Zone1 On one of the most Holy days of the year biden glorifys transgenderism and misrepresents Christians

"Meet Rachel Crandall Crocker, the male licensed therapist pretending to be a woman who invented this holiday. This is an ideological leader for the Biden Administration"

View attachment 925158

As hard as it is to believe, it gets even crazier...

Yep. Biden issued an executive proclamation to honor this insanity.

And the Dems will vote for him again.

Ahhh, good. Then you have made the journey and discovered the one true God and cast aside your worship of a man made deity.

Welcome.
Yep. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit, the triune God. Jesus said he would be a stumbling block because people wouldn't see the truth of him.

I just posted the truth. I will pray for You.
Sigh, it's unsettling to see someone so taken in by man written books with talking snakes and pregnant virgins but regardless, your prayers are well intentioned, so I appreciate it.

Good luck.

Sigh, it's unsettling to see someone so taken in by man written books with talking snakes and pregnant virgins but regardless, your prayers are well intentioned, so I appreciate it.

Good luck.
It's your own small mind that deceives you.

It's your own small mind that deceives you.
Not everyone has the strength and fortitude to seek the truth that is the one true God.

I will keep hope that someday you can muster this strength, cast aside the shroud of manipulation and lies that chokes your spiritual comprehension, and find peace in the one true God.

You are in my prayers.

Not everyone has the strength and fortitude to seek the truth that is the one true God.

I will keep hope that someday you can muster this strength, cast aside the shroud of manipulation and lies that chokes your spiritual comprehension, and find peace in the one true God.

You are in my prayers.
I'm not the one that needs courage. I already told you the truth, you deny it.

I'm not the one that needs courage. I already told you the truth, you deny it.
Your truth is talking snakes, pregnant virgins, abortion recipes and ships the size of Manhatten...or larger.

My truth is spiritual...but I don't can't give away more.

While I pray for your epiphany of truth, if you do good for all in the name of your false religion, I can support that. Good is good even if based on false beliefs.

Your truth is talking snakes, pregnant virgins, abortion recipes and ships the size of Manhatten...or larger.

My truth is spiritual...but I don't can't give away more.

While I pray for your epiphany of truth, if you do good for all in the name of your false religion, I can support that. Good is good even if based on false beliefs.
The Bible is truth. Good luck, you will need it.

The Bible is truth. Good luck, you will need it.
Talking snakes, recipes for abortion, pregnant virgins, stoning women, brothers must breed dead brothers wife...lol, believe if it you will.

Someday you may seek the truth and I will be praying for that day.

Talking snakes, recipes for abortion, pregnant virgins, stoning women, brothers must breed dead brothers wife...lol, believe if it you will.

Someday you may seek the truth and I will be praying for that day.
You keep repeating your lies. Good luck.

Forum List

Back