Majority Of Voters Call For Special Counselt To Investigate Left's COUP Attempt Against Pres Trump

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Earlier this week fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who served as acting director after James Comey was fired in May 2017, made headlines when he alleged meetings took place at the Department of Justice about ousting President Trump from office.

NOW the majority of voters believe crimes were likely committed by DOJ and FBI officials and they want a special prosecutor to investigate."

The American people suffered through 2+ years of a treasonous, seditious conspiracy involving Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI attempting to oust the newly elected President and overthrow the current government while the witch hunters ignored the overwhelming abundance of evidence of Democrat crimes and the exposed treasonous coup d'état.

It's time now to reclaim those befouled criminal-plagued agencies, to smoke the traitors / conspirators out, and send them to prison.

Most voters say top Justice Department and FBI officials are likely to have acted criminally when they secretly discussed removing President Trump from office and think a special prosecutor is needed to investigate.

"Fifty-six percent (56%) of Likely U.S. Voters believe senior federal law enforcement officials are likely to have broken the law in their discussions in May 2017 to oust Trump.

Fifty-one percent (51%) think a special prosecutor should be named to investigate the discussions among senior Justice Department and FBI officials in May 2017 to remove the president from office."

New Poll: Majority of Voters Want a Special Prosecutor to Investigate Attempted Coup Against Trump

In the immortal words of the Democrats and snowflakes, if they (Democrats / Leftists) have nothing to hide they will not object to such an investigation being opened and allowed to finish...

:p

Waiting to see what AG Bob Barr will do. I have a feeling he's going to take action.
If the response to the existing evidence exposing the coup attempt continues to grow he will have to. I just hope all of it will not be swept under the proverbial rug and the guilty protected as usual.

I think Congressional hearing on this is a good idea. The American people need to see the crazy shit that Trump did that made these very professional public servants consider something as drastic as this.

You up for that?

What, the DOJ ran out of prosecutors?

There is no need for another special prosecutor. A plain ole 'pool prosecutor will suffice just fine.

I think Congressional hearing on this is a good idea. The American people need to see the crazy shit that Trump did that made these very professional public servants consider something as drastic as this. You up for that?

Nice attempt to spin, snowflake. The Trump-Haters have had 2+ years to come up with evidence against the President and has failed to do so, so much so that it is being rumored Mueller may just try to slip off quietly into the dark, like a cockroach in the kitchen when the light comes on, without even filing a report.

No, the focus on this investigation would be on the crimes already exposed by the existing evidence that has already been found against the Democrats / Conspirators.

YOU up for THAT? :p

I think Congressional hearing on this is a good idea. The American people need to see the crazy shit that Trump did that made these very professional public servants consider something as drastic as this.

You up for that?
This seems to scare you. I wonder why...

You up for that?
Did you just admit you are scared of an investigation into the Left's Treason.....or did I just interrupt some kind of twisted conversation with yourself?

"Earlier this week fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who served as acting director after James Comey was fired in May 2017, made headlines when he alleged meetings took place at the Department of Justice about ousting President Trump from office.

NOW the majority of voters believe crimes were likely committed by DOJ and FBI officials and they want a special prosecutor to investigate."

The American people suffered through 2+ years of a treasonous, seditious conspiracy involving Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI attempting to oust the newly elected President and overthrow the current government while the witch hunters ignored the overwhelming abundance of evidence of Democrat crimes and the exposed treasonous coup d'état.

It's time now to reclaim those befouled criminal-plagued agencies, to smoke the traitors / conspirators out, and send them to prison.

Most voters say top Justice Department and FBI officials are likely to have acted criminally when they secretly discussed removing President Trump from office and think a special prosecutor is needed to investigate.

"Fifty-six percent (56%) of Likely U.S. Voters believe senior federal law enforcement officials are likely to have broken the law in their discussions in May 2017 to oust Trump.

Fifty-one percent (51%) think a special prosecutor should be named to investigate the discussions among senior Justice Department and FBI officials in May 2017 to remove the president from office."

New Poll: Majority of Voters Want a Special Prosecutor to Investigate Attempted Coup Against Trump
Majority of voters? I don't recall being asked to vote on this. Who else WAS asked? Anyone?

You up for that?
Did you just admit you are scared of an investigation into the Left's Treason.....or did I just interrupt some kind of twisted conversation with yourself?

I suppose the gang of eight are in on this "coup".
gJI2OHo.jpg

You up for that?
you do realize you're speaking to yourself, correct?

There is no need for another special prosecutor. A plain ole 'pool prosecutor will suffice just fine.
Heck, we're still waiting for the Special counsel on H. Clinton.....Ruh Roooooh!
You'll have to talk with someone who has some F's to give.

A regular Dept. of Justice prosecution of the Democrat party leadership from 2014 to 2018 will suffice.

The Democrats declared a Special Prosecutor was required in a case where there was NO CRIME and NO EVIDENCE. If that's the case, then a Special Prosecutor is DEFINITELY needed on this case where there is an overwhelming amount of evidence of Democrat crimes!

(Psssst....BTW, the DOJ has been exposed as part of the coup attempt, so letting them do the investigation would (seem) be like asking Jack the Ripper to investigate who was slashing throats...)

You up for that?
So you're all in on public Congressional hearings to see why this happened?

I'm sure you want to know...right?

You up for that?

is this where you reply to yourself again?

You up for that?

Well the TWO OF YOU have made it clear you are afraid of such a hearing, because it would actually be a REAL investigation of REAL crimes with EXISTING evidence already supporting the need for such an investigation....

You up for that?
what good is it? Congress can't do a damn thing. It's up to the AG. Let's get a grand jury and see k?

Forum List

Back