President Trump launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality. protect Milo 1st!

"Democrat HOMOPHOBES Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama opposed gay marriage

Meanwhile, Trump will cut food aid to Africans if they don't use the proper gender pronouns. Who's the real HATER here?"

"
Trump has no idea about his administration’s push to decriminalize homosexuality around the world, per WH transcript from today’s pool spray:

"

Dz4P5dXWkAAZxyg.jpg

Trump never said much about gay people when he was campaigning, or after his election. Guess he's not a bigot after all, the left's heads are going to be spinning over this.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Trump has cancelled protections for transgenders, anti-discrimination laws in housing and hiring for gays, and sides with the religious right's discrimination of gays, so let's not declare him PFlag's Man of the Year just yet. And this is not to in any way diminish the importance of this initiative, however shocked we may be that Trump and Pence are both on board with this.

The cynic in me says this allows him to appear to be in favour of gay rights, while not actually giving American gays any rights or protections. That this is all about the 2020 gay vote which was utterly lost. Trump cannot continue to alienate large minority constituencies and have a hope in hell of winning in 2020. Angry white men, racists, and bigotted homophobes will not be enough to win re-election.

In some countries, being gay is a criminal offence punishable by death. Why can’t Trump respect these cultural differences? Because he’s a RACIST

Republicans are the ones who invented identity politics. you like it when it serves your interest. what about gay rights? it's called equality. IT'S CALLED AMERICA! EQUALITY FOR ALL OF US!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

I’m trans. I’m a person of color. I’m an immigrant. I’m a lesbian. I’m a gay man. I’m the disabled. I’m everything. Don’t be afraid of what you don’t know or understand. No one wants to hurt you. We are all just looking for our happily ever after.

When I see them get tough on Saudi Arabia for this, i will believe it. Until then it's a way to cherry pick geopolitical adversaries and say mean things about them.

He was a workaholic 35 years ago -- and he's a workaholic now -- except he is working for free for the American people. Not one of the other 16 candidates standing on that stage would've accomplished what Trump has in first year.

not one

Forum List

Back