Biden support slides in latest poll

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1709505468643.png

March 3 (UPI) -- Results of a new poll show President Joe Biden trails Donald Trump in several key areas just as the campaign for the 2024 election heats up.

The poll, by The New York Times and Siena College, shows that only a quarter of the nation's voters think the country is moving in the right direction. More than twice as many say Biden's policies have personally hurt them as opposed to helping them, and a majority think the economy is in poor condition.

Biden's disapproval rating has jumped to 47%, the highest of his presidency, according to the Times/Siena poll. He is scoring weakly in terms of consolidating his Democratic base, including among women, Black and Latino voters.

Eighty-three percent of respondents who voted for Biden in 2020 say they intended to do so again, in contrast to 97% of Trump supporters who say they intend to support him again this year. And 10% of Biden's supporters now say they intend to support Trump.

Overall, 81% blame Congress for what is happening at the border and 72% blame Biden.

The poll results come as Biden is scheduled to deliver his State of the Union address Thursday night.

More at the link below...

I'm sorry to hear this. Personally, I'm pissed at Biden for his overly strong support of Israel; however, I fully plan to vote for him in November (I can't imagine the alternative). Also, I think Biden has not yet gotten widespread credit and support for all the good things he has done. Maybe that will change before the election. What do you think?

Last edited:
A poll conducted by the NYT . ROFL .

This CIA front shop will have produced the most favourable possible figure for Emperor Piss Pot which they imagine will not cause endless laughter and ridicule .

The claimed disapproval figure (47% )must be around 90% by now and people who think that it has not moved significantly much in the last year have major reality awareness problems .

View attachment 911851

March 3 (UPI) -- Results of a new poll show President Joe Biden trails Donald Trump in several key areas just as the campaign for the 2024 election heats up.

The poll, by The New York Times and Siena College, shows that only a quarter of the nation's voters think the country is moving in the right direction. More than twice as many say Biden's policies have personally hurt them as opposed to helping them, and a majority think the economy is in poor condition.

Biden's disapproval rating has jumped to 47%, the highest of his presidency, according to the Times/Siena poll. He is scoring weakly in terms of consolidating his Democratic base, including among women, Black and Latino voters.

Eighty-three percent of respondents who voted for Biden in 2020 say they intended to do so again, in contrast to 97% of Trump supporters who say they intend to support him again this year. And 10% of Biden's supporters now say they intend to support Trump.

Overall, 81% blame Congress for what is happening at the border and 72% blame Biden.

The poll results come as Biden is scheduled to deliver his State of the Union address Thursday night.

I'm sorry to hear this. Personally, I'm pissed at Biden for his overly strong support of Israel; however, I fully plan to vote for him in November (I can't imagine the alternative). Also, I think Biden has not yet gotten widespread credit and support for all the good things he has done. Maybe that will change before the election. What do you think?
Biden is far from perfect, but given the other candidate, the choice to vote for Biden is a no brainer.

View attachment 911851

FJB!

Biden is far from perfect, but given the other candidate, the choice to vote for Biden is a no brainer.
Actually Biden is meaningless. Democrats are the problem. The choice is definitely a no brainer for sure.

Forum List

Back