Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

You can't read the story without paying for the Wall Street Journal, scumbag.
Boo Hoo Hoo, get a job red stater.

ROFL! You are heading down the scumbag road full speed ahead, and your stepping harder on the throttle.

I wonder if you put all this energy into learning how to read, spell and count that you wouldn't have to come here for pity any longer. Think about it.

So you can't quote the statement. No one of average intelligence could possibly believe such tactics are honest or honorable.

Which means you're lying.

No, since I already posted it it means your mouth is so full of bon bons you are too lazy to look it up yourself.

You posted a link to a story that can't be read unless you buy a subscription to the Wall Street Journal. In other words, you posted nothing.

You obviously understand that you're a lying hosebag.

A. 17yo doesn't get facts accurately about being offered a scholarship....

B. Secretary of State that wants to be President completely FAILED as Secretary of State to the point of allowing 4 Americans to die, told the Turkish PM 'we KNOW it was a terrorist attack / the video had nothing to do with it before lying to the American people, thee person who will be responsible for protecting and defending the Constitution vowed to the grieving families of those she abandoned to die that she would 'bring to justice' the man who exercised his Constitutional Right of Freedom of Speech - who she falsely blamed for the 4 deaths, and being in the middle of an FBI investigation for criminal his-handling of classified information that damaged our national security...

Gee, who is the least trustworthy? Amazingly enough rabid Liberals believe option B is a better presidential choice and that Option A is a bigger threat to our national security and to American lives.

:wtf:
You are distorting. It is something you are reliant on. The Westpoint story on its own has little merit. It is when you add that story to the long list of questionable claims made by Dr. Carson that it becomes relevant. When a pattern of such story-telling arises a pattern appears that indicates a serious concern. Pathological and habitual lying are serious concerns.

"Pathological and habitual lying are serious concerns," but you will happily vote for Hillary. Is that what you're telling us?
That's different. Hillary knows what's best.

Its a sad day...we must now assume journalists are LYING until their stories are fact checked and proved accurate. RIP journalist profession.

That's been true for ages. The only difference is that now we can fact check the journalists ourselves.

That's a good point, they can't hide behind false front of objectivity and they no longer control access to information.

1. You will have to point out where I did that because I think you are confused.

2. The House Select Committee on Intelligence cleared Hillary and the State Department of any wrongdoing in regards to the attack.

3. See #2

4. When you are a diplomat you do diplomatic things like apologize.

5. So? George Bush released more than 500 terrorists from Guantanamo so they could go back to terrarating.

Are you talking about the House SELECT committee that was made up of all but 1 or 2 Liberals, who was spearheaded by a Hillary aide, and who was allowed to modify the report before it was ever released to the public...like the CIA's initial report the night of the attack? You mean the committee that ADMITTED to numerous failures and recommendations for several fixes that have never been done? Yeah, I thought so.

'Terrarating'? WTF is that?

So now Libs are condemning Bush for doing exactly what Obama is doing, only on a smaller scale? LOL! That's some funny Shi'ite right there! Damn, Bush - how DARE he do anything Obama does!? :p

I referred to the House Select Committee on Intelligence that was chaired by a Republican and had the majority of members belonging to the Republican Party because the House is a Republican majority.

Terrarating is a Bushism for terrorist.

Bush set the standards for release, looks like he fucked up real good, I wonder why Benghazi never called him?

That committee never "cleared" Hillary of anything. It had no such authority.

You are distorting.

The hell I am. A 17yo gets facts about a potential scholarship wrong YEARS AGO ...even if he lied Libs are still trying to say that dis-qualifies him from being President even though Hillary was JUST exposed definitively for being so incompetent and exerting so little control over her own State Department that she got 4 Americans killed, lied about it, perpetrated Felony PERJURY to cover it up, told the grieving families it was a video / protest that never happened, & vowed to bring a film maker who exercised his right of freedom of speech to justice as part of the lie - although she wants to defend the Constitution and our rights as President!

No, I NAILED it. The truth is just harmful to Hillary, and Libs hate hearing the truth. And by your continued actions, Libs continue to mentally unstably claim that such a lie about a scholarship YEARS ago is far worse than what Hillary is doing NOW!

:eusa_hand:
Ok, if you think that West Point story would stand on its own and cause all this ruckus, that is your opinion and you have a right to your own opinion. My opinion happens to be that it is just one story in a long and growing list of such questionable stories and that without those other stories the Westpoint one would not have wheels.

What you really mean is that now that the story has blown up in the faces of the left, they are trying to divert attention to other issues.

You can't read the story without paying for the Wall Street Journal, scumbag.

ROFL! You are heading down the scumbag road full speed ahead, and your stepping harder on the throttle.

I wonder if you put all this energy into learning how to read, spell and count that you wouldn't have to come here for pity any longer. Think about it.

So you can't quote the statement.

No, since I already posted it it means your mouth is so full of bon bons you are too lazy to look it up yourself.
No, the standard is that you make your statement, provide the quote that supports it, and then link the quote.

You idiots don't know that though. Because you're retards.

1. You will have to point out where I did that because I think you are confused.

2. The House Select Committee on Intelligence cleared Hillary and the State Department of any wrongdoing in regards to the attack.

3. See #2

4. When you are a diplomat you do diplomatic things like apologize.

5. So? George Bush released more than 500 terrorists from Guantanamo so they could go back to terrarating.

Are you talking about the House SELECT committee that was made up of all but 1 or 2 Liberals, who was spearheaded by a Hillary aide, and who was allowed to modify the report before it was ever released to the public...like the CIA's initial report the night of the attack? You mean the committee that ADMITTED to numerous failures and recommendations for several fixes that have never been done? Yeah, I thought so.

'Terrarating'? WTF is that?

So now Libs are condemning Bush for doing exactly what Obama is doing, only on a smaller scale? LOL! That's some funny Shi'ite right there! Damn, Bush - how DARE he do anything Obama does!? :p

I referred to the House Select Committee on Intelligence that was chaired by a Republican and had the majority of members belonging to the Republican Party because the House is a Republican majority.

Terrarating is a Bushism for terrorist.

Bush set the standards for release, looks like he fucked up real good, I wonder why Benghazi never called him?

That committee never "cleared" Hillary of anything. It had no such authority.

These pukes can't speak without lying.

Carson said he got a scholarship because it sounds better than saying he refused to apply to West Point.

If he would have applied, even with all the awards and support he was getting at the time, it would still only be a 75 percent chance that he would have made it all the way.

Like I said, it takes a congressional sponsorship, as well as a long application process (part of which includes background checks), and it's super competitive.

Where is the long list of "stories" that they kept referencing, but never defining, earlier in the thread? When I asked for the *list* half the posters disappeared.

Carson said he got a scholarship because it sounds better than saying he refused to apply to West Point.

If he would have applied, even with all the awards and support he was getting at the time, it would still only be a 75 percent chance that he would have made it all the way.

Like I said, it takes a congressional sponsorship, as well as a long application process (part of which includes background checks), and it's super competitive.
Lying. He never said he got a scholarship. He said he was offered one. And he was.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, but the campaign made the statement on Friday long after the original article was published.

Politico got caught lying, and has since backtracked. You're too stupid to get it.

What you are is demagogues, you live to smear, to slander and libel the enemies of the party. Lies, half-truth, and innuendo are what you use. The problem as that this time, the Carson campaign responded and exposed you filthy little Goebbels for what you are.

The demagogue - sociopath party got caught again.
Look at the long list that Dr Carson has been caught lying about, this is a clear case of shooting yourself.
You guys keep talking about this "long list" lol. I have yet to see it.

Methinks it's make believe.
151109-ben-carson-true-or-false.jpg

none of the items on that list are lies. They are either opinions, unproven statements or the truth.

Once again, you only prove that your just another lying leftwing party apparatchik.

Lying. He never said he got a scholarship. He said he was offered one. And he was.

Not even the people who actually attend West Point say they have a scholarship. Why? Because it's not free, after they graduate, they have to pay the government back with at least 6 years of service. The only thing that the chain of command would have said is they could help sponsor him if he applies.

Btw Kaiser Twit, how many people have you helped apply to something like that? Me? I've done around 4 kits to put people in officer's training programs. Do you know how it's done, or the requirements to be accepted?

I thought not.

You are distorting. It is something you are reliant on. The Westpoint story on its own has little merit. It is when you add that story to the long list of questionable claims made by Dr. Carson that it becomes relevant. When a pattern of such story-telling arises a pattern appears that indicates a serious concern. Pathological and habitual lying are serious concerns.

So you admit you are just randomly flinging shit in wild hope something, anything, will stick?

You support a pathological liar, Hillary Clinton. Your slander and libel against Dr. Carson reek of desperation.

I believed Politico when this story broke, this is the LAST time I will believe them about anything. They are clearly just another propaganda outlet of the demagogue - sociopath party.
I am not the one flinging goober. Carson himself is responsible for his hard to believe tales.

You and scumbags like you are the ones responsible for smear campaign against Carson.

So you can't quote the statement. No one of average intelligence could possibly believe such tactics are honest or honorable.

You posted a link to a story that can't be read unless you buy a subscription to the Wall Street Journal. In other words, you posted nothing.

You obviously understand that you're a lying hosebag.

Believe me I don't want to make a monkey out of you, why should I take all the credit?

Here is NBC reporting the same thing this will undoubtedly give you cause to start shrieking like your primate friends.

"Ben Carson said the media was looking for a way to "tarnish" him after details about his offer to attend the U.S. Military Academy at West Point on a "full scholarship" came into question Friday.

"There is a desperation on behalf of some to try to find a way to tarnish me because they have been looking through everything, they have been talking to everybody I've ever known, everybody I've ever seen," Carson said Friday night.

"My prediction is that all you guys trying to pile on is actually going to help me," Carson told reporters, saying that his supporters "understand that this is a witch-hunt."

"I do not remember this level of scrutiny for one President Barack Obama," Carson added.

Friday brought a report from Politico claiming that Carson fabricated a story about being admitted to West Point.

Ben Carson said the media was looking for a way to "tarnish" him after details about his offer to attend the U.S. Military Academy at West Point on a "full scholarship" came into question Friday.

"There is a desperation on behalf of some to try to find a way to tarnish me because they have been looking through everything, they have been talking to everybody I've ever known, everybody I've ever seen," Carson said Friday night.

"My prediction is that all you guys trying to pile on is actually going to help me," Carson told reporters, saying that his supporters "understand that this is a witch-hunt."

"I do not remember this level of scrutiny for one President Barack Obama," Carson added.

Friday brought a report from Politico claiming that Carson fabricated a story about being admitted to West Point.

Carson's campaign confirmed to NBC News that the surging Republican presidential candidate never applied to the elite academy, despite writing in his 1996 book "Gifted Hands" that he was "offered a full scholarship to West Point" after attending a dinner where he was introduced to West Point personnel by his ROTC supervisors.

Ben Carson told the New York Times: "I don't remember all the specific details. Because I had done so extraordinarily well you know I was told that someone like me — they could get a scholarship to West Point. But I made it clear I was going to pursue a career in medicine."

"It was, you know, an informal 'with a record like yours we could easily get you a scholarship to West Point,'" he added.

"They were saying you would be a tremendous addition to the military and we can get you into West Point with a full scholarship," Carson later told reporters.

"They were very impressed with what I had done," Carson said. "I interpreted it as an offer."

Even though West Point does not offer "full scholarships" and all costs are covered for applicants who are offered admission, Carson said the academy uses the words "full scholarship" on their website. On West Point's admissions page, the school uses the wording: "expenses fully paid."

The retired neurosurgeon did not specifically say in his book that he applied to West Point, in fact he wrote that the only school he applied to was the one he ultimately attended — Yale. Ben Carson Never Applied to West Point, Campaign Says

So you admit you are just randomly flinging shit in wild hope something, anything, will stick?

You support a pathological liar, Hillary Clinton. Your slander and libel against Dr. Carson reek of desperation.

I believed Politico when this story broke, this is the LAST time I will believe them about anything. They are clearly just another propaganda outlet of the demagogue - sociopath party.
I am not the one flinging goober. Carson himself is responsible for his hard to believe tales.

You and scumbags like you are the ones responsible for smear campaign against Carson.

No, scumbags like you support candidates with no experience then scratch your ass wondering why he gets all this scrutiny.

2nd Yale Alum: Yeah, Carson Got Pranked By Fake Psychology Exam

A former staffer for Yale University’s student humor magazine reportedly confirmed details of the “hoax” psychology exam Dr. Ben Carson recalled taking during college. Another Yale Record alum, who worked on the magazine years later, previously told TPM it “wouldn’t surprise” him if Carson fell for such a prank.

It wouldn't surprise me if you were videoed having sex with a goat. What some leftwing moron finds it easy to believe only proves what gullible morons left-wingers are.

So you can't quote the statement.

No, the standard is that you make your statement, provide the quote that supports it, and then link the quote.

You idiots don't know that though. Because you're retards.

As if quotes ever meant anything to you before. LOL

The Latest on the Ben Carson Smear
November 09, 2015

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: The latest on the Ben Carson story, in no particular order. I'm gonna go back to November 6th here. This is last Friday at the end of the day, which was a barn-burner of a day here on the EIB Network. "Where Politico's Ben Carson Scoop Went Wrong." Now, to refresh your memory, Politico runs a story on Friday claiming... Well, they didn't "claim" anything. They wanted the reader to believe that Ben Carson, in his book and on the campaign trail, has been telling people that he applied for admission to West Point and was accepted and was offered a four-year scholarship and then went to West Point.

Carson-Media.jpg
That was what they wanted everybody to think. It was such a rotten, poorly written headline. And the story was bouncing off the headline. And the story was Carson's claims untrue, campaign admits, apologizes or whatever. But the thing is, Carson never said that he went to West Point, he never said that he applied.
The Latest on the Ben Carson Smear - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Forum List

Back