Company Tells Muslims to Pray at Home

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2018
So the Muslims walk out in protest and lose their jobs. Funny. The left tells Christian's all the time to keep their religion at home, but I wonder how many from the left will support the company.
Muslim Demand That Backfired

I'm happy they are no longer working in a food processing plant....

So the Muslims walk out in protest and lose their jobs. Funny. The left tells Christian's all the time to keep their religion at home, but I wonder how many from the left will support the company.

Funny that story isn't being carried in any big paper!

Funny how "big papers" tend not to carry 2015 stories in FUCKING 2019.

Article says 2016. Guess you don't read so good either. So go find me a big paper that carried it in 2016, chump. Never heard about it then either.

So do you defend the religious thugs or the company?

If I ran the company after trusting and hiring THAT MANY muslims, not only would I have canned their asses, I would have made it company policy that no practicing muslims be ever hired again. Not on religious grounds but because of their likelihood to be a high-risk problem employment.

Let them go suck on that.

Then I would have given all non-Muslims a raise.

If I ran the company after trusting and hiring THAT MANY muslims, not only would I have canned their asses, I would have made it company policy that no practicing muslims be ever hired again. Not on religious grounds but because of their likelihood to be a high-risk problem employment.

Let them go suck on that.

Then I would have given all non-Muslims a raise.
They're nothing but a pain in the ass.

Funny but predictable.

Mockingbird media, remember? they only carry the news their bosses....the black hats in the CIA, tells them to carry.

That's why people with brain cells left .....DO NOT watch MSM.:wink_2:

They can still point their ass to CALI and prey 5 x.
5 minutes before punch in,, coffee break, lunch break, afternoon break and before they eat their pork roast(on sale yesterday) for dinner

Article says 2016. Guess you don't read so good either. So go find me a big paper that carried it in 2016, chump. Never heard about it then either.

You want him to go back to every big paper's archives from four years ago, and find one story because you don't remember reading about it four years ago? :lol:

EDIT: Three years ago.

Last edited:

I thought this was an old story.

Your tactic of deflecting is what is old. Do you support the religious thugs or the company?

Your tactic of deflecting is what is old. Do you support the religious thugs or the company?

We already had a thread on it 4 YEARS AGO

We already had a thread on it 4 YEARS AGO

Good. Now answer my question. Do you support the company or the religious thugs?

You want him to go back to every big paper's archives from four years ago, and find one story because you don't remember reading about it four years ago? :lol:

Three and a half. December 2015.

Toobles is a typical arrogant prick. "If I never heard of it, it doesn't exist".

Funny but predictable.

Mockingbird media, remember? they only carry the news their bosses....the black hats in the CIA, tells them to carry.

So your television goes, "Now here is the latest news from FOUR FUCKING YEARS AGO...."
?

Reading is a lost art.

Funny but predictable.

So your television goes, "Now here is the latest news from FOUR FUCKING YEARS AGO...."
You can't answer the question. Do you support the company or the muslims?

Three and a half. December 2015.

Toobles is a typical arrogant prick. "If I never heard of it, it doesn't exist".

EASY SOLUTION, Pogoshaft-- -- -- every news article in the world is electronically archived on the net. Still waiting on you to show us where any widely carried big publication published that story just a few years ago where many would see it! Stop evading and deflecting! That's ButtRocket's job!

Forum List

Back