Do you support bullying?

Lol he could have played the same footage and attributed it to Trump supporters and it would have been just as believable.

Anyone can listen to Trump's own words and figure out that he is an actual bully.

So someone saying something is worse than someone attacking another person and that persons leader not calling them out to stop.

you leftist are deeply evil.

you're cool with attacking other people, physically.

So someone saying something is worse than someone attacking another person and that persons leader not calling them out to stop.

trump not only doesn't call people out too stop he has encouraged violence numerous times even offering to pay the legal fees for people who get arrested beating up clinton supporters

If you support hillary, you most certainly do.

No reasons, no excuses.

I never kick a man when he is down but my friend said that is the best time to kick him. People have tried to bully me all of my life but I will not be bullied. I voted for Trump on an absentee ballot.

trump not only doesn't call people out too stop he has encouraged violence numerous times even offering to pay the legal fees for people who get arrested beating up clinton supporters

and has anything happened?

no?

shocking

and you still have no excuse or reason to support hillary, unless you are ok with your buddies attacking me and mine.

No reasons, no excuses.

I never kick a man when he is down but my friend said that is the best time to kick him. People have tried to bully me all of my life but I will not be bullied. I voted for Trump on an absentee ballot.

she has yet to call on her supporters to stop.

That makes it clear that she supports it b/c any normal human would have stepped in by now.

No reasons, no excuses.

That makes it clear that she supports it b/c any normal human would have stepped in by now.

trump wont even disavow David Duke

no?

shocking

and you still have no excuse or reason to support hillary, unless you are ok with your buddies attacking me and mine.

Trump rallies are so violent they have fight compilations on youtube

No reasons, no excuses.

Hillary's world view troubles me. Trump's world view is all about making money and not giving it away which nests in my world view.

No reasons, no excuses.

hillary considers A Grand Dragon of the kkk to be a mentor, she's even said so.

run along child you have no excuse to support hillary

No reasons, no excuses.

hillary considers A Grand Dragon of the kkk to be a mentor, she's even said so.

run along child you have no excuse to support hillary

trumps dad was in the KKK, and he is endorsed by the KKK.

no?

shocking

and more bullshit

no violence committed by trumps people, unless you can tell me when it happened

No reasons, no excuses.

Hillary's world view troubles me. Trump's world view is all about making money and not giving it away which nests in my world view.

you must not be christian

no?

shocking

and more bullshit

no violence committed by trumps people, unless you can tell me when it happened

try google

Forum List

Back