Planned Parenthood CEO Arrested For Indecent Exposure...

99% of the thread titles on this site are bogus, and you zero in on this one to defend this sick pervert?

Something's rotten in Denmark, asswipe.

Go fuck Koshergirl... you'll probably both feel better. Probably not your preferred gender though.

BTW.... GO BACK THROUGH THE POSTS.... I never said anything about the title of the thread, did I? Show me where I defended this guy.

Racist Homophobe outed. It's a lot of fun when that happens on Message Boards. :)

Lately I have noticed there's an unusual amount of interest in my sex life. What's up with that?

I think I must be blossoming or something.

Nahhh... we just know from your posts that you are sexually frustrated and repressed.

BTW.... you know what? All of this time we've been bickering, and I never applauded you for YOUR choice to raise your child as a single parent. Please, allow me to do so now. Thank you for NOT aborting your pregnancy.

You're welcome! I've not aborted 4x!

I hope that some day, when one of them (probably my daughter) is President or Queen of the World, you will have cause to thank me yet again...

You're welcome! I've not aborted 4x!

I hope that some day, when one of them (probably my daughter) is President or Queen of the World, you will have cause to thank me yet again...

Aren't you glad you had a choice and chose to do the right thing? Now, before you get outraged, I wasn't trying to set you up... I meant what I said and I do admire you for it.

You didn't set me up. Murder isn't a choice, and if somebody convinced me that it was, and I butchered my baby for the sake of convenience, I'd regret it for my entire life and I would know I would answer for it at some point.

Killing babies isn't a choice.

You didn't set me up. Murder isn't a choice, and if somebody convinced me that it was, and I butchered my baby for the sake of convenience, I'd regret it for my entire life and I would know I would answer for it at some point.

Killing babies isn't a choice.

Yes... you'd regret it for the rest of your life. As would I(if I talked a woman into having an abortion, or if I were a woman myself).

As to your last comment... do you not think God could forgive one who aborted a pregnancy?

Yes, i do think God would forgive.

That doesn't mean we should kill babies now, though. Or teach girls that it's anything but killing a baby to get an abortion.

That doesn't mean we should kill babies now, though. Or teach girls that it's anything but killing a baby to get an abortion.

But that's not for you to decide... nor is it for me to decide. The courts already decided it, and It's law. The thing we need to do is to encourage people to make the right choice.

Not by labeling them murderers or baby killers, but by offering them real alternatives that work. Taking such a nasty and derogatory stance(even if you feel it in your heart) is not helping matters...it's divisive and alienating to people, and that's part of the reason your side is failing to accomplish your goal to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Of course it's for me to decide. I'm no subject of the COURTS and I do not view them as arbiters of all that is right. I would have stood for abolition before the courts made keeping slaves illegal, I would have stood for equal rights for women before the courts recognized them as equal.

The courts are wrong, and so is anyone who #1, advocates for abortion or #2, refuses to speak out against the killing of babies. It's not ok just because it's "legal". It was "legal" to kill Indians, it was "legal" to kill Jews, and it's "legal" for men under Sharia to kill women. So what?

And they are murderers. This is the travesty...you refuse to acknowledge the murder of babies, then you don't understand why children are not protected in our society?

Of course it's for me to decide. I'm no subject of the COURTS and I do not view them as arbiters of all that is right. I would have stood for abolition before the courts made keeping slaves illegal, I would have stood for equal rights for women before the courts recognized them as equal.

The courts are wrong, and so is anyone who #1, advocates for abortion or #2, refuses to speak out against the killing of babies. It's not ok just because it's "legal". It was "legal" to kill Indians, it was "legal" to kill Jews, and it's "legal" for men under Sharia to kill women. So what?

Well... good luck in trying to change public opinion by calling people murderers and baby killers... it's been 40+ years and it hasn't worked.... but do keep pounding your head against the wall.

BTW.... do something stupid and illegal and tell them you're not a subject of the COURTS. The COURTS are where our laws get enforced.

I'd like to know more information... Was he actually flashing his willy at kids, or was he taking a piss? A buddy of mine was once cited for indecent exposure here in Pennsylvania once when, after the bathrooms were occupied at a local bar, he ran outside to take an intoxicated piss.

I mean, if you go by looks... he looks a little squirrely to me....but you can't judge a book by it's cover.

I was wondering the same thing and had not yet gone to the article to find out if the answer was there.

Flashing would be one thing in my book. If he stepped behind some trees to take a pee, I wouldn't care.

Immie

I'm not a subject of the Courts, any more than I'm a subject of the Queen of England. Neither are you. But I can see you want to be, so do continue.

And they are murderers. This is the travesty...you refuse to acknowledge the murder of babies, then you don't understand why children are not protected in our society?

That's because you believe that the "baby" is actually a baby from the point of conception. I tend to agree with you, however... I am pragmatic enough to be willing to compromise on the idea of plan B and 1st trimester abortions only. I am of the opinion that if a woman can't make up their minds after two months(usually takes a month to realize one is actually pregnant...missing period) of knowing they are pregnant and are struggling with the decision, then they should no longer have a choice in the matter... and probably would be better off psychologically.

As far as protecting Children, I think you let your personal feelings on this one subject skew your rationality. The United States has programs specifically designed to protect Children...you know... the ones that are breathing? We have Food programs like WIC and EBT, we have Child labor laws, we have Publicly funded education.... all of which your side opposes. So while you may have the "higher moral ground" on the abortion issue, your side fails miserably on "protecting" the children who are living and breathing....all because some people don't want to pay taxes.

I didn't say I wasn't subject to the court, or to the law.

I said I wasn't A SUBJECT, you brain dead amoeba.

Do you understand the difference?

But that's not for you to decide... nor is it for me to decide. The courts already decided it, and It's law. The thing we need to do is to encourage people to make the right choice.

Not by labeling them murderers or baby killers, but by offering them real alternatives that work. Taking such a nasty and derogatory stance(even if you feel it in your heart) is not helping matters...it's divisive and alienating to people, and that's part of the reason your side is failing to accomplish your goal to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Good post. I have to spread some rep around, which is amazing to me, because this is the second post today that I would have repped you for and in a different thread too! And I am not sure I have ever repped you before.

I agree with you, it is the law... as the law stands today. That doesn't mean that those of us who are opposed to the law as it stands today have no right to work to have the law changed. We should all be thankful that we do have that right, because if we did not, then slavery would still be the law of the land.

I agree with you in regards to the labeling as well. I think that doing so is detrimental to the pro-life cause, just as the left wing mantra of "conservatives only care about the fetus until it is born" is detrimental to their cause. The abortion issue will not be solved as long as these tactics are used.

And believe it or not, I believe that the vast majority of Americans are against the concept of abortion. I believe that the vast majority of women, even those who are pro-choice, would never consider one of their own but rather oppose governmental interference in what they perceive as their "right".

Immie

I don't think you do, given the fact you used it in a way not consistent with the way I used it.

Or are you just being dishonest?

I think you are just stupid. I don't think your level of understanding could bring you to that level of duplicity or word play, myself.

Forum List

Back