Do you know?

Never heard of him.
listen to the video then tell me what you think

I've always preferred Kinison.

Never heard of him.
listen to the video then tell me what you think

I've always preferred Kinison.

but look what making fun of Jesus got him

During his preaching years he would never ask his congregation for money. He wasn't making himself a millionaire off Jesus' name. The same can't be said for Billy Graham.

Daddy loved Billy Graham. Every night after he would put me to bed, he would go in his room and read his bible. Every. Night. And when Billy Graham was on tv....he sat there enthralled.

Ya know...I sure with CK would make a forum for religious belief discussion where rudeness and trolling was against the rules.

Daddy loved Billy Graham. Every night after he would put me to bed, he would go in his room and read his bible. Every. Night. And when Billy Graham was on tv....he sat there enthralled.

I never cared for the television preachers. Something about a man making millions preaching in Jesus' name always bothered me. My step-grandmother was a preacher. Her church was probably the size of some people's bedrooms. I disagreed with many of her views, but she was a great woman. Came to my mother's funeral when not even her son would. Had to be carried into the funeral home because she was so frail. That's a Christian.

Protestants talk about having a relationship with Jesus as a personal Lord and Savior. And you are saved after one altar call that takes five minutes of your time.

I once went to a Baptist church with my friend and his ex-girlfriend. People kept shouting "Amen" to everything that the preacher said, and my friend and I couldn't help ourselves from laughing every time it happened.

The Pastor said he was going to have an altar call, and a few people went up. He kept glowering at me and my friend because we were not going up. We were clueless about the whole thing. We were both Catholics so we were operating under the impression that it took longer than five minutes to determine your eternal fate.

Forum List

Back