POLL: Let's settle this, once and for all.

Does challenging Donald Trump make you a RINO?

• Yes

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Mango

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
When I was a Republican I supported the canidate chosen in the primary. I didn't always like the candidate but I supported them. Except for the year I voted for Perot. Although the right idea it was a mistake, it helped lead to the Clinton crime syndicate.

As I understand it, any Republican who challenges Donald Trump is a RINO.

But I'm not sure, since my scorecard is now so messed up I can't figure it out.

So, let's settle this: Does challenging Donald Trump make you a RINO?

No, but doing so in ways that support Hillary Clinton does, and makes you an idiot to boot.

When was the last time an online poll settled anything?
Last Thursday.

Was that the poll where everyone would say they'd vote Trump, and Putin knew he had won?

Trump is a progressive, so your point is based on a fallacy.

Trump is a progressive, so your point is based on a fallacy.
A progressive, like a leftist?.
Please don't ask stupid questions this early in the morning.
It's not a stupid question. What in the world is your definition of a "progressive"?

And since he's running as a Republican and he's actually a "progressive", pending your definition, does that make him a "RINO"?

Here is what the problem is.

The GOP has been a coalition between plutocrats, theocrats and militarists for some time now. The Plutocrats have power because they've been sugar daddies to the Libertarians and can throw a lot of money around. The Theocrats have the numbers in certain areas of the country, and just can't abide change brought about by gender and racial equality. The Militarists gained a lot of power during the "War on an Emotional State", but when we failed to win that, have declined.

Trump has taken over the GOP by pandering to the White Male resentment that fuels all these factions. And while some Republicans rightly see him as the snake oil salesman he is, others have clung to him because they cannot get over their insane hatred of the Clintons for spanking them 20 years ago.

So you have "Libertarians" supporting a guy who advocates torture and using the force of government to get his way.
You have Christians supporting a guy who mistreats women and made his money off of gambling.
You have Security Republicans supporting a guy who has called the Iraq War a mistake.

The ironic thing is that Hillary sounds more like a conventional Republican than Trump does, but there are people who just will never forgive her husband for wagging his finger at them.

Now, AFTER Trump loses, you are going to get the people who will say, "Well, he wasn't a real Republican" or "He wasn't a REAL conservative". But the fact is, the man has enabled the most toxic sludge of racism and misogyny, and I don't know how the GOP washes that off during the election.

Here is what the problem is.

The GOP has been a coalition between plutocrats, theocrats and militarists for some time now. The Plutocrats have power because they've been sugar daddies to the Libertarians and can throw a lot of money around. The Theocrats have the numbers in certain areas of the country, and just can't abide change brought about by gender and racial equality. The Militarists gained a lot of power during the "War on an Emotional State", but when we failed to win that, have declined.

Trump has taken over the GOP by pandering to the White Male resentment that fuels all these factions. And while some Republicans rightly see him as the snake oil salesman he is, others have clung to him because they cannot get over their insane hatred of the Clintons for spanking them 20 years ago.

So you have "Libertarians" supporting a guy who advocates torture and using the force of government to get his way.
You have Christians supporting a guy who mistreats women and made his money off of gambling.
You have Security Republicans supporting a guy who has called the Iraq War a mistake.

The ironic thing is that Hillary sounds more like a conventional Republican than Trump does, but there are people who just will never forgive her husband for wagging his finger at them.

Now, AFTER Trump loses, you are going to get the people who will say, "Well, he wasn't a real Republican" or "He wasn't a REAL conservative". But the fact is, the man has enabled the most toxic sludge of racism and misogyny, and I don't know how the GOP washes that off during the election.

Dumb dumb Joe posts, "The GOP has been a coalition between plutocrats, theocrats and militarists for some time now."

He is correct, but he is so brainwashed that he doesn't know the D party contains the same coalition.

Dumb dumb Joe posts, "The GOP has been a coalition between plutocrats, theocrats and militarists for some time now."

He is correct, but he is so brainwashed that he doesn't know the D party contains the same coalition.

Not really. To start with, they don't have the Religious stupids trying to grant civil rights to spooge.

That already makes them an improvement.

They also look out for working people, unlike the GOP.

Not really. To start with, they don't have the Religious stupids trying to grant civil rights to spooge.

That already makes them an improvement.

They also look out for working people, unlike the GOP.
Damn Joe you prove what a dupe you are with every post. The religious right has little power in the R party or the nation. Not knowing this proves the left elite media has duped you AGAIN....into believing lies to get your vote.

Joe...stupid people like you should not vote.

Damn Joe you prove what a dupe you are with every post. The religious right has little power in the R party or the nation. Not knowing this proves the left elite media has duped you AGAIN....into believing lies to get your vote.

are you fucking kidding me? If the GOP didn't talk about abortion and gays, they might actually have to talk about how they really th ink you should be worker harder for less money. That would kind of suck for them.

are you fucking kidding me? If the GOP didn't talk about abortion and gays, they might actually have to talk about how they really th ink you should be worker harder for less money. That would kind of suck for them.
More BS...do you ever tire of stupidity?

Stop getting all your news from MSLSD and radical LWNJ sites.

Hey Lil' Joe, ever heard of Bob Creamer and Scott Foval? Yeah...thought so. Proof again you are a dupe.

Forum List

Back