POLL: Let's settle this, once and for all.

Does challenging Donald Trump make you a RINO?

• Yes

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Mango

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
Most of them, except not his way.

Now, should he be challenged, or should he not?

one by one then, do you disagree with enforcing our borders? its a yes or no question
Yes, I sure do. Let's bring home a big ol' ton of military from around the world and have them patrol our border and sleep in their own country every night. No wall needed.

Next?

do you want to pay more or less in federal taxes?

My plan:

1. Institute a METR, Minimum Effective Tax Rate
2. Corporate Tax Rates: 15% with 5% METR
3. Individual Tax Rates: Add four new margins due to massive spread in income: 44.9%, 20% METR, 49.9%, 25% METR, 54.4%, 30% METR and 59.9%, 35% METR.

Next?

Ok, might work. Would the bottom half pay anything? Would they have any skin in the game?
Yeah, I didn't include the lower margins because I'm too lazy. Everyone should pay, at least a bit.

Trump is a hand grenade, the manifestation of a national temper tantrum.

His ideology, his stand on the issues (those he has, anyway), what he would do in office - none of it appears to matter.

He's just a big ol' FUCK YOU out of frustration.

Wrong on all counts, but nice recitation of a dem/lib talking point.

His stand on the issues-----

enforce the borders
lower taxes
fix obamacare
build our military
build our infrastructure
create a job positive atmosphere
keep jobs from leaving this country
stop killing unborn children
make good trade deals
eliminate ISIS

which of those do you disagree with?

one by one then, do you disagree with enforcing our borders? its a yes or no question
Yes, I sure do. Let's bring home a big ol' ton of military from around the world and have them patrol our border and sleep in their own country every night. No wall needed.

Next?

Unless you make over 250k, to pay less in taxes, vote Dems. Trumps is just more of the same pander to the rich Reaganist/W/GOP BS...see sig pp 1

Next?

My plan:

1. Institute a METR, Minimum Effective Tax Rate
2. Corporate Tax Rates: 15% with 5% METR
3. Individual Tax Rates: Add four new margins due to massive spread in income: 44.9%, 20% METR, 49.9%, 25% METR, 54.4%, 30% METR and 59.9%, 35% METR.

Next?

Ok, might work. Would the bottom half pay anything? Would they have any skin in the game?
If you count all taxes and fees, we already have a flat tax system, with everyone paying 20-30%, you incredible dumbass dupe. With the richest laughing all the way to the bank while the nonrich and the country suffer.The one tax graph you really need to know
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
When Bill Clinton got in trouble for lying and freaking sodomy in the Oval Office the entire democrat delegation in congress marched to the White House to support him. Trump calls some foreign beauty queen bimbo "fat" and fellow "republicans" are outraged. Do the math.

That's the difference between supporting your president and supporting a nominee 60% of you didn't want to start with.

The real problem... you all knew what Trump was when you picked him up.

When Bill Clinton got in trouble for lying and freaking sodomy in the Oval Office the entire democrat delegation in congress marched to the White House to support him. Trump calls some foreign beauty queen bimbo "fat" and fellow "republicans" are outraged. Do the math.

That's the difference between supporting your president and supporting a nominee 60% of you didn't want to start with.

The real problem... you all knew what Trump was when you picked him up.
Monica seduced HIM, and he was a gentleman in lying about it (I was always told). Far from sexual battery...

As I understand it, any Republican who challenges Donald Trump is a RINO.

But I'm not sure, since my scorecard is now so messed up I can't figure it out.

So, let's settle this: Does challenging Donald Trump make you a RINO?
No matter what the Donald is, he's not a career politician. There's no lower life form than a career politician... fact

Unless they are a slimy real estate agent from Queens who borrowed money from his daddy and then needed daddy's co-signature to borrow more money after filing bankruptcy four times.

Trump never filed personal bankruptcy. 3 of his companies filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy. That was done to protect investors, employees, and suppliers. Thats why our bankruptcy laws exist.

your left wing ignorance and arrogance are noted.

I did not say it was personal, now did I? And most people who start businesses will use the corporate veil in order to protect themselves because they make stupid business decisions like Trump. Your business ignorance is duly noted.

No matter what the Donald is, he's not a career politician. There's no lower life form than a career politician... fact

Unless they are a slimy real estate agent from Queens who borrowed money from his daddy and then needed daddy's co-signature to borrow more money after filing bankruptcy four times.

Trump never filed personal bankruptcy. 3 of his companies filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy. That was done to protect investors, employees, and suppliers. Thats why our bankruptcy laws exist.

I did not say it was personal, now did I? And most people who start businesses will use the corporate veil in order to protect themselves because they make stupid business decisions like Trump. Your business ignorance is duly noted.
That is NOT the main reason people create a corporation for a business.

Holy crap.

Not just a RINO. But a Cuckservative,Anti American.

While we're on that, what does "Cuckservative" mean?

It means you don't have the intellectual capacity to form a reasonable argument for your position. At that point the 12 year old in you kicks in and takes control of your keyboard

It means you don't have the intellectual capacity to form a reasonable argument for your position. At that point the 12 year old in you kicks in and takes control of your keyboard
I've seen it a few times. I'm guessing it's some derivative of "doesn't agree with Trump".

I heard a couple of them on tv the other day calling themselves "Reformed Conservatives."
What the hell is that?
What is a RINO anyway? A republican who thinks slavery is wrong? A republican who believes in evolution?

Why do you never hear anyone talking about DINO's?
Bernie Sanders,Dennis Kucinich,Joe Manchin to an extent in the other direction
thou shalt not speak ill of a fellow republican
That rule is long gone.

Just like his 80% Rule.

Speaking of RINOs, Reagan would surely be considered one.
That's because he was one. He supporter gun control,amnesty....yep.
LOL What is a Reformed Conservative?

They're mainstream republicans, now that the party's under the control of the far right loonies.
You mean the republicans that have kissed Obama's ass for 8 years and given him whatever the hell he wants. Gotcha.

What is a republican anyway? The "republican" philosophy has changed significantly over the last 50 years. It certainly isn't the same party when I was born in 1949. It certainly isn't the "party" of Lincoln. It isn't even the same party it was that got Reagan elected. The last REAL republican president that was a party man was arguably when Gerald Ford became president when Dick Nixon resigned. Since then we have had a movie star who would play any part he was told to do and an ex CIA chief and his coke addled born again son.

From what I understand, it means a Conservative who isn't racist enough.

That's pineapple to you, mister.
NO PINEAPPLE

MANGO

AAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH

That is NOT the main reason people create a corporation for a business.

Holy crap.

Another spinner. I did not say that was the main reason people create a corporation for their businesses, now did I? Twist words much? Having created both S corps as well as a C corp and a few LLCs, not to mention an S.A. de C.V. in Mexico, I think I know what I'm talking about.

The Republicans have been engaged in a civil war since 2009. The Tea party types started purging the ideologically impure from the Republican ranks by 'primarying' them out. Any incumbent with an (R) behind their name who did not fall into ridged lockstep with the rock ribbed Conservative Tea Party got a viable and excitable challenger in the primary and by November 2010, they were off the ballot and playing celebrity golf.

But the Tea Party types were not organized enough to sustain an effective takeover after the purge. They had candidates all lined up for the Presidency in 2016. Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Li'l Ricky Santorum. But the Tea Party types let an interloper suck all the oxygen from the room. Donald Trump. Newcomer to the GOP, lacking in true Conservative bona fides. A man who should have run as a prank, not a Republican.

And now those ideologically pure, rock ribbed Tea Partiers are out in the cold, victims of their own political ineptitude and narrow ideological template by which they measured each and every other candidate.

The Republican Party is left smoldering in the ditch, the Tea Party types are picking the thorns from between their toes and wondering how it all went so terribly wrong. The havoc Trump has caused this party will be three or four election cycles from some semblance of healing.

Trump has set his coat tails ablaze with down ballot candidates doing a curious high wire dance. Should they push up next to Trump and suffer the slings and arrows he regularly shoots into his own feet, or should they distance themselves from him and run the risk of the wrath of his rabid supporters? And can his rabid supporters gain real power in the aftermath of the Republican civil war? The Tea Party types thought they would be pulling the strings too.

The real problem is: Trump's whole campaign is a cult of personality. Unless there is another megalomaniac in the Republican ranks willing to pick up the mantle of Angry Loose Cannon White Guy, after Trump there will be no one around to worship and equivocate for.

Forum List

Back