Please add an entire forum for me.

Solace

Rookie
Oct 29, 2010
Please add an entire sub-forum where I can post a topic for every single forum have bookmarked, and people can vote on whether or not they think that forum is any good or not. Thanks in advance.

Please add an entire sub-forum where I can post a topic for every single forum have bookmarked, and people can vote on whether or not they think that forum is any good or not. Thanks in advance.

I'm sure that your request will be processed by the end of the day, if not sooner.

I don't think we can get you your own forum, but we have the third stall down in the Men's Room reserved for you.
try to clean up after yourself, ok?

I don't think we can get you your own forum, but we have the third stall down in the Men's Room reserved for you.

That's harsh and outrageous! As you are just a Super Mod, I don't think you have the power to make such a massive decision! Surely, this vital sub-forum idea deserves to be ridiculed by Gunny Himself!

Do you do standup comedy somewhere?

That's harsh and outrageous! As you are just a Super Mod, I don't think you have the power to make such a massive decision! Surely, this vital sub-forum idea deserves to be ridiculed by Gunny Himself!

Gunny has enough on his mind, I thought I was being quite generous giving up that third stall, CG. I may be just a mod....but I have executive skills. :lol:

Do you want that with the shag carpet or the berber?

I'm going to go a step further, and allow him access to everyone's PM's and the Paypal Password in case Solace needs some extra cash for a night out! :cool:

Wait, if he gets his own forum then at the very least I want some.....thing.....

Damn. I'm drawing a blank. What do I want?

Forum List

Back