Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

151109-ben-carson-true-or-false.jpg

Your hate meme from the Soros sites is a fraud. Over half of the shit your masters attack is opinion, the other half are flat out lies by you little Goebbels, including the Westpoint lie that Politico got caught in.

Look, you're stupid, I get it. You operate based on what hate sites program you to spew, you have no capacity for thought, you're just a mindless hate spewing drone, but these lies of yours reveal you as a moron.

Trump has now started mocking Carson and talking about him bashing his mom in the head with a hammer and trying to stab a kid with a knife is a fall on the floor laugh riot. That is what should have been on SNL. When you hear Trump talk about Carson you will think you are listening to a stand-up comedian.

The Soros hate sites are filling you up with all kinds of demagoguery to spew.

Do you think your lies and slander will play well to the general public, or just expose you as desperate and unethical?

They would have rejected him when he told them the story about hitting his mom in the head with a hammer and trying to stab some kid in the stomach.

Do you really think your lies and slander will help to put pathological liar Hilliary in power? Ethics is a topic you should avoid, given that neither you nor Hilliary have so much as a shred.

They would have rejected him when he told them the story about hitting his mom in the head with a hammer and trying to stab some kid in the stomach.

Actually, those would be things that would have to be considered for a waiver, especially if police were involved. And, during the background check that everyone in the military has to go through (especially officer candidates), he would have more than likely been considered not qualified because of his teen years.

I worked in recruiting for 2 1/2 years and had to know things like this, both for enlisted and officer candidates (2 of which I worked up their paperwork for them). I helped 2 enlisted guys in my command at VFA-131 apply for the BOOST officer program as well. Getting those packages correct and accurate is difficult at best, because there is a whole bunch of things that you have to do.
Good grief do you EVER shut up? I think I can say I speak for the majority when I say enough with the self aggrandizing blatherment. Nobody gives a shit about your long past 'glory days' in the fucking Navy.

I'm not here to please you, I'm here to see other people's opinions and voice my own, and if I have experience with the subject in question, I will provide that experience to help people understand what is true and what isn't.

Nobody gives a shit about my service in the Navy? Well, you might not, but you hate veterans as evidenced by your posts towards many of them here, but there are several on here, as well as out in town who might disagree with that. Matter of fact, over this weekend, I had a really nice chat with a couple and their child while standing in line at a really good burrito place called "Sharkey's" (if anyone ever gets to Amarillo, I highly recommend it, it beats the crap out of Chipotle), and when I got up to the cash register to pay, the cashier said "thank you for your service, it's covered, the couple ahead of you bought your meals". The couple then thanked me again and wished me a happy Veteran's Day. Not everyone is as disparaging of veterans like you are.

Actually, those would be things that would have to be considered for a waiver, especially if police were involved. And, during the background check that everyone in the military has to go through (especially officer candidates), he would have more than likely been considered not qualified because of his teen years.

I worked in recruiting for 2 1/2 years and had to know things like this, both for enlisted and officer candidates (2 of which I worked up their paperwork for them). I helped 2 enlisted guys in my command at VFA-131 apply for the BOOST officer program as well. Getting those packages correct and accurate is difficult at best, because there is a whole bunch of things that you have to do.
Good grief do you EVER shut up? I think I can say I speak for the majority when I say enough with the self aggrandizing blatherment. Nobody gives a shit about your long past 'glory days' in the fucking Navy.

I'm not here to please you, I'm here to see other people's opinions and voice my own, and if I have experience with the subject in question, I will provide that experience to help people understand what is true and what isn't.

Nobody gives a shit about my service in the Navy? Well, you might not, but you hate veterans as evidenced by your posts towards many of them here, but there are several on here, as well as out in town who might disagree with that. Matter of fact, over this weekend, I had a really nice chat with a couple and their child while standing in line at a really good burrito place called "Sharkey's" (if anyone ever gets to Amarillo, I highly recommend it, it beats the crap out of Chipotle), and when I got up to the cash register to pay, the cashier said "thank you for your service, it's covered, the couple ahead of you bought your meals". The couple then thanked me again and wished me a happy Veteran's Day. Not everyone is as disparaging of veterans like you are.

That couple didn't know what a douche bag you are.

Crap you're still doing it.

I'm not disparaging of veterans.

I'm disparaging of you. You're a worthless loser. Seriously, stop trying to impress me. I don't care how many people take pity on you, you're still a loser.

Hmmmm..............I guess I did hit a nerve, because now you're reduced to insults and b.s. rather than facts. Way to go Kaiser Twit.

And yes, I have seen you disparage the service of other members on this board, but keep up with the hatin', it seems to work for you.

Hmmmm..............I guess I did hit a nerve, because now you're reduced to insults and b.s. rather than facts. Way to go Kaiser Twit.

And yes, I have seen you disparage the service of other members on this board, but keep up with the hatin', it seems to work for you.
Sure you have, loser, lol.

Using your own argument....if HAMAS and Palestinians don't want to be shot / killed, maybe they shouldn't:
- Throw rocks and stab innocent Jews
- Fire rockets into civilian communities
- Dig tunnels into someone else's back yard and try to commit terrorist attacks / bombings.

If you throw rocks over the fence and into someone else's yard at a Big dog day after day...and the dog finally gets off the chain, jumps the fence, and gnaws on you and rips you up...DON'T BLAME THE DOG!

Under the scenario you just described, the Dog would be put to sleep and the owner fined or imprisoned.

So i'm all for putting the Zionist Entity to sleep and making the US accountable for what they've done.

Using your own argument....if HAMAS and Palestinians don't want to be shot / killed, maybe they shouldn't:
- Throw rocks and stab innocent Jews
- Fire rockets into civilian communities
- Dig tunnels into someone else's back yard and try to commit terrorist attacks / bombings.

If you throw rocks over the fence and into someone else's yard at a Big dog day after day...and the dog finally gets off the chain, jumps the fence, and gnaws on you and rips you up...DON'T BLAME THE DOG!

Under the scenario you just described, the Dog would be put to sleep and the owner fined or imprisoned.

So i'm all for putting the Zionist Entity to sleep and making the US accountable for what they've done.
the muslim nutjobs are killing people around the world but Joey can only think about the Jews:slap:

If you Jews weren't constantly pissing them off, they probably wouldn't be killing anyone.
HAMAS' charter calls for Israel's destruction...
Israel handed over Gaza...and were attacked in response...
Libs don't understand, either, that these animals will cut your head off, burn you alive, and worse simply because you aren't a believer of Islam...

...no one needs to 'piss them off' for them to want to kill you. You are BREATHING - that's a good enough reason for them.

HAMAS' charter calls for Israel's destruction...
Israel handed over Gaza...and were attacked in response...
Libs don't understand, either, that these animals will cut your head off, burn you alive, and worse simply because you aren't a believer of Islam...

...no one needs to 'piss them off' for them to want to kill you. You are BREATHING - that's a good enough reason for them.

Funny, I have a mosque a couple miles from my house. no one has tried to convert me or behead me from that Mosque.

Hey, guy, giving back Gaza isn't really that impressive. They stole the whole of Palestine and they give back one little strip of it and call it day?

It's like if I robbed your house and gave you back your old TV set because I just bought a wide screen. I don't think you'd be that grateful.

Joe, you don't know much about History, do you....UN, 6-Day war, etc...?!

Israel didn't steal anything. They were given a homeland. Afterwards they were atracked, and Israel defeated the SEVERAL nations that attacked them in that war. If you attack me, and I kick your ass, to the victor goes the spoils, dude. (That's how Berlin was divided after WWII.) Point being, don't want your ass kicked and some of your land taken? Then don't START a fight you can't win!

Joe, you don't know much about History, do you....UN, 6-Day war, etc...?!

Israel didn't steal anything. They were given a homeland. Afterwards they were atracked, and Israel defeated the SEVERAL nations that attacked them in that war. If you attack me, and I kick your ass, to the victor goes the spoils, dude. (That's how Berlin was divided after WWII.) Point being, don't want your ass kicked and some of your land taken? Then don't START a fight you can't win!

The people who "gave" them a "homeland" had no business doing so.

Aren't you "conservatives" constantly whining about how liberals want to give away your stuff.

And here you have case where some Europeans who did nothing to prevent other Europeans from killing lots of Jews giving away Arab land because they felt bad about it. (Not really. The British just wanted to increase the influence of their already dying empire. )

Nice defensive comeback to cover your ignorance of history, joe...

No, guy... Colonialism is just a bad idea in general, and all Zionism consists of is a form or European colonialism.

Point was, when the British first tried to settle Europe's Jews in Palestine, not a whole lot of them were signing up for it. Until HItler tried to turn them all into lampshades.

Still doesn't excuse what they did to the Palestinians.

Forum List

Back