States Begin Pushing Back Against Left's Ghoulish Call To Kill Babies

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Life Is Winning': At Least 10 States Pushing Heartbeat Bills

'While some progressive states are pushing extreme abortion laws fearing that Roe v. Wade may be overturned, other states are moving in the opposite direction. Heartbeat bills are picking up steam in at least 10 states, FoxNews.com reports.

Last week, Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant said he looked forward to signing a heartbeat bill that state legislators passed it Wednesday.

Kentucky followed suit on Thursday, while state legislators in Texas are also looking to advance a similar measure soon.
'

:clap:
HUA!

'While some progressive states are pushing extreme abortion laws fearing that Roe v. Wade may be overturned, other states are moving in the opposite direction. Heartbeat bills are picking up steam in at least 10 states, FoxNews.com reports.

Last week, Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant said he looked forward to signing a heartbeat bill that state legislators passed it Wednesday.

Kentucky followed suit on Thursday, while state legislators in Texas are also looking to advance a similar measure soon.
'

HUA!

I missed how many adopted kids you have.
Know the def of snowflake yet?
Makes you look stupid, blabbing words you don't know the meaning of

'

HUA!

What's the matter, snowflake...mourning the loss of all those kids Democrats will not get to murder now?

'

HUA!

What's the matter, snowflake...mourning the loss of all those kids Democrats will not get to murder now?

Oh good, a zero college amusing child pic intellectual.
Snowflake again?
Still no Latin?
Boy, this is fun.

The heartbeat bills are unconstitutional and will be struck down like the one in Iowa.

'

HUA!

You don't have to adopt kids in order to *be allowed* to object to the victimization of women and the murder of children.

The fact that you think you do is just more evidence of leftist dissonance. You people have completely lost touch with reality.

The heartbeat bills are unconstitutional and will be struck down like the one in Iowa.
One would hope ... and expect. Imo the more frightening issue is whether states may deny late term abortions to women carrying fetuses determined late in term to having medical conditions that could not be discovered earlier and that are either terminal or so severe that arguably sentencing a person to life is worse than a late term abortion.

One would hope ... and expect. Imo the more frightening issue is whether states may deny late term abortions to women carrying fetuses determined late in term to having medical conditions that could not be discovered earlier and that are either terminal or so severe that arguably sentencing a person to life is worse than a late term abortion.
What medical condition requires the baby to have it's brains scrambled after the body is safely delivered?

'

HUA!

The poorest, least relevant states in the nation.

'

HUA!

Hey just because we celebrate REL day and call yesterday Washington's bday, there's no reason to get nasty! LOL

'

HUA!

Hey just because we celebrate REL day and call yesterday Washington's bday, there's no reason to get nasty! LOL
Georges real birthday is Friday.

As someone who has a condition that falls on that list of medical conditions which people might terminate a pregnancy over (Sturge Weber Syndrome), I think my viewpoint on this is quite relevant...

Back in the 1970s, my parents never heard the term Sturge Weber Syndrome until I was four years old, when I exhibited the last of the four major symptoms. Today it’s diagnosed before birth. Considering that 70-80% of SWS patients will never graduate high school, never mind be self-sufficient, and that the costs to care for a SWS patient can be extremely high, many parents would likely terminate such a pregnancy. Thankfully my parents wouldn’t have made that choice, even given such an option.

When we look at the great artists, authors, scientists and philosophers of history, many of them exhibit tendencies thst we associate with developmental or mental health disorders. Can we guarantee that the next baby aborted because they might be problematic for the parents to raise isnt the person who will cure Csncer, or find the key to FTL travel?

Pregnancy comes with risks, during its nine month span and related to the child(ren) it brings into the world. That’s a fact of life. If some people aren’t willing to accept those possibilities, maybe they shouldn’t get pregnant to begin with.

Yeah, cuz it's *unconstitutional* to protect children.

Get a grip, you people are nuts.

A heartbeat does not indicate a viable child has developed.
it's not even indicative of a brain developing
I know a lot of liberals who have no heart and are brainless.....that does not mean it is legal to go around killing them or that they should be killed.

:p

As someone who has a condition that falls on that list of medical conditions which people might terminate a pregnancy over (Sturge Weber Syndrome), I think my viewpoint on this is quite relevant...

Back in the 1970s, my parents never heard the term Sturge Weber Syndrome until I was four years old, when I exhibited the last of the four major symptoms. Today it’s diagnosed before birth. Considering that 70-80% of SWS patients will never graduate high school, never mind be self-sufficient, and that the costs to care for a SWS patient can be extremely high, many parents would likely terminate such a pregnancy. Thankfully my parents wouldn’t have made that choice, even given such an option.

When we look at the great artists, authors, scientists and philosophers of history, many of them exhibit tendencies thst we associate with developmental or mental health disorders. Can we guarantee that the next baby aborted because they might be problematic for the parents to raise isnt the person who will cure Csncer, or find the key to FTL travel?

Pregnancy comes with risks, during its nine month span and related to the child(ren) it brings into the world. That’s a fact of life. If some people aren’t willing to accept those possibilities, maybe they shouldn’t get pregnant to begin with.
I think something like 1-20000 births has a "wine stain mark," and that's really NOT what I posted about.

I think something like 1-20000 births has a "wine stain mark," and that's really NOT what I posted about.

Obviously you have no idea what SWS is. The mono or bi-lateral facial port wine stain encompassing the orbital bone is just one small piece of the puzzle.

Let’s add:
Cranial calcification (calcium deposits in the brain)
Pediatric Glaucoma
Epilepsy
Emotional Control Issues
Learning and Language Development Issues
Oral health Issues
Etc...

I know a lot of liberals who have no heart and are brainless.....that does not mean it is legal to go around killing them or that they should be killed.

No, but feel free to do yourself in when you find you suffer from the same condition.

:2cents:

No, but feel free to do yourself in when you find you suffer from the same condition.

:2cents:
Never happens / never happened, snowflake. :)

Forum List

Back