Poll for Christians

What is the biggest day of the year for Christians?

• Christmas

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Easter

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Good Friday

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Mac's Birthday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Mango

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Whoa, whoa - let's not be like Jesus (who won't allow non-Christians to participate in Heaven - he sends them to hell) - instead, let's not discriminate against non-Christians here. I voted in the poll, and I'm unscientific enough to be a Christian.
God loves humor. He created it.
He also then created cancer - what a prick he is - not worth my worship. I don't FEAR like you do.
If you are going to blame Him for all the bad things, don't you think you should give Him credit for all of the good things too?
But why does he keep creating the bad things like cancer in children?
Don't know but If you are going to blame Him for all the bad things, don't you think you should give Him credit for all of the good things too?
When he takes ownership of all the crap in the world.

God loves humor. He created it.
He also then created cancer - what a prick he is - not worth my worship. I don't FEAR like you do.
If you are going to blame Him for all the bad things, don't you think you should give Him credit for all of the good things too?
Don't know but If you are going to blame Him for all the bad things, don't you think you should give Him credit for all of the good things too?
Done. Now praise Him, bitch. :lmao:

He has to say it himself. You lose. Clown.

Did you accept Koshergirl's offer of being her dog shit picker upper slave? :lmao:

Did you accept Koshergirl's offer of being her dog shit picker upper slave? :lmao:
She was talking to you. She wants you to suck her cock.

She was talking to you. She wants you to suck her cock.
That's not how I read it. :mm:

upload_2017-4-19_19-11-7.png

Have you repented yet? Tell me when you stand in a field and ask yourself, "how far is the east from the west?" Where does it begin and where does it end?

Have you repented yet? Tell me when you stand in a field and ask yourself, "how far is the east from the west?" Where does it begin and where does it end?
No matter where you are, you are always equidistant from east and west. It never begins or ends, it simply always has been. Now you know.

"Thallus (52AD)
Thallus is perhaps the earliest secular writer to mention Jesus and he is so ancient his writings don’t even exist anymore. But Julius Africanus, writing around 221AD does quote Thallus who previously tried to explain away the darkness occurring at Jesus’ crucifixion:

“On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down. This darkness Thallus, in the third book of his History, calls, as appears to me without reason, an eclipse of the sun.” (Julius Africanus, Chronography, 18:1)

If only more of Thallus’ record could be found, we might find more confirmation of Jesus’ crucifixion. But there are some things we can conclude from this account: Jesus lived, He was crucified, and there was an earthquake and darkness at the point of His crucifixion."

So let me get this straight. someone two hundred years after the fact mentions another writer whose works have been lost, claiming that there was a massive earthquake that no one else recorded. (As opposed to other major earthquakes in the ancient world. such as the one in Pompeii in 68 AD) and a Solar Eclipse that no one else recorded as well.

Now you would think an earthquake, a massive darkness and a zombie attack would all be noticed... but they weren't at the time.

"Thallus (52AD)
Thallus is perhaps the earliest secular writer to mention Jesus and he is so ancient his writings don’t even exist anymore. But Julius Africanus, writing around 221AD does quote Thallus who previously tried to explain away the darkness occurring at Jesus’ crucifixion:

“On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down. This darkness Thallus, in the third book of his History, calls, as appears to me without reason, an eclipse of the sun.” (Julius Africanus, Chronography, 18:1)

If only more of Thallus’ record could be found, we might find more confirmation of Jesus’ crucifixion. But there are some things we can conclude from this account: Jesus lived, He was crucified, and there was an earthquake and darkness at the point of His crucifixion."

So let me get this straight. someone two hundred years after the fact mentions another writer whose works have been lost, claiming that there was a massive earthquake that no one else recorded. (As opposed to other major earthquakes in the ancient world. such as the one in Pompeii in 68 AD) and a Solar Eclipse that no one else recorded as well.

Now you would think an earthquake, a massive darkness and a zombie attack would all be noticed... but they weren't at the time.
No different than any other event in antiquity.

Passover week!

Why?

Without Passover Jesus would have not happen and two thousand plus years of war over which religion is better would not have matter!

Oh and it is flipping PINEAPPLE AND NO ANCHOVIES ON THE PIZZA EITHER!:rock:

:smoke::scared1:

Passover week!

Why?

Without Passover Jesus would have not happen and two thousand plus years of war over which religion is better would not have matter!

Wars serve a purpose.

well, let's look at that. JC vs. JC.

Julius Caesar- We have his writings. We have coins with his image on them. We have monuments he put up with his name on them. We can see changes in the political landscape that were due to his actions. We know the exact day he was born and the exact day he died. (13 July 100 BCE to 15 March 44 BCE). They even started calling the 7th month JULY after him a few years after his death.

Now, all that said, I don't think he was a God even though he was worshipped as one for centuries. All the things he did, were perfectly plausible things a man could do when leading considerable manpower.

CONVERSELY-

Jesus Christ. We have nothing he wrote. The things written about him were written by people decades or centuries after the fact by people who didn't know him personally. Most of the gospels are heavily plagiarized off of each other. We don't know when he was born (Matthew says around 6-4 BCE, Luke says 6 CE). He did all these amazing things that no one else but his followers recorded.

But we are supposed to believe that he did this amazing "Coming back from the dead" trick that no one recorded,even though that would have been kind of a big deal.

Passover week!

Why?

Wars serve a purpose.

Yes...

Too many humans become so damn annoying...

Instead of war maybe a genocide party to help lower the Earth population instead?

Wait that is war just without the party...

J
I voted Mac's Birthday, because the guy's need for self-importance obviously needed a boost.

Seriously, though. Happy Zombie Jesus Day, everyone.

Happy Easter Joey!!!

Jesus loves EVEN you!!!

Jesus never existed.

As the entire Hispanic world laughs at you.

Right. I saw a sign that said, "Call Jesus" and the next day, a guy came over to do my gardening.

Jesus forgives EVEN you Joey.

well, let's look at that. JC vs. JC.

Julius Caesar- We have his writings. We have coins with his image on them. We have monuments he put up with his name on them. We can see changes in the political landscape that were due to his actions. We know the exact day he was born and the exact day he died. (13 July 100 BCE to 15 March 44 BCE). They even started calling the 7th month JULY after him a few years after his death.

Now, all that said, I don't think he was a God even though he was worshipped as one for centuries. All the things he did, were perfectly plausible things a man could do when leading considerable manpower.

CONVERSELY-

Jesus Christ. We have nothing he wrote. The things written about him were written by people decades or centuries after the fact by people who didn't know him personally. Most of the gospels are heavily plagiarized off of each other. We don't know when he was born (Matthew says around 6-4 BCE, Luke says 6 CE). He did all these amazing things that no one else but his followers recorded.

But we are supposed to believe that he did this amazing "Coming back from the dead" trick that no one recorded,even though that would have been kind of a big deal.
So you are saying that Julius Caesar wrote about things he heard about and that is your proof? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back