Christian Threatens to Decapitate Mosque Members

And if that's the case he should be tried and if convicted punished to fullest extent of the law. I'm not going to justify or rationalize or make excuses for him as so many do when it's radical Islam.

And I've never excused radical Islam either, sweetie.

I'm just pointing out there's crazies on both sides. In our country, it's a proven fact there's a lot more Christian crazies than Muslim crazies.

I have never seen you condemn it sweetie and your claim there are more Christian crazies is bullshit no matter who many far left sites you go to.

Ahh...Domestic Christian terrorists at it again!

Watauga police are investigating an expletive-filled phone message threatening to kill members of a local mosque.

The latest message getting attention at Masjid Al-Sahaabah begins like this:

“F**k you, f**k Muhammad, f**k Islam. This is America. If you don't like the way we do s**t, get the f**k out.”

Muslim leaders say mosques get hateful phone calls weekly.

“We get the expletive phone calls, people call and say screw you Muslims, and they hang up,” said Vincent Simon, a member of the mosque.

But the messages haven’t been this extreme:

“We'll start just cutting off the heads of all of you m*******rs. Huh? How would you like that? Maybe we need another Christian crusade, which I think we do.

“When he started talking about chopping off people's heads and launching a crusade against Muslims, that's when it started to get scary because that's an actionable threat,” said Alia Salem, Executive Director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

In the voicemail, the caller identifies himself as an army veteran and a Christian.

How many Imams have been killed by Christians Howey? How many Catholic priests have been murdered by Islamists? You're being pretty biased, especially when a Christian will preach to you (or simply ignore you) about your lifestyle, whereas a Islamist will butcher you.

And if that's the case he should be tried and if convicted punished to fullest extent of the law. I'm not going to justify or rationalize or make excuses for him as so many do when it's radical Islam.

I'm just pointing out there's crazies on both sides. In our country, it's a proven fact there's a lot more Christian crazies than Muslim crazies.

I have never seen you condemn it sweetie and your claim there are more Christian crazies is bullshit no matter who many far left sites you go to.

Remember, dearie, I'm a liberal. I don't lie.

CIHvdhZ.jpg

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.

(The chart is misleading in several ways. For example, it labels “Extreme Left Wing Groups” and “Communists”, but not “Extreme Right Wing Groups” or “Fascists”. It should have either discarded allpartisan labels, or included labels for both ends of the spectrum. In addition, “Latinos” is misleading, as Loonwatch is actually referring to Puerto Rican separatist groups, Cuban exile groups and the like. However, as shown below, many of the basic concepts are correct.)

U.S. News and World Report noted in February of this year:

Of the more than 300 American deaths from political violence and mass shootings since 9/11, only 33 have come at the hands of Muslim-Americans, according to the Triangle Center on Terrorism and Homeland Security. The Muslim-American suspects or perpetrators in these or other attempted attacks fit no demographic profile—only 51 of more than 200 are of Arabic ethnicity. In 2012, all but one of the nine Muslim-American terrorism plots uncovered were halted in early stages. That one, an attempted bombing of a Social Security office in Arizona, caused no casualties.

Wired reported the same month:

Since 9/11, [Charles Kurzman, Professor of Sociology at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, writing for the Triangle Center on Terrorism and National Security] and his team tallies, 33 Americans have died as a result of terrorism launched by their Muslim neighbors. During that period, 180,000 Americans were murdered for reasons unrelated to terrorism. In just the past year, the mass shootings that have captivated America’s attention killed 66 Americans, “twice as many fatalities as from Muslim-American terrorism in all 11 years since 9/11,” notes Kurzman’s team.
Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Watauga police are investigating an expletive-filled phone message threatening to kill members of a local mosque.

“F**k you, f**k Muhammad, f**k Islam. This is America. If you don't like the way we do s**t, get the f**k out.”

“We get the expletive phone calls, people call and say screw you Muslims, and they hang up,” said Vincent Simon, a member of the mosque.

“We'll start just cutting off the heads of all of you m*******rs. Huh? How would you like that? Maybe we need another Christian crusade, which I think we do.

“When he started talking about chopping off people's heads and launching a crusade against Muslims, that's when it started to get scary because that's an actionable threat,” said Alia Salem, Executive Director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

In the voicemail, the caller identifies himself as an army veteran and a Christian.
Yet howey dares not to post when this is a common theme in the Muslim world

How many Imams have been killed by Christians Howey? How many Catholic priests have been murdered by Islamists? You're being pretty biased, especially when a Christian will preach to you (or simply ignore you) about your lifestyle, whereas a Islamist will butcher you.

Sorry. I stand a far better chance of being killed by a radical Christian as opposed to a radical Muslim*.

New figures have revealed a 'shocking' rise in homophobic hate crimes

*It could be reasonably argued that the Orlando Pulse shooter, while Muslim, was crazy as opposed to a radical Muslim. His history proves deep psychological problems, including (although unproven) self-hating homophobia.

Liège newspaper La Meuse reports that the teenager is the son of a local radical imam, El Alami Amaouch, who currently faces deportation to the Netherlands.

Amaouch has duel Dutch-Moroccan nationality and is imam at a mosque in the village of Dison, near Verviers.

Theo Francken, Belgium’s Minister for Asylum and Migration, said the authorities had repeatedly tried to extradite Amaouch to the Netherlands but his appeal had delayed proceedings.

"We have been trying to get him out of the country for the past year but he has appealed. I can only hope that the Aliens’ Council deports him quickly”, Francken told VRT News.

Francken says that the imam was the "spiritual father” of a terrorist cell in Verviers, adding, “It seems that it runs in the family....

Not to worry. They are probably just depressed.

Sorry. I stand a far better chance of being killed by a radical Christian as opposed to a radical Muslim*.

*It could be reasonably argued that the Orlando Pulse shooter, while Muslim, was crazy as opposed to a radical Muslim. His history proves deep psychological problems, including (although unproven) self-hating homophobia.

Not any more. You are going to be seeing a lot more attacks against LGBT targets as we get ever more Islamists into this country. I suggest you get a gun and learn how to use it. Mt sister finally saw the light and she has gotten her and her partner a couple of them and she took some classes and now she is prepped. Even in Hollywood they are figuring it out....

2016_06_15_shootback_49.jpg

CIHvdhZ.jpg

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.

(The chart is misleading in several ways. For example, it labels “Extreme Left Wing Groups” and “Communists”, but not “Extreme Right Wing Groups” or “Fascists”. It should have either discarded allpartisan labels, or included labels for both ends of the spectrum. In addition, “Latinos” is misleading, as Loonwatch is actually referring to Puerto Rican separatist groups, Cuban exile groups and the like. However, as shown below, many of the basic concepts are correct.)

Of the more than 300 American deaths from political violence and mass shootings since 9/11, only 33 have come at the hands of Muslim-Americans, according to the Triangle Center on Terrorism and Homeland Security. The Muslim-American suspects or perpetrators in these or other attempted attacks fit no demographic profile—only 51 of more than 200 are of Arabic ethnicity. In 2012, all but one of the nine Muslim-American terrorism plots uncovered were halted in early stages. That one, an attempted bombing of a Social Security office in Arizona, caused no casualties.

Since 9/11, [Charles Kurzman, Professor of Sociology at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, writing for the Triangle Center on Terrorism and National Security] and his team tallies, 33 Americans have died as a result of terrorism launched by their Muslim neighbors. During that period, 180,000 Americans were murdered for reasons unrelated to terrorism. In just the past year, the mass shootings that have captivated America’s attention killed 66 Americans, “twice as many fatalities as from Muslim-American terrorism in all 11 years since 9/11,” notes Kurzman’s team.
Read more at

Dearie the fact you call yourself a liberal does not mean you don't lie there is ample proof liberals can and do lie.

CIHvdhZ.jpg

Read more at

Dearie the fact you call yourself a liberal does not mean you don't lie there is ample proof liberals can and do lie.

I have never seen Howey intentionally lie. I have seen him make mistakes (we all do) but intentional lying is a hilary trait. Not Howey's.

CIHvdhZ.jpg

Read more at

I have never seen Howey intentionally lie. I have seen him make mistakes (we all do) but intentional lying is a hilary trait. Not Howey's.
That may or may not be true I'm not going to challenge your claim as I don't read or fact check every post here. I was only challenging the claim that being a liberal means you don't lie to me that's like someone saying because they go to church every Sunday that means they are a moral person and we know that's not always the case.

you are calling every non-muslim who kills a Christian who kills in the name of Christianity, false premise

you are comparing muslim killings in an absolute sense in a country 99% non muslim, that's also a logical error if we want to weight how dangerous islam is

Forum List

Back