Has This Ever Happened Before?

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Gee, I dunno. It's a head-scratcher.

Background...

When asked about Speaker Johnson's correct and completely accurate statement that Biden proclaimed, using the president's power to proclaim, that Easter Sunday would be the Trans Day of Visibility, Biden just lied and said he hadn't.

ididntdothatbidentransdayofvisibility.jpg

And, you'll never guess -- the Gaslight Media is backing his lie to the utmost.

The media's Liesplanation of this lie is that the Trans Extremists had pushed the last Sunday of March as this Fake Trans Holiday for four years. And so Biden was just acknowledging that it was once again time to celebrate this entirely fake holiday for mentally ill people and their enablers.

But, they picked this timing knowing that within just a few years, it would fall on Easter. They planned this. Anyone with an almanac or calendar function on their phone could see this collision coming from a few years ago.

Also, they refused to change the date this year. I'm sure if "Trans Day of Visibility" fell on the Muslim holiday of Eid, they would have scrambled to Make Alternate Arrangements.

Gee-Willikers, Mister Whiskers. I just can't believe our honest and forthright media, you know -- The Institution given the most protection of any of them by the 1st Amendment, an honored place in our society........ I just can't believe they'd, you know -- Lie their asses off for pure poltiical gain. And <gasp> do it to favor dims!

Anybody else as surprised as I am? I am shocked, shocked, I tell you!

casablanca-shocked.gif

These people in the global tranny mafia set this date of 3-31 knowing that this year it would land on Easter Sunday... they are trying to take down America and hand it over to the UN... wake up TDSers.... it your country too...

Background...

When asked about Speaker Johnson's correct and completely accurate statement that Biden proclaimed, using the president's power to proclaim, that Easter Sunday would be the Trans Day of Visibility, Biden just lied and said he hadn't.

The media's Liesplanation of this lie is that the Trans Extremists had pushed the last Sunday of March as this Fake Trans Holiday for four years. And so Biden was just acknowledging that it was once again time to celebrate this entirely fake holiday for mentally ill people and their enablers.

But, they picked this timing knowing that within just a few years, it would fall on Easter. They planned this. Anyone with an almanac or calendar function on their phone could see this collision coming from a few years ago.

Also, they refused to change the date this year. I'm sure if "Trans Day of Visibility" fell on the Muslim holiday of Eid, they would have scrambled to Make Alternate Arrangements.

Gee-Willikers, Mister Whiskers. I just can't believe our honest and forthright media, you know -- The Institution given the most protection of any of them by the 1st Amendment, an honored place in our society........ I just can't believe they'd, you know -- Lie their asses off for pure poltiical gain. And <gasp> do it to favor dims!

casablanca-shocked.gif
Seriously? You start a thread about such bullshit?

😆 🤣 😂 😹

🤡

These people in the global tranny mafia set this date of 3-31 knowing that this year it would land on Easter Sunday... they are trying to take down America and hand it over to the UN... wake up TDSers.... it your country too...
They're not that smart. Dishonest, deceitful? Yes. Smart? :auiqs.jpg:

They're catering to these diseased deviants for one reason and one reason only -- They flock to the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media.

Whether it's print, Broadcast, Film, Stage.... Whatever. It's where they want to be. They crave recognition, they require validation.

They go to the Disgusting Filth.

In normal life, they are invisible. I don't know any, do you? I see them around sometimes but unless they're flaming down the street, nobody notices them.

So they, being twisted deviants themselves, flock to the most depraved of all societal instituions -- The Disgusting Filth.

And, as we all know, it's a short walk across the street from the DISGUSTING FILTH to dimocrap scum politics.

They're not that smart. Dishonest, deceitful? Yes. Smart? :auiqs.jpg:

They're catering to these diseased deviants for one reason and one reason only -- They flock to the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media.

Whether it's print, Broadcast, Film, Stage.... Whatever. It's where they want to be. They crave recognition, they require validation.

They go to the Disgusting Filth.

In normal life, they are invisible. I don't know any, do you? I see them around sometimes but unless they're flaming down the street, nobody notices them.

So they, being twisted deviants themselves, flock to the most depraved of all societal instituions -- The Disgusting Filth.

And, as we all know, it's a short walk across the street from the DISGUSTING FILTH to dimocrap scum politics.

You are one sick puppy.

Seriously? You start a thread about such bullshit?

😆 🤣 😂 😹

🤡
The President of The United States of America lying his fucking ass off about something? What was I thinking?

If Sponge Brains Shits Pants Joey will lie about something this trivial, what won't he lie about?

Don't you have to watch the Express Lane to make sure nobody with more then 10 items sneaks through? And straighten up the carts while you're standing around picking your nose.

The President of The United States of America lying his fucking ass off about something? What was I thinking?

If Sponge Brains Shits Pants Joey will lie about something this trivial, what won't he lie about?

Don't you have to watch the Express Lane to make sure nobody with more then 10 items sneaks through? And straighten up the carts while you're standing around picking your nose.

What were you thinking?
No one knows.
How you were thinking is obvious, like a child.

Background...

casablanca-shocked.gif
Ghod you guys are dumb.

"transgender day of visibility" started on march 31st 2009.

How is he gonna proclaim something that happens every year?

Really, in TWO THOUSAND NINE they set it up so in 2024 You would have something to complain about??

Really, in TWO THOUSAND NINE they set it up so in 2024 You would have something to complain about??
Please provide the links to all of the former presidential WH proclamations to commemorate this day made on the 31st of March starting in 2009 to present.

I don't think that's what happened.
The Democrats have awarded their protected classes several days and months to celebrate their race or their sexual-orientation.
Easter was bound to fall on one of them.
The guilt belongs to Biden, and the fact that Obama is running his administration behind the scenes, and the fact that Obama is greasing the skids for Michelle to take over the presidency officially.
Obama made the announcement and told Biden to agree with it.
After the massive backlash it's cause he's claiming he never did it, even though we have his signature on an Executive Memorandum.

Background...

casablanca-shocked.gif

Biden will submit this as evidence of his diminished capacity in the almost impossible event that Republicans find, or grow, testicles and a backbone and hold traitorous democrats to account

Forum List

Back