“Pretend to be Christian”: ISIS handbook tells Muslims to lose beard, shun mosque....

What do the muslim scum call this...TAQIYYA!!!!!!!!!

pamelageller.com ^ | January 11, 2016 | Pamela Geller
FULL TITLE: “Pretend to be Christian”: ISIS handbook tells Muslims to lose beard, shun mosque and wear cross before killing ISIS has issued a handbook for Muslims in the West. The gist of the instruction booklet is the necessity to blend in with the Western way of life and to avoid “looking like a Muslim” — pretend to be Christian — so as to stay below the radar of the security services. This is important. It is key to understanding the enemy and their tactics. The media and the Democrats are deliberately misleading the public. You must educate yourself and...

_72877555_33b6eceb-5ebc-4bd6-90e9-f129c476e05a.jpg
Just goes to show how idiotic and futile Trump's idea of banning Muslims really is.
It's actually an excellent idea and apparently it has caught on across Europe now too! All good news!

You heard it right here folks. Vigilante wants terrorists to murder Americans. He can't ever deny that now.
I read the thread. He never said that.
Lol read the comment he literally posted right above yours :rofl:

You two are sick for hoping that Americans will be murdered by terrorists.

As I hope terrorist muslim-American citizens are!... But then, you are the suicidal fucker in this thread!

Okay you terrorist supporting psycho

:cuckoo:

Yes, You supporting terrorists are truly what subversives are all about!:321:
You're the one wishing beheadings and other murders on innocent Americans

FULL TITLE: “Pretend to be Christian”: ISIS handbook tells Muslims to lose beard, shun mosque and wear cross before killing ISIS has issued a handbook for Muslims in the West. The gist of the instruction booklet is the necessity to blend in with the Western way of life and to avoid “looking like a Muslim” — pretend to be Christian — so as to stay below the radar of the security services. This is important. It is key to understanding the enemy and their tactics. The media and the Democrats are deliberately misleading the public. You must educate yourself and...

Just goes to show how idiotic and futile Trump's idea of banning Muslims really is.
Banning them UNTIL CONGRESS comes up with a solution...If you are going to lie, you're going to get smacked down like the dog you are!

Banning them UNTIL CONGRESS comes up with a solution...If you are going to lie, you're going to get smacked down like the dog you are!
No dummy, what it shows is that banning Muslims has nothing to do with security and everything to do with pandering to fear and ignorance for political purposes.

We must get rid of subversives somehow, and if we can get the terrorists to do it, so much the better! :321:
You heard it right here folks. Vigilante wants terrorists to murder Americans. He can't ever deny that now.

Neither of us ever said that. You said that. Why can't you be honest? What is wrong with you?

He said he wants me to be beheaded by a Muslim, and then he expanded that to saying that lots of people should be murdered by terrorists. And you chimed in your support.
No he didn't and no I didn't. You take a great deal of liberty with what others say and turn it into whatever works for your religion OS. I'm not going to discuss this with you any further. It would be an act of futility.

As I hope terrorist muslim-American citizens are!... But then, you are the suicidal fucker in this thread!

No, I didn't BUT when some do read this thread they aren't an asshole like you and know I stated TERRORIST MUSLIM AMERICAN CITIZENS.... like the male in the California duo that killed 14!... Now LIE your way out of that!

Uh oh well you can commenece shitting your pants about everybody now since they might be a secret ISIS Muslim. Then again, you already do so I guess it doesn't affect you much.

Perhaps your muslim neighbor will take your head...it certainly wouldn't be a loss to USMB!
There goes Vaggie...all christian-y again.

Neither of us ever said that. You said that. Why can't you be honest? What is wrong with you?

He said he wants me to be beheaded by a Muslim, and then he expanded that to saying that lots of people should be murdered by terrorists. And you chimed in your support.
No he didn't and no I didn't. You take a great deal of liberty with what others say and turn it into whatever works for your religion OS. I'm not going to discuss this with you any further. It would be an act of futility.
Are you this dumb?

Re-read the thread. Here's a summary of what happened:

Vigilante: I hope you are beheaded by a Muslim neighbor

TheOldSchool: Oh so you want terrorists to murder Americans?

Vigilante: Yes. It will really help my political stance

Jeri: I couldn't agree more

No dummy, what it shows is that banning Muslims has nothing to do with security and everything to do with pandering to fear and ignorance for political purposes.

Yes, DEATH is FEAR and IGNORANCE, as we saw in California and Paris...done for political purposes.... Well If it gets citizens to look at the muslim problem, it would be worth it!

No, I didn't BUT when some do read this thread they aren't an asshole like you and know I stated TERRORIST MUSLIM AMERICAN CITIZENS.... like the male in the California duo that killed 14!... Now LIE your way out of that!
Nope you have already proven that you are a terrorist sympathizer as long as it suits your political purposes. You should be reported to Homeland Security.

Uh oh well you can commenece shitting your pants about everybody now since they might be a secret ISIS Muslim. Then again, you already do so I guess it doesn't affect you much.

Perhaps your muslim neighbor will take your head...it certainly wouldn't be a loss to USMB!
There goes Vaggie...all christian-y again.
I wonder why a lesbian butch, religion hater thinks everyone that has morals, ethics and principles that she doesn't have is a Christian?... Absolute stupidity, or the HIV is starting to eat away at her mind!

Nope you have already proven that you are a terrorist sympathizer as long as it suits your political purposes. You should be reported to Homeland Security.

Well of course I should be reported to a left wing, subversive, muslim terrorist sympathizing, home land security... Thank you for showing your true colors, muslim terrorist lover!

I believe Trump and his idiotic followers should be held accountable for their role in perpetuating Muslim extremism. I wonder how many Americans have been killed already because of them? I wonder how many US soldiers will be killed in the future because of Trump's pandering to the lowest common denominators?

I believe Trump and his idiotic followers should be held accountable for their role in perpetuating Muslim extremism. I wonder how many Americans have been killed already because of them? I wonder how many US soldiers will killed in the future because of Trump's pandering to the lowest common denominators?
obamavsbush.jpg

Thanks to Obuma, he TRIPLED Bush's military deaths!

I believe Trump and his idiotic followers should be held accountable for their role in perpetuating Muslim extremism. I wonder how many Americans have been killed already because of them? I wonder how many US soldiers will killed in the future because of Trump's pandering to the lowest common denominators?
obamavsbush.jpg

I expect you'll continue avoiding responsibility for your part in spreading the message of Jihad.

obamavsbush.jpg

I expect you'll continue avoiding responsibility for your part in spreading the message of Jihad.

I suspect, that YOU are a muslim terrorist using Taqiyya to cover your message!

obamavsbush.jpg

Does all the hot air coming from Trump keep dummies warm in Winter?

obamavsbush.jpg

Perhaps you are a muslim cleric as this one is....

fc81b0f849d533ae52dcaa18daaa6726.jpg

obamavsbush.jpg

I suspect you of being this kind of terrorist......

obamavsbush.jpg

I suspect you of being this kind of terrorist......

Ahmed is funny...you on the other hand are pathetic!

Forum List

Back