President Trump launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality. protect Milo 1st!

• Banned
Trump is America's id.

he's our strategist, our sage, our cheerleader, and our conscience.

I thought he was a homophobe(never true). Its funny how he does stuff and lefties just deny reality so they can live in their bubble, it's like dealing with 5 year olds

Trump never said much about gay people when he was campaigning, or after his election. Guess he's not a bigot after all, the left's heads are going to be spinning over this.

• Banned
Trump never said much about gay people when he was campaigning, or after his election. Guess he's not a bigot after all, the left's heads are going to be spinning over this.
Trump did make fun of Governor McGreavy to Chris Christie: "he's not like us. WE'RE REAL MEN"...Christie tells it all in his book

Meh. Part of his MO is lots of bluster and no following through. We shall see.

• Banned
Palm Springs has the nation's first all-LGBTQ City Council. it's also entirely white!

Trump is only doing this because of Iran.
BERLIN — The Trump administration is launching a global campaign to end the criminalization of homosexuality in dozens of nations where it's still illegal to be gay, U.S. officials tell NBC News, a bid aimed in part at denouncing Iran over its human rights record.

U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, the highest-profile openly gay person in the Trump administration, is leading the effort, which kicks off Tuesday evening in Berlin.

Trump did make fun of Governor McGreavy to Chris Christie: "he's not like us. WE'RE REAL MEN"...Christie tells it all in his book
Have the complete passage, and page #?
It could mean regarding his policies.

BERLIN — The Trump administration is launching a global campaign to end the criminalization of homosexuality in dozens of nations where it's still illegal to be gay, U.S. officials tell NBC News, a bid aimed in part at denouncing Iran over its human rights record.

U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, the highest-profile openly gay person in the Trump administration, is leading the effort, which kicks off Tuesday evening in Berlin.
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

its in the "New Jersey" part. read the damn book lol

They were clearly talking about McGreavy's homosexual tendencies. its clear in the book

Can you give me the passage or at least the page number?
They were clearly talking about McGreavy's homosexual tendencies. its clear in the book

no. i heard it an as an audiobook. i dont have it in book form. just trust me on this. i have no reason to lie. Trump and Christie are my two favorite politicians. as an LGBT, i dont mind that they made fun of people like me. its ok

I just find it odd that there are no articles at all talking about it.
no. i heard it an as an audiobook. i dont have it in book form. just trust me on this. i have no reason to lie. Trump and Christie are my two favorite politicians. as an LGBT, i dont mind that they made fun of people like me. its ok

I just find it odd that there are no articles at all talking about it.
there are a lot of tidbits about Trump everywhere. its impossible to document them all. my suggestion is read the whole book, or at least the New Jersey part, or ask someone who read it, and you'll find the quote. i know what i'm talking about

So, likely a pretext and not any real desire to protect gays. Do we really expect anything to be done to any country other than Iran...like Russia or Saudi Arabia?

"Last week we got Ivanka’s global women’s initiative and this week we get Grenell’s global homosexuality initiative. Seems like a lot of “global” initiatives for the guy who supposedly ran against globalism."

"Glad to see American leadership on this. No one should face persecution for who they are or whom they love. But let's fight discrimination here at home as well! Overturn trans servicemember ban, pass the Equality Act, and welcome LGBTQ refugees!" - Crazy Charlie Crist

Forum List

Back