed already because of them? I wonder how many US soldiers will killed in the future because of Trump's pandering to the lowest common denominators?
obamavsbush.jpg

Thanks to Obuma, he TRIPLED Bush's military deaths!
I expect you'll continue avoiding responsibility for your part in spreading the message of Jihad.

Another brain dead liberal that thinks speaking the ugly truth about Islam is "spreading" it. The progressive Agenda demands that you ignore the threat of Islam under the guise of tolerance, in order to further multiculturalism. Those that don't go along with your Agenda, must be attacked and labeled as racists and traitors. It's so predictable and boring at this point. Squatters have no ability to even argue their Agenda talking points anymore, it's just straight to insults and lies.

I believe Trump and his idiotic followers should be held accountable for their role in perpetuating Muslim extremism. I wonder how many Americans have been killed already because of them? I wonder how many US soldiers will killed in the future because of Trump's pandering to the lowest common denominators?
obamavsbush.jpg

Another brain dead liberal that thinks speaking the ugly truth about Islam is "spreading" it. The progressive Agenda demands that you ignore the threat of Islam under the guise of tolerance, in order to further multiculturalism. Those that don't go along with your Agenda, must be attacked and labeled as racists and traitors. It's so predictable and boring at this point. Squatters have no ability to even argue their Agenda talking points anymore, it's just straight to insults and lies.
Hey stupid fuck, maybe you can explain how banning Muslims will in any way improve our security situation.

Perhaps your muslim neighbor will take your head...it certainly wouldn't be a loss to USMB!
Oh so you want a terrorist to behead me. Not surprising since you're a Trump supporter.:fu:
No. I think it is just his sardonic way of saying you contribute nothing useful to USMB and into identifying the real problems with our world. No need to overreact.

You see, simpletons like you and Luddite make fun of real menaces that threaten our existence. Then you mock the One who created you and act so tough (to impress the girls I presume?) that you give the impression you are not afraid of what lies beyond the grave.

In addition, you and your fellow secular clueless leftists seek out isolated sins or examples on the right or by believers (such as an abortion clinic shooter or a Fredy Phelps lunatic group in Kansas) to try to appeal to God-knows-who to try to convince them (and you) that there is no difference between fanatical Islam and Christianity. You sound like that idiot in the oval office who at the national prayer breakfast after ISIS had just beheaded a bunch of children (or impaled them in public) says to the preachers gathered “now don’t get on your high horses because “we” (we?) Christians had our Crusades and our slavery days.”

This is you’re a-hole president who if he is leading this nation at all, is leading it down an immoral death spiral.

Last edited:
Oh so you want a terrorist to behead me. Not surprising since you're a Trump supporter.:fu:
No. I think it is just his sardonic way of saying you contribute nothing useful to USMB and into identifying the real problems with our world. No need to overreact.

You see, simpletons like you and Luddite make fun of real menaces that threaten our existence. Then you mock the One who created you and act so tuff (to impress the girls I presume?) that you are not afraid of what lies beyond the grave.

In addition, you and your fellow secular clueless leftists seek out isolated sins or examples on the right or by believers (such as an abortion clinic shooter or a Fredy Phelps lunatic group in Kansas) to try to appeal to God-knows-who to try to convince them (and you) that there is no difference between fanatical Islam and Christianity. You sound like that idiot in the oval office who at the national prayer breakfast after ISIS had just beheaded a bunch of children (or impaled them in public) says to the preachers gathered “now don’t get on your high horses because “we” (we?) Christians had our Crusades and our slavery days.”

This is you’re a-hole president who if he is leading this nation at all, is leading it down an immoral death spiral.
Thank you for making up nonsense about me. Vigilante seeks to spread hatred that brings harm to innocent people. If you support him, then you're an asshole too.

Unlike you, I'm not an ignorant goose-stepper like you. I think for myself.
I regularly take on Obama's positions and expound on them while criticizing "O", Also I have never voted straight ticket because I vote based on the issues, thusly I am an educated voter, and finally, I have never voted for "O".
I bet you can't find one post praising/supporting "O".

obamavsbush.jpg

Hey stupid fuck, maybe you can explain how banning Muslims will in any way improve our security situation.

You need someone to explain to you how banning batshit crazy religious extremists that are violent and want to overthrow our government and supplant it with Shariah Law will improve the security situation?

You really are brain dead.

obamavsbush.jpg

You need someone to explain to you how banning batshit crazy religious extremists that are violent and want to overthrow our government and supplant it with Shariah Law will improve the security situation?

You really are brain dead.
Looks like I lost another bet.........you really are this stupid. Maybe you just didn't catch the OP. How are you going to know who's a Muslim terrorist or not? If they pretended to be Hindus stupid fucks like you wouldn't know the difference.

What do the muslim scum call this...TAQIYYA!!!!!!!!!

pamelageller.com ^ | January 11, 2016 | Pamela Geller
FULL TITLE: “Pretend to be Christian”: ISIS handbook tells Muslims to lose beard, shun mosque and wear cross before killing ISIS has issued a handbook for Muslims in the West. The gist of the instruction booklet is the necessity to blend in with the Western way of life and to avoid “looking like a Muslim” — pretend to be Christian — so as to stay below the radar of the security services. This is important. It is key to understanding the enemy and their tactics. The media and the Democrats are deliberately misleading the public. You must educate yourself and...

_72877555_33b6eceb-5ebc-4bd6-90e9-f129c476e05a.jpg

It is really unthinkable how little the U.S. media pays attention to the horrors of Islam. This should be front page news.
I do not expect secular leftists who are more interested in looking smart than doing good to care or support our alarm. But what do you do when you have a traitor in the White House and he is the guy you elected? I guess you keep on pretending he is the answer to our prayers. Horrible world we live in. Thanks to the devil, pride and pure stupidity.

FULL TITLE: “Pretend to be Christian”: ISIS handbook tells Muslims to lose beard, shun mosque and wear cross before killing ISIS has issued a handbook for Muslims in the West. The gist of the instruction booklet is the necessity to blend in with the Western way of life and to avoid “looking like a Muslim” — pretend to be Christian — so as to stay below the radar of the security services. This is important. It is key to understanding the enemy and their tactics. The media and the Democrats are deliberately misleading the public. You must educate yourself and...

It is really unthinkable how little the U.S. media pays attention to the horrors of Islam. This should be front page news.
I do not expect secular leftists who are more interested in looking smart than doing good to care or support our alarm. But what do you do when you have a traitor in the White House and he is the guy you elected? I guess you keep on pretending he is the answer to our prayers. Horrible world we live in. Thanks to the devil, pride and pure stupidity.
Looking smart in comparison with you Trump followers isn't much of an accomplishment.

Looking smart in comparison with you Trump followers isn't much of an accomplishment.
I found your answers above too much of an embarrassment to take seriously.

For instance: "Hey stupid fuck, maybe you can explain how banning Muslims will in any way improve our security situation."

That is the comment of someone who has not attained the reason above a cocky teenager with a small minded nature. Are you that young?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back