RFK Jr. launches new Party to get on the California Ballot (This is good for Trump)

Great
But the pressures on him will probably prevail .

If Deep State do not see him in their narrative he is probably a dead man walking -- metaphorically only I trust.

Trump lost in California in both elections by 30 points. There's no way that RFK Jr. takes away enough votes from Biden for Trump to win the state.

So disgusting how the machine employed character assassination on RFK.

SOULLESS GHOULS.

This really is good news for Trump. RFK Jr. can take a sizable chunk of Biden voters.

Democrat defeat for the White House is beginning to shape up in ways that I could never have foreseen. The number one mistake made over the past 3 1/2 years was the condescending message that the economy is great and that people are just too stupid to know it.

There is no question in my mind that this is the number one issue that has damaged Biden's reelection hopes. Not the economy but the constant bragging about it to people who are suffering financially.

This is good because it will steal the Biden anti vax vote?

Third party votes, as long as people like Trump and Biden are on the ballot, at the most patriotic votes cast in an election.

Third party votes, as long as people like Trump and Biden are on the ballot, at the most patriotic votes cast in an election.
Ummmm no they’re not

Perot got Clinton elected

Nader got Bush elected

That’s what third party candidate do

Forum List

Back