Planned Parenthood CEO Arrested For Indecent Exposure...

Would you like some wish with your wash, Immie?

I'd rather have wish with my wash than to keep doing the same thing over and expecting different results. Your side has been doing this very thing since Roe v. Wade happened and have failed miserably.

So instead of trying to empathize with women in bad situations, making choices that you don't like, and giving them reasonable alternatives....you'd rather just take the lazy and easy route of calling them baby killers.

Is feeling all self righteous about yourself worth failing at your cause on a continual basis?

I don't think you do, given the fact you used it in a way not consistent with the way I used it.

Or are you just being dishonest?

I think you are just stupid. I don't think your level of understanding could bring you to that level of duplicity or word play, myself.

Or.... it could be that I misread it.... but no... just assume that I'm stupid... It's much easier for one of your intelligence to comprehend... just like your black and white views on everything....it's a much easier and quite frankly.... lazy practice to make up and believe blanket assumptions.

Wait..didn't you just said you did understand the difference? But now you're saying you misread it?

Make up your mind.

So...if you said you understood the word...but you were wrong....then my assumption that you aren't being intentionally dishonest but just ignorant of the meaning of the word definition and usage is valid.

Would you like some wish with your wash, Immie?

I'd rather have wish with my wash than to keep doing the same thing over and expecting different results. Your side has been doing this very thing since Roe v. Wade happened and have failed miserably.

So instead of trying to empathize with women in bad situations, making choices that you don't like, and giving them reasonable alternatives....you'd rather just take the lazy and easy route of calling them baby killers.

Is feeling all self righteous about yourself worth failing at your cause on a continual basis?

That very thing is what makes me question if KG is truly pro-life or instead just anti-pro-choice. With her it seems to be winning the point not saving the life.

Immie

No, it's about saving the life. No pro-abortionist ever concedes the point. Because you guys are dedicated to protecting the convenience of baby killing.

No, it's about saving the life. No pro-abortionist ever concedes the point. Because you guys are dedicated to protecting the convenience of baby killing.

You lie in several points in that statement.

But then you know it which is what makes it a lie and not just a mistake.

Immie

Wait..didn't you just said you did understand the difference? But now you're saying you misread it?

Make up your mind.

So...if you said you understood the word...but you were wrong....then my assumption that you aren't being intentionally dishonest but just ignorant of the meaning of the word definition and usage is valid.

Obviously, I misread your original post that contained the following...."Of course it's for me to decide. I'm no subject of the COURTS and I do not view them as arbiters of all that is right. I would have stood for abolition before the courts made keeping slaves illegal, I would have stood for equal rights for women before the courts recognized them as equal.

The courts are wrong, and so is anyone who #1, advocates for abortion or #2, refuses to speak out against the killing of babies. It's not ok just because it's "legal". It was "legal" to kill Indians, it was "legal" to kill Jews, and it's "legal" for men under Sharia to kill women. So what?"

a simple misunderstanding that you later corrected me on. When you did, it forced me to go back and re-read the above post and I saw where I made my mistake.

No, it's not about saving the life.... it's about calling others out on their sins so you can feel better about yourself.... just like any other bully.

If it was about saving the life, you'd learn from your previous mistakes and work on a better solution.

No, I'm committed to the solution of educating people that abortion is murder, and working to undo the BAD LAW that is RvW, and make sure we never pass another travesty like it again.

I'm committed to educating people about human rights violations, how important it is to develop a sense of responsibility to other people, especially vulnerable people who are unable to protect themselves from the monsters who want them dead.

No, I'm committed to the solution of educating people that abortion is murder, and working to undo the BAD LAW that is RvW, and make sure we never pass another travesty like it again.

I'm committed to educating people about human rights violations, how important it is to develop a sense of responsibility to other people, especially vulnerable people who are unable to protect themselves from the monsters who want them dead.

Who wants them dead?

Anybody who repeats the lie that abortion saves lives, or that abortion is better than being poor.

You are are a liar. I read the stupid disengenuous post. It is the title that is misleading FUCKWIT.

Your intention was to have people believe that the CEO of Planned Parenthood was arrested for indecent exposure. It was not the CEO of Planned Parenthood.

Piss on you ya liar.

Omg, it said "CEO of Planned Parenthood". Most of us understand that there is more than one CEO of PP.

omg again.

Huggy doesn't read posts he or she may disagree with. He or she only posts knee-jerk defense responses to them. In fairness though, many other posters on this Board do that as well. Many stopped reading posts a long time ago. But oh well, such is life in the Message Board World.

I read your stupid post thoroughly before I responded.. The guy was accused of something that may or may not turn out to be exposing himself for the purpose of trying to exite someone.

That doesn't change the fact that you titled the stupid thread to make it appear that the head of Planned Parenthood did this. I didn't know that every chapter and affiliated group has a CEO. I'm sure most people looking at your title would assume that the head of Planned Parenthood was what you were talking about. You did it on purpose to decieve the reader. Deception is lying...therefore you are a liar. Being a butt hurt little prick about it doesn't change what you intentionally did.

Not being a woman I don't follow Planned Parenthoods agenda. I don't give a rats ass about abortion..it's none of my business what a woman does with her body as it is also not yours.

What I do care about is liars. I hate em. They are scum. If you had any sense of decency, even if you did not intend on decieving, you would have apologized for writing what appears as deception. You did not so it is clear you are proud of yourself.

Piss on you liar.

Omg, it said "CEO of Planned Parenthood". Most of us understand that there is more than one CEO of PP.

omg again.

Huggy doesn't read posts he or she may disagree with. He or she only posts knee-jerk defense responses to them. In fairness though, many other posters on this Board do that as well. Many stopped reading posts a long time ago. But oh well, such is life in the Message Board World.

I read your stupid post thoroughly before I responded.. The guy was accused of something that may or may not turn out to be exposing himself for the purpose of trying to exite someone.

That doesn't change the fact that you titled the stupid thread to make it appear that the head of Planned Parenthood did this. I didn't know that every chapter and affiliated group has a CEO. I'm sure most people looking at your title would assume that the head of Planned Parenthood was what you were talking about. You did it on purpose to decieve the reader. Deception is lying...therefore you are a liar. Being a butt hurt little prick about it doesn't change what you intentionally did.

Not being a woman I don't follow Planned Parenthoods agenda. I don't give a rats ass about abortion..it's none of my business what a woman does with her body as it is also not yours.

What I do care about is liars. I hate em. They are scum. If you had any sense of decency, even if you did not intend on decieving, you would have apologized for writing what appears as deception. You did not so it is clear you are proud of yourself.

Piss on you liar.

:lol: Stop it. Just stop. You don't read posts you feel may conflict with your political views. You've already proven that time & time again. But don't feel too bad, you're definitely not alone. Many here stopped reading posts a long tme ago. For many it's just knee-jerk defense replies. It is what it is.

omg again.

Piss on you liar.

No., you doofus. Just because YOU misread doesn't mean the intent was to confuse you.

Sometimes, you're confused all on your own.

In other words, just because you mistakenly thought there was only ONE ceo for all of PP, that doesn't mean that the OP is incorrect or misleading.

Did I say...doofus?

Yes, i do think God would forgive.

That doesn't mean we should kill babies now, though. Or teach girls that it's anything but killing a baby to get an abortion.

But that's not for you to decide... nor is it for me to decide. The courts already decided it, and It's law. The thing we need to do is to encourage people to make the right choice.

Not by labeling them murderers or baby killers, but by offering them real alternatives that work. Taking such a nasty and derogatory stance(even if you feel it in your heart) is not helping matters...it's divisive and alienating to people, and that's part of the reason your side is failing to accomplish your goal to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Laws can be changed as can the Constitution.

Forum List

Back