POLL: Let's settle this, once and for all.

Does challenging Donald Trump make you a RINO?

• Yes

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Mango

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
As I understand it, any Republican who challenges Donald Trump is a RINO.

But I'm not sure, since my scorecard is now so messed up I can't figure it out.

So, let's settle this: Does challenging Donald Trump make you a RINO?
Re: As YOU understand it, challenging Trump makes one a RINO

In other words, you don't understand it

What it makes you is dishonest. Bush, Kasich, and the other primary candidates signed a pledge to support the eventual nominee. They violated that pledge. Their word is worthless. They have zero credibility. They are part of the establishment cabal made up of both parties and they are scared shitless that Trump will bring down their house of cards that has made them rich at our expense.

Drain the swamp, Vote Trump!
So your answer is "yes", then?

No, because the definition of rino is whatever you want it to be. They pledged to support the nominee, and violated that pledge. What does that tell you about their character?
Upon hindsight, that was a stupid pledge to make. When faced with such a pledge in the future, a candidate should say, "I will most likely support the republican nominee; however, I will not support a nominee who turns out to be bat shit crazy...etc. Therefore, I am not making that stinking pledge.

Correct, I don't understand it.

Is Trump a RINO? Is Kasich a RINO?

Why and/or why not?

Why and/or why not?
Can't really label Trump. He's just your average everyday American (albeit very very wealthy) running for POTUS. I'd consider him a man without a party. One thing is for certain, he now represents the new face of the Republican party.

Except for the nearly billion dollar loss on his personal taxes of course.

In total compliance with the tax laws. All rich people do it, including Clinton backers. If you don't like the tax laws tell your congressmen and senators-------------but they don't care because they take advantage of them too.

BTW, bankruptcy doesn't protect contractors or suppliers. They're left in the cold in favor of investors and creditors

you don't understand bankruptcy. But that's no surprise, you are a liberal. Contractors and suppliers have the first claims in a bankruptcy settlement. They get the same % as investors and creditors. Would zero be better?

Do some homework before you look foolish.
Too late.

'Little guy' contractors still angry at Trump Taj bankruptcy

Trump's Bankruptcies: “A lot of people got stuck holding the bag, and he didn’t"

https://www.google.com/amp/www.pres...415c6c45e9.amp.html?client=ms-android-verizon

yeah, that's the way bankruptcy laws work. but your cites are not accurate when they claim that Trump came away unscathed. He lost money too.

What do you think happens to your creditors when you file personal bankruptcy? What happens to you? The laws are designed to minimize and spread the loss over all involved. Borrowing money, loaning money, and being in business have risks. The government is not your momma who can kiss it and make it go away. Get out of the snowflake mode and deal with reality.

Nice 180.

Why and/or why not?
Can't really label Trump. He's just your average everyday American (albeit very very wealthy) running for POTUS. I'd consider him a man without a party. One thing is for certain, he now represents the new face of the Republican party.

Half his party doesn't like him. He's not the new face of the Republican parry. He's an insurgent that will be cast out when he loses on the 8th.

No in fact no one Republican or Democrat should blindly follow someone without question.

Why and/or why not?

Half his party doesn't like him. He's not the new face of the Republican parry. He's an insurgent that will be cast out when he loses on the 8th.
I'm terrible at predicting this stuff, but I think it's a tough call. The half of his party that likes him has 90% of the energy.

It would be best if that part broke off and just started its own party, but it may not have to.

However, another issue: Trump will be too old to run again - who in the hell would replace this guy with these people?

What it makes you is dishonest. Bush, Kasich, and the other primary candidates signed a pledge to support the eventual nominee. They violated that pledge. Their word is worthless. They have zero credibility. They are part of the establishment cabal made up of both parties and they are scared shitless that Trump will bring down their house of cards that has made them rich at our expense.

Drain the swamp, Vote Trump!
So your answer is "yes", then?

No, because the definition of rino is whatever you want it to be. They pledged to support the nominee, and violated that pledge. What does that tell you about their character?
Upon hindsight, that was a stupid pledge to make. When faced with such a pledge in the future, a candidate should say, "I will most likely support the republican nominee; however, I will not support a nominee who turns out to be bat shit crazy...etc. Therefore, I am not making that stinking pledge.

maybe, but they made the pledge, signed it. They knew when they signed it that Trump was ahead. Their word is worthless. They are liars.

For the record, Trump at first would not sign the pledge because "the nominee might be bat shit crazy". But in the end he did and if little Jebby or Kasich had won he would have supported them.

Why and/or why not?

I'm terrible at predicting this stuff, but I think it's a tough call. The half of his party that likes him has 90% of the energy.

It would be best if that part broke off and just started its own party, but it may not have to.

However, another issue: Trump will be too old to run again - who in the hell would replace this guy with these people?

Carson, Cruz, Pence, Christie, Jindal, Paul. There are several that would fill the bill

To the OP. Challenging Trump makes you only one thing-------------------someone who wants Hillary Clinton to be president.

In total compliance with the tax laws. All rich people do it, including Clinton backers. If you don't like the tax laws tell your congressmen and senators-------------but they don't care because they take advantage of them too.

BTW, bankruptcy doesn't protect contractors or suppliers. They're left in the cold in favor of investors and creditors

you don't understand bankruptcy. But that's no surprise, you are a liberal. Contractors and suppliers have the first claims in a bankruptcy settlement. They get the same % as investors and creditors. Would zero be better?

Do some homework before you look foolish.
Too late.

'Little guy' contractors still angry at Trump Taj bankruptcy

Trump's Bankruptcies: “A lot of people got stuck holding the bag, and he didn’t"

https://www.google.com/amp/www.pres...415c6c45e9.amp.html?client=ms-android-verizon

yeah, that's the way bankruptcy laws work. but your cites are not accurate when they claim that Trump came away unscathed. He lost money too.

What do you think happens to your creditors when you file personal bankruptcy? What happens to you? The laws are designed to minimize and spread the loss over all involved. Borrowing money, loaning money, and being in business have risks. The government is not your momma who can kiss it and make it go away. Get out of the snowflake mode and deal with reality.

Nice 180.

more like a 360 with some facts thrown in for clarification.

Why and/or why not?

Carson, Cruz, Pence, Christie, Jindal, Paul. There are several that would fill the bill

The only person I would have voted for from either party this election was Paul, but he is the farthest from Trump you can get. Trump is no conservative. Trump isn't even really a Republican.

To the OP. Challenging Trump makes you only one thing-------------------someone who wants Hillary Clinton to be president.
You just want to blindly go along with anything he says? Not challenge him on anything?

Really?

Did I say that? No. What I said is that he is a much better future for our country than Hillary Clinton and her lies and corruption. Not to mention her health, so voting for her is actually voting Kaine into the white house.

Why and/or why not?

The only person I would have voted for from either party this election was Paul, but he is the farthest from Trump you can get. Trump is no conservative. Trump isn't even really a Republican.

true, he is taking on the establishment in both parties, and that's good for the country. He is actually closer to Rand Paul philosophically than you realize.

Why and/or why not?

The only person I would have voted for from either party this election was Paul, but he the farthest from Trump you can get. Trump is no conservative. Trump isn't even really a Republican.
Trump is a hand grenade, the manifestation of a national temper tantrum.

His ideology, his stand on the issues (those he has, anyway), what he would do in office - none of it appears to matter.

He's just a big ol' FUCK YOU out of frustration.

Forum List

Back