Please add an entire forum for me.

Wait, if he gets his own forum then at the very least I want some.....thing.....

Damn. I'm drawing a blank. What do I want?

The only thing that's been bargained has been the third stall in the Men's Room. Maybe that will help with that senior moment of yours.

Can I get the first stall then?

It's all yours RM!

100_1736.jpg

Wait, if he gets his own forum then at the very least I want some.....thing.....

Damn. I'm drawing a blank. What do I want?

The only thing that's been bargained has been the third stall in the Men's Room. Maybe that will help with that senior moment of yours.

If I'm already in the 2nd stall, you better not even try going into the 1st one.

That's gay, as well as potentially dangerous to the stability of society.

If I'm already in the 2nd stall, you better not even try going into the 1st one.

That only counts for urinals.

Stalls are OK. Barriers between guys.

Plus, people can always pee outside so as to not violate the every-other-urinal rule.

But, shitting...no empty stall requirement. When you gotta shit....you gotta shit.

I don't think we can get you your own forum, but we have the third stall down in the Men's Room reserved for you.
try to clean up after yourself, ok?

That's harsh and outrageous! As you are just a Super Mod, I don't think you have the power to make such a massive decision! Surely, this vital sub-forum idea deserves to be ridiculed by Gunny Himself!

Gunny has enough on his mind, I thought I was being quite generous giving up that third stall, CG. I may be just a mod....but I have executive skills. :lol:

and that is the Larry Craig memorial stall.

Plus, people can always pee outside so as to not violate the every-other-urinal rule.

But, shitting...no empty stall requirement. When you gotta shit....you gotta shit.

I will hold a shit in to the point of bodily harm before I ever use a public toilet.

I will hold a shit in to the point of bodily harm before I ever use a public toilet.

I'm usually the same way. But sometimes it happens, for me about once a year. Maybe every 18 months.

And since I hold it in as much as possible, when I make the decision to go ahead and use the public toilet, I reaaaalllyyyyyy have to use...like right then. Thats why an empty stall rule doesn't exist. For people like us.

I'm usually the same way. But sometimes it happens, for me about once a year. Maybe every 18 months.

And since I hold it in as much as possible, when I make the decision to go ahead and use the public toilet, I reaaaalllyyyyyy have to use...like right then. Thats why an empty stall rule doesn't exist. For people like us.

Yeah I've broken down and used one on occasion. I'm probably well beyond even 18 months at this point though.

Load the seat up with paper and just get it over with.

The worst part about it though is not having a sink next to you to moisten the TP. And of course it never fails, when I actually do use a public stall it has to be one of my more messy excretions.

Yeah I've broken down and used one on occasion. I'm probably well beyond even 18 months at this point though.

The worst part about it though is not having a sink next to you to moisten the TP. And of course it never fails, when I actually do use a public stall it has to be one of my more messy excretions.

You have time to lay down toilet paper?

When I make the decision to finally use one, I'm blowing fecal matter out about 1/10th of a second after my pants clear my butt.

I reeeeeeally hold it until the last second in the hopes that the urge will go away so I can not use a public toilet.

You have time to lay down toilet paper?

Dude...yeah.

It's mandatory. Sitting down on what is already one of the nastiest places on earth even WITHOUT the fact that a ton of other disgusting people have sat on it and spread their asshole and ballsack germs and critters all over it, is enough to skeeve me out to the point of OCD about the TP.

Forum List

Back