Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

It was nice knowing you.

Ben Carson Campaign Admits to False West Point Story: Politico

Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson’s campaign says he wasn’t accepted to West Point military academy, Politico reports.

“He was introduced to folks from West Point by his ROTC Supervisors,” campaign manager Barry Bennett said in e-mail, according to Politico.“They told him they could help him get an appointment based on his grades and performance in ROTC. He considered it but in the end did not seek admission”NOTE: Carson wrote in 1996 book “Gifted Hands” that he turned down a full scholarship to West Point

Ben Carson Campaign Admits to False West Point Story: Politico

I've said over and over you cannot run political amateurs and expect to have good results. It would be like taking some guy off the street in Dubuque Iowa and giving him the leading role i a major movie. Politicians are who they are because they are good at their jobs and have developed skills over time. Sad.
Ben Carson admits fabricating West Point scholarship

Never mind, I was going to put up some quotes from Hillary dodging bullets in Afghanistan and other items said be liberals that are never vetted like the liberal lickspittle lapdog media does to the Republicans.

If so he's done. Bad news for Clinton.
I agree. If the gop can actually nominate someone who has even a barely credible plan for deficit control and improving the economy for the middle class, the dems are toast.
"Deficit control" and "improving the economy for the middle class" are mutually exclusive concepts in regards to Republican economic policy. They would reduce the deficit by reducing spending--in a stressed economy, spending cuts increase unemployment. This is a no-brainer.

Well when you scoop a guy off the street who's only claim to political fame is insulting Obama at a dinner that Obama had invited him to, what do you expect?

Why would you run, when you've got this kind of skeleton in your closet ? You'll be found out, and you'll end of having to drop out in disgrace.

If so he's done. Bad news for Clinton.
I agree. If the gop can actually nominate someone who has even a barely credible plan for deficit control and improving the economy for the middle class, the dems are toast.
Like that's going to ever happen.
Well, I've never voted for a first time senator to be potus, and this won't be the first time, but Rubio did have some not terrible economic ideas before he flipflopped to not alienate the tea party. I think it's possible he can get the nomination and then do a Nixonian Pirouette without the rabid right noticing.

Ben Carson Camp Admits He Fabricated Acceptance To West Point...he meant to say he applied at East Point ...leave this man alone................

ghn3zim1g5tvff9ggjaa.jpg

Forum List

Back