I Laugh Hard at Those Who Say Biden Snookered Trump into a Bad Debate Deal.

Or Biden knows how badly Trump's mental state has deteriorated in recent months. The slurring, the crazy rants, the fact that his staff has to pay someone to follow him around with a printer to mollfy him with positive articles.
Yeah. That’s what it is.

I turned on Smerconish on CNN this morning. He's saying Biden hornswoggled President Trump into a bad debate deal, that he out-negotiated the author of "The Art of the Deal". I've heard that take on other leftwing news outlets. I laugh whenever I hear it. See, Trump has said before that he doesn't start negotiating until the other side thinks it's a done deal. It's why he's the top negotiator in the world. There's no way in hell Trump is going to do something that isn't favorable to him. He could dissolve this whole thing as easily as it started by saying "I never agreed to the terms Biden's team set up". What's Biden and the media going to say? "Oh, that Trump. He's a despicable liar". Well, they've already said that 10,000 times, so it will have zero effect. That's what happens when you cry wolf 100 times a day.

The left can't outmaneuver this guy no way no how.

Even leftwing Jen Psaki agrees with me.

That little tax fraud(s) cases make Trump look like a lying loser.

You could say it, but it's just not true.

Biden has always been a hesitant speaker, no doubt conscious of his life-long stutter.

Trump, on the other hand, is going full bore crazy.
No. He is fading fast. Trump inversely is disintegrating.

No, he'll run. This is what cowards do.

LOL...sure....that is why he issued the challenge to debate.

When reality comes knocking on your door, it's not going to be pretty.
Reality. Your stuttering pants shitter is LOSING the swing states huge. Xiden is DESPERATE and throwing anything at the wall to see if it sticks.

This is what I mean about him being the top negotiator. The Biden team and their media thinks it's a done deal, and that they won. With Trump, it's never a done deal until the event itself. He's just started negotiating.

Take Trump out of it......just think of any negotiation where one party keeps changing the terms.

If the other side really wants it, they keep giving in.

Biden would do best to cut and run now.

Trump has the upper hand.

The fact that we are talking about this and not his stupid trials shows that he already accomplishing his goals.

No surprising as he backed out of treaties all over the world, rather than show his vaunted negotiation skills, if one is the type to actually believe in those storied skills.

It's tough to be in a negotiation where your opponent knows you really want to make a deal.

If they are smart, they will extract maximum value for it.

They already had their democrat ballots made up and entered, that's a steady part of every election cycle since 1988. They had to make up new Biden only ballots. It was OBVIOUS they were cheating so they had to hurry
First you said it was planned...now you say they had to hurry?

The primaries were over in EVERY HOUSE RACE, EVERY SENATE RACE, EVER STATE LEGISLATURE CONTEST.... You’re making the assertion that, somehow it was planned but they didn’t have time to check 7 or 8 other boxes for democrats on these allegedly “made up” ballots?

Yeah...you’re psychotic.
I blame Trump. I SWORE that he had set a trap and would expose the cheating. I told my friends, just wait, he knew they would cheat and it will get exposed now. Instead he relied on Barr, Haspel and Krebs and they betrayed the Country
Poor Donald, always the victim, right?

There's no evidence he wants out of debates, but he will make sure it suits him. Again, all he has to do is say he never agreed to Biden's demands.
Hamas democrats know that Trump doesn't want out of the debate. They just made it up. Democrats create an alternate reality. Then insist that everyone live in it.

First you said it was planned...now you say they had to hurry?

The primaries were over in EVERY HOUSE RACE, EVERY SENATE RACE, EVER STATE LEGISLATURE CONTEST.... You’re making the assertion that, somehow it was planned but they didn’t have time to check 7 or 8 other boxes for democrats on these allegedly “made up” ballots?

Yeah...you’re psychotic.

Poor Donald, always the victim, right?

You're not very bright.

Yes, they had to hurry because they weren't ready for Trump to win the walk-in in all 50 States.

They had their usual fake, phony ballots but the margin of Trumps actual victory became apparent the dems panicked. They had to stop counting in the 6 swing states and then freshly manufacture enough Biden votes for the "win"

You're not very bright.

Yes, they had to hurry because they weren't ready for Trump to win the walk-in in all 50 States.

They had their usual fake, phony ballots but the margin of Trumps actual victory became apparent the dems panicked. They had to stop counting in the 6 swing states and then freshly manufacture enough Biden votes for the "win"
So, to recap....

First you say...

Of course it was planned!
That was earlier today...

Now the story is...
Yes, they had to hurry because they weren't ready

Perhaps I should buy you a mirror for you to debate yourself???

So, to recap....

First you say...

That was earlier today...

Now the story is...

Perhaps I should buy you a mirror for you to debate yourself???

They were rocked by the sheer size of the 84 Reaganesque Trump victory!

They weren't prepared to deal with adding an additional several hundred thousand votes in 6 Swing States in just a few hours

They were rocked by the sheer size of the 84 Reaganesque Trump victory!

They weren't prepared to deal with adding an additional several hundred thousand votes in 6 Swing States in just a few hours
You said it was planned.

Now you’re saying it wasn’t planned.

Again, should I buy you a mirror so you can debate yourself?

I turned on Smerconish on CNN this morning. He's saying Biden hornswoggled President Trump into a bad debate deal, that he out-negotiated the author of "The Art of the Deal". I've heard that take on other leftwing news outlets. I laugh whenever I hear it. See, Trump has said before that he doesn't start negotiating until the other side thinks it's a done deal. It's why he's the top negotiator in the world. There's no way in hell Trump is going to do something that isn't favorable to him. He could dissolve this whole thing as easily as it started by saying "I never agreed to the terms Biden's team set up". What's Biden and the media going to say? "Oh, that Trump. He's a despicable liar". Well, they've already said that 10,000 times, so it will have zero effect. That's what happens when you cry wolf 100 times a day.

The left can't outmaneuver this guy no way no how.

Even leftwing Jen Psaki agrees with me.

so far Briben is the one who demand numerous stipulations for the debate ... Trump should also demand one stipulation ... not several stipulations like Briben has demanded ... Trump should demand Briben take a cognitive test before debating .

As typical political pundits making something out of nothing. Whoever doesn't show up for the debate got duped and is the loser. If it indeed goes on then we all determine for ourselves the winner. Simple enough.

Hmmm...CumswallowerFrank is having a hard time explaining how something so well planned in so many states didn't include giving Biden the House and Senate (much less the individual state legislature super majorities).

I don't envy him his task...
Why use vulgar trash in your posts? Don't you have anything worth saying?

Forum List

Back