POLL: Let's settle this, once and for all.

Does challenging Donald Trump make you a RINO?

• Yes

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Mango

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
As I understand it, any Republican who challenges Donald Trump is a RINO.

But I'm not sure, since my scorecard is now so messed up I can't figure it out.

So, let's settle this: Does challenging Donald Trump make you a RINO?

Mango with Pineapple and a side of Kumquat is what all this about...

No, you're not a RINO and those that claim everyone that disagree with Trump are RINO's are like the those that would call everyone that disagreed with President Obama racist!

To the OP. Challenging Trump makes you only one thing-------------------someone who wants Hillary Clinton to be president.
You just want to blindly go along with anything he says? Not challenge him on anything?

Really?

Did I say that? No. What I said is that he is a much better future for our country than Hillary Clinton and her lies and corruption. Not to mention her health, so voting for her is actually voting Kaine into the white house.
You certainly inferred he should not be challenged.

Should he or should he not?

Can't really label Trump. He's just your average everyday American (albeit very very wealthy) running for POTUS. I'd consider him a man without a party. One thing is for certain, he now represents the new face of the Republican party.

Half his party doesn't like him. He's not the new face of the Republican parry. He's an insurgent that will be cast out when he loses on the 8th.
I'm terrible at predicting this stuff, but I think it's a tough call. The half of his party that likes him has 90% of the energy.

It would be best if that part broke off and just started its own party, but it may not have to.

However, another issue: Trump will be too old to run again - who in the hell would replace this guy with these people?

Carson, Cruz, Pence, Christie, Jindal, Paul. There are several that would fill the bill

The only person I would have voted for from either party this election was Paul, but he the farthest from Trump you can get. Trump is no conservative. Trump isn't even really a Republican.
Trump is a hand grenade, the manifestation of a national temper tantrum.

His ideology, his stand on the issues (those he has, anyway), what he would do in office - none of it appears to matter.

He's just a big ol' FUCK YOU out of frustration.

Wrong on all counts, but nice recitation of a dem/lib talking point.

His stand on the issues-----

enforce the borders
lower taxes
fix obamacare
build our military
build our infrastructure
create a job positive atmosphere
keep jobs from leaving this country
stop killing unborn children
make good trade deals
eliminate ISIS

which of those do you disagree with?

Half his party doesn't like him. He's not the new face of the Republican parry. He's an insurgent that will be cast out when he loses on the 8th.
I'm terrible at predicting this stuff, but I think it's a tough call. The half of his party that likes him has 90% of the energy.

It would be best if that part broke off and just started its own party, but it may not have to.

However, another issue: Trump will be too old to run again - who in the hell would replace this guy with these people?

Carson, Cruz, Pence, Christie, Jindal, Paul. There are several that would fill the bill

The only person I would have voted for from either party this election was Paul, but he the farthest from Trump you can get. Trump is no conservative. Trump isn't even really a Republican.

His ideology, his stand on the issues (those he has, anyway), what he would do in office - none of it appears to matter.

enforce the borders
lower taxes
fix obamacare
build our military
build our infrastructure
make good trade deals
eliminate ISIS

Most of them, except not his way.

Now, should he be challenged, or should he not?

To the OP. Challenging Trump makes you only one thing-------------------someone who wants Hillary Clinton to be president.
You just want to blindly go along with anything he says? Not challenge him on anything?

Really?

Did I say that? No. What I said is that he is a much better future for our country than Hillary Clinton and her lies and corruption. Not to mention her health, so voting for her is actually voting Kaine into the white house.

every public official should be challenged. Challenged to do his/her job and follow our laws and constitution.

silly challenges about alleged statements 10 and 30 years ago are a waste of time.

but I understand why the dems want to make it personal. Because they cannot run on her record or Obama's record.

Really?

every public official should be challenged. Challenged to do his/her job and follow our laws and constitution.

silly challenges about alleged statements 10 and 30 years ago are a waste of time.

but I understand why the dems want to make it personal. Because they cannot run on her record or Obama's record.
She's a terrible candidate, indeed.

But he has plenty of flaws himself.

enforce the borders
lower taxes
fix obamacare
build our military
build our infrastructure
make good trade deals
eliminate ISIS

one by one then, do you disagree with enforcing our borders? its a yes or no question

Really?

what person ever to run for president did not have flaws?

Hillary violated federal security laws. Anyone else who did what she did would be in jail. Do you think she should be above the law?

enforce the borders
lower taxes
fix obamacare
build our military
build our infrastructure
make good trade deals
eliminate ISIS

one by one then, do you disagree with enforcing our borders? its a yes or no question
Yes, I sure do. Let's bring home a big ol' ton of military from around the world and have them patrol our border and sleep in their own country every night. No wall needed.

Next?

Really?

what person ever to run for president did not have flaws?

Hillary violated federal security laws. Anyone else who did what she did would be in jail. Do you think she should be above the law?
No, I sure don't.

As I said, she's terrible.

enforce the borders
lower taxes
fix obamacare
build our military
build our infrastructure
make good trade deals
eliminate ISIS

Yes, I sure do. Let's bring home a big ol' ton of military from around the world and have them patrol our border and sleep in their own country every night. No wall needed.

Next?

you say you disagree with enforcing our borders, then you propose a way to do it. Have you been drinking vodka with your ensure?

enforce the borders
lower taxes
fix obamacare
build our military
build our infrastructure
make good trade deals
eliminate ISIS

Next?

you say you disagree with enforcing our borders, then you propose a way to do it. Have you been drinking vodka with your ensure?
Sorry, I mis-read your question. But I answered it clearly for you.

enforce the borders
lower taxes
fix obamacare
build our military
build our infrastructure
make good trade deals
eliminate ISIS

Next?

do you want to pay more or less in federal taxes?

enforce the borders
lower taxes
fix obamacare
build our military
build our infrastructure
make good trade deals
eliminate ISIS

The problem is he's a scumbag lying con man and all anyone can be sure of is that he wants tax cuts for the rich (himself) and deregulation for himself...doubling down on W's catastrophic policies.

OP- You're all misinformed dupes of the greedy idiot GOP....Mango!

enforce the borders
lower taxes
fix obamacare
build our military
build our infrastructure
make good trade deals
eliminate ISIS

Next?

We agree. We should not be the world's police force. If Germany, Japan, South Korea and Europe want our protection then they should foot the entire bill for those bases. Our military should patrol our borders. Fund the border patrol and the Coast Guard sufficiently to do their jobs. Building a real wall will make their jobs easier.

enforce the borders
lower taxes
fix obamacare
build our military
build our infrastructure
make good trade deals
eliminate ISIS

Next?

My plan:

1. Institute a METR, Minimum Effective Tax Rate
2. Corporate Tax Rates: 15% with 5% METR
3. Individual Tax Rates: Add four new margins due to massive spread in income: 44.9%, 20% METR, 49.9%, 25% METR, 54.4%, 30% METR and 59.9%, 35% METR.

Next?

No it doesn't. Some of us don't want either to be president. Of course at this point the election for many of us is picking the lesser of two evils. For others it's a matter of principle to not vote for either.

enforce the borders
lower taxes
fix obamacare
build our military
build our infrastructure
make good trade deals
eliminate ISIS

Next?

so you agree with trump's ideas but not his methods. That's fine, that's why we have congress, to work out the details.

enforce the borders
lower taxes
fix obamacare
build our military
build our infrastructure
make good trade deals
eliminate ISIS

Next?

My plan:

1. Institute a METR, Minimum Effective Tax Rate
2. Corporate Tax Rates: 15% with 5% METR
3. Individual Tax Rates: Add four new margins due to massive spread in income: 44.9%, 20% METR, 49.9%, 25% METR, 54.4%, 30% METR and 59.9%, 35% METR.

Next?

Ok, might work. Would the bottom half pay anything? Would they have any skin in the game?

Forum List

Back