POLL: Let's settle this, once and for all.

Does challenging Donald Trump make you a RINO?

• Yes

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Mango

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
When Bill Clinton got in trouble for lying and freaking sodomy in the Oval Office the entire democrat delegation in congress marched to the White House to support him. Trump calls some foreign beauty queen bimbo "fat" and fellow "republicans" are outraged. Do the math.

As I understand it, any Republican who challenges Donald Trump is a RINO.

But I'm not sure, since my scorecard is now so messed up I can't figure it out.

So, let's settle this: Does challenging Donald Trump make you a RINO?

RINO is simply a code word that means 'any Republican who isn't in agreement with the far right'.

It's based on the comical presumption by that far right that they somehow are the ultimate authority on what is or isn't a true Republican.

Currently, they are pretending that Trump is their true Republican.

What it makes you is dishonest. Bush, Kasich, and the other primary candidates signed a pledge to support the eventual nominee. They violated that pledge. Their word is worthless. They have zero credibility. They are part of the establishment cabal made up of both parties and they are scared shitless that Trump will bring down their house of cards that has made them rich at our expense.

Drain the swamp, Vote Trump!

What it makes you is dishonest. Bush, Kasich, and the other primary candidates signed a pledge to support the eventual nominee. They violated that pledge. Their word is worthless. They have zero credibility. They are part of the establishment cabal made up of both parties and they are scared shitless that Trump will bring down their house of cards that has made them rich at our expense.

So your answer is "yes", then?

trump and his white supremacists ARE the swamp.

they are actual republicans.... the alt right hijackers should find their own party.

Here's the worth of Trump's word:

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

No, because the definition of rino is whatever you want it to be. They pledged to support the nominee, and violated that pledge. What does that tell you about their character?

it makes you a decent person.

just saying.

we get it jelly, you are up Hillary's fat ass. We understand that your small mind is not capable of absorbing anything but left wing propaganda. We know who and what you are. Now, please STFU and let the adults talk.

No, because the definition of rino is whatever you want it to be. They pledged to support the nominee, and violated that pledge. What does that tell you about their character?
The character of politicians? Couldn't tell you, I generally don't detect much.

And your answer about RINO being whatever you want it to be is appropriate as well - this has been making no sense since the term was coined.

they are actual republicans.... the alt right hijackers should find their own party.

So, Ben Carson is a white supremacist? How about Tim Scott and Mia Love? How about MLK's niece? Explain how these prominent blacks can be white supremacists.

Can't wait for your brilliant answer.

No matter what the Donald is, he's not a career politician. There's no lower life form than a career politician... fact

Trump IS a Rhino...LOL
Be careful Kat. Some on this board will not tolerate such blasphemy
I could be wrong about this, but I swear I've seen Trump supporters calling people who oppose him RINOs. Which does strike me as weird, considering Trump himself is one.

It may be that none of that matters any more. It may just be that Trump is a protest vote regardless of what he stands for. The terrain has been shifting around so much it's not easy to tell.

No matter what the Donald is, he's not a career politician. There's no lower life form than a career politician... fact
Okay, so he's not a career politician. Would you say that's more important than character or temperament or what he would actually do in office?

So, Ben Carson is a white supremacist? How about Tim Scott and Mia Love? How about MLK's niece? Explain how these prominent blacks can be white supremacists.

Can't wait for your brilliant answer.
They are all uncle Tom's, only because some fucked up lemmings do not agree with their opinions. Progressives are Fucking spineless cowards. Lol

No, it makes you a real American with a functioning spine and fully developed cerebral cortex.

Okay, so he's not a career politician. Would you say that's more important than character or temperament or what he would actually do in office?
We have had "Hillary Clintons" so to speak for over 100 years, 100 years of career politicians and this is what we have to show for it. A banana republic

Trump IS a Rhino...LOL
Be careful Kat. Some on this board will not tolerate such blasphemy
I could be wrong about this, but I swear I've seen Trump supporters calling people who oppose him RINOs. Which does strike me as weird, considering Trump himself is one.

It may be that none of that matters any more. It may just be that Trump is a protest vote regardless of what he stands for. The terrain has been shifting around so much it's not easy to tell.
Those people are idiots. People like Bripat who call me a leftie are no smarter than Matthew or rderp.

Unless they are a slimy real estate agent from Queens who borrowed money from his daddy and then needed daddy's co-signature to borrow more money after filing bankruptcy four times.

Forum List

Back