Zone1 On one of the most Holy days of the year biden glorifys transgenderism and misrepresents Christians

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
The timing of this, is no accident. And who it was it was directed at by the very nature of the day it now represents. "Get Christians out of the way, on Easter Sunday."

The timing of this, is no accident. And who it was it was directed at by the very nature of the day it now represents. "Get Christians out of the way, on Easter Sunday."

Good Catholic Joe Biden, who denies his savior and his illegitimate granddaughter. Such a fine upstanding POS.

Easter is celebrated by Christians as a joyous holiday because it represents the fulfillment of the prophecies of the Old Testament and the revelation of God's salvific plan for all of humankind.

Great news
The more of this type of news . the greater the number of people who will revolt against this muck .
Interesting to watch these degenerates seemingly determined to damage themselves .

Joe Biden is a phony Catholic that has more empathy for these freaks than he does for normal Americans.
Joe lied about that also. I think people can be religious and not be arch conservatives. Joe is just a fraud. Somewhere over the decades America was lost. We did the social justice to the worst it could be and maybe it did not have to be so.

Utterly disgusting! It’s a slap in the face of every Christian in America and Biden could care less. Wait until this gets around the Hispanic community.

the gays have been having easter parades for years. let 'em show off their damn hats.

It's official: We have a fucking idiot for a "president."

That does it. I'm building a time machine in my garage tonight. I'm going back to 1942 and smothering that little bastard in his crib with a pillow.
You'd need to go back to 1856 and do Wilson....Nearly every nightmare we're mired in today sprouted from 1912.

Forum List

Back