Planned Parenthood CEO Arrested For Indecent Exposure...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Another Left/Democrat Hero bites the dust.

Tony-Ray-Thornton.jpg

Tony Ray Thornton, the President and CEO of the Lubbock, Texas Planned Parenthood affiliate, was released from custody Tuesday morning following his arrest Monday for indecent exposure.

Thornton was arrested at the baseball fields inside Lubbock’s Mackenzie Park at 3:25 Monday afternoon after exposing himself, according to KCBD-TV11.

The 56 year-old Planned Parenthood CEO was booked at the Lubbock County Detention Center and released Tuesday morning at 11:05 after posting a bond of $750.

According to the Texas penal code, indecent exposure is a Class B misdemeanor.

“A person commits an offense if he exposes his anus or any part of his genitals with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person, and he is reckless about whether another is present who will be offended or alarmed by his act,” the law reads.

Thornton has worked for Planned Parenthood for several years, according to local news reports.

Read more: Lubbock, Texas Planned Parenthood CEO | Indecent Exposure | The Daily Caller

Tony-Ray-Thornton.jpg

Tony Ray Thornton, the President and CEO of the Lubbock, Texas Planned Parenthood affiliate, was released from custody Tuesday morning following his arrest Monday for indecent exposure.

Thornton was arrested at the baseball fields inside Lubbock’s Mackenzie Park at 3:25 Monday afternoon after exposing himself, according to KCBD-TV11.

The 56 year-old Planned Parenthood CEO was booked at the Lubbock County Detention Center and released Tuesday morning at 11:05 after posting a bond of $750.

“A person commits an offense if he exposes his anus or any part of his genitals with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person, and he is reckless about whether another is present who will be offended or alarmed by his act,” the law reads.

Thornton has worked for Planned Parenthood for several years, according to local news reports.

Read more: Lubbock, Texas Planned Parenthood CEO | Indecent Exposure | The Daily Caller

Disengenuous title. Why did you not mention he worked for "an affiliate" in Lubbock Texas?

Lie much?

Tony-Ray-Thornton.jpg

Disengenuous title. Why did you not mention he worked for "an affiliate" in Lubbock Texas?

Lie much?

Uh, it's mentioned in the article dummy. Maybe you should try actually reading posts before posting your stupid knee-jerk defenses? Just a suggestion anyway. :)

Tony-Ray-Thornton.jpg

Lie much?

Uh, it's mentioned in the article dummy. Maybe you should try actually reading posts before posting your stupid knee-jerk defenses? Just a suggestion anyway. :)

You are are a liar. I read the stupid disengenuous post. It is the title that is misleading FUCKWIT.

Your intention was to have people believe that the CEO of Planned Parenthood was arrested for indecent exposure. It was not the CEO of Planned Parenthood.

Piss on you ya liar.

Lie much?

You are are a liar. I read the stupid disengenuous post. It is the title that is misleading FUCKWIT.

Your intention was to have people believe that the CEO of Planned Parenthood was arrested for indecent exposure. It was not the CEO of Planned Parenthood.

Piss on you ya liar.

Nah, you're just a lazy dummy. Try reading the post rather than just the title. Might help with your ignorance problem. Good luck with that. :)

Piss on you ya liar.

Nah, you're just a lazy dummy. Try reading the post rather than just the title. Might help with your ignorance problem. Good luck with that. :)
So, you admit it is not your fault when you lie. Some mental health issue you've got there, soldier.

I'd like to know more information... Was he actually flashing his willy at kids, or was he taking a piss? A buddy of mine was once cited for indecent exposure here in Pennsylvania once when, after the bathrooms were occupied at a local bar, he ran outside to take an intoxicated piss.

I mean, if you go by looks... he looks a little squirrely to me....but you can't judge a book by it's cover.

Piss on you ya liar.

So, you admit it is not your fault when you lie. Some mental health issue you've got there, soldier.

:lol: You're so dumb.

I'd like to know more information... Was he actually flashing his willy at kids, or was he taking a piss? A buddy of mine was once cited for indecent exposure here in Pennsylvania once when, after the bathrooms were occupied at a local bar, he ran outside to take an intoxicated piss.

I mean, if you go by looks... he looks a little squirrely to me....but you can't judge a book by it's cover.

Seriously, look at him. Which do you really believe it was?

Dude... did you even read my post or stop at "taking a piss"?

Yes, i read your post. Now which do you really believe it was?

If you need to take a piss that badly you don't just whip it out at a baseball field, there are plenty of places where you can privately relieve yourself.

Tony-Ray-Thornton.jpg

:clap2:

Lie much?

Piss on you ya liar.

Omg, it said "CEO of Planned Parenthood". Most of us understand that there is more than one CEO of PP.

omg again.

Forum List

Back