Planned Parenthood CEO Arrested For Indecent Exposure...

Huggy doesn't read posts he or she may disagree with. He or she only posts knee-jerk defense responses to them. In fairness though, many other posters on this Board do that as well. Many stopped reading posts a long time ago. But oh well, such is life in the Message Board World.

I read your stupid post thoroughly before I responded.. The guy was accused of something that may or may not turn out to be exposing himself for the purpose of trying to exite someone.

That doesn't change the fact that you titled the stupid thread to make it appear that the head of Planned Parenthood did this. I didn't know that every chapter and affiliated group has a CEO. I'm sure most people looking at your title would assume that the head of Planned Parenthood was what you were talking about. You did it on purpose to decieve the reader. Deception is lying...therefore you are a liar. Being a butt hurt little prick about it doesn't change what you intentionally did.

Not being a woman I don't follow Planned Parenthoods agenda. I don't give a rats ass about abortion..it's none of my business what a woman does with her body as it is also not yours.

What I do care about is liars. I hate em. They are scum. If you had any sense of decency, even if you did not intend on decieving, you would have apologized for writing what appears as deception. You did not so it is clear you are proud of yourself.

Piss on you liar.

No., you doofus. Just because YOU misread doesn't mean the intent was to confuse you.

Sometimes, you're confused all on your own.

Huggy only read the title. He or she wont read the post if they think it will conflict with their political views. Many other posters here do that too. A couple loony posters here post the standard 'BOOOOSH!!' and 'YOU A RACIST!!' reply to every post he or she may disagree with. They don't even bother to read the posts anymore. They just go straight to their standard knee-jerk responses. It's common on Message Boards. It is what it is.

Huggy doesn't read posts he or she may disagree with. He or she only posts knee-jerk defense responses to them. In fairness though, many other posters on this Board do that as well. Many stopped reading posts a long time ago. But oh well, such is life in the Message Board World.

I read your stupid post thoroughly before I responded.. The guy was accused of something that may or may not turn out to be exposing himself for the purpose of trying to exite someone.

That doesn't change the fact that you titled the stupid thread to make it appear that the head of Planned Parenthood did this. I didn't know that every chapter and affiliated group has a CEO. I'm sure most people looking at your title would assume that the head of Planned Parenthood was what you were talking about. You did it on purpose to decieve the reader. Deception is lying...therefore you are a liar. Being a butt hurt little prick about it doesn't change what you intentionally did.

Not being a woman I don't follow Planned Parenthoods agenda. I don't give a rats ass about abortion..it's none of my business what a woman does with her body as it is also not yours.

What I do care about is liars. I hate em. They are scum. If you had any sense of decency, even if you did not intend on decieving, you would have apologized for writing what appears as deception. You did not so it is clear you are proud of yourself.

Piss on you liar.

No., you doofus. Just because YOU misread doesn't mean the intent was to confuse you.

I didn't misread anything. I am not confused about anything. The OP is a liar and his intention was to make the reader think the head of Planned Parenthood was a ChiMo.

If he was being honest he would have stated that the CEO of an affiliate of PP had been arrested blah..blah..blah... It is he that has the hack political agenda not I. Lying is nothing new to his kind. It is what they do. He like you is very much an opponent of abortion. He is the kind that believes there are no rules when "saving the lives of unborn babies". You at least try to stick to the truth when forwarding your point of view. I think you are wrong in many cases but at least you are straight forward in your presentation. This hack sack of shit OP did what he did because he believes he is right and it does not matter how he presents his argument. Piss on him.

Piss on you liar.

Huggy only read the title. He or she wont read the post if they think it will conflict with their political views. Many other posters here do that too. A couple loony posters here post the standard 'BOOOOSH!!' and 'YOU A RACIST!!' reply to every post he or she may disagree with. They don't even bother to read the posts anymore. They just go straight to their standard knee-jerk responses. It's common on Message Boards. It is what it is.

Fuck you liar. You got caught. Sell your bullshit elsewhere.

Another Left/Democrat Hero bites the dust.

Tony-Ray-Thornton.jpg

Tony Ray Thornton, the President and CEO of the Lubbock, Texas Planned Parenthood affiliate, was released from custody Tuesday morning following his arrest Monday for indecent exposure.

Thornton was arrested at the baseball fields inside Lubbock’s Mackenzie Park at 3:25 Monday afternoon after exposing himself, according to KCBD-TV11.

The 56 year-old Planned Parenthood CEO was booked at the Lubbock County Detention Center and released Tuesday morning at 11:05 after posting a bond of $750.

According to the Texas penal code, indecent exposure is a Class B misdemeanor.

“A person commits an offense if he exposes his anus or any part of his genitals with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person, and he is reckless about whether another is present who will be offended or alarmed by his act,” the law reads.

Thornton has worked for Planned Parenthood for several years, according to local news reports.

Read more: Lubbock, Texas Planned Parenthood CEO | Indecent Exposure | The Daily Caller

Disengenuous title. Why did you not mention he worked for "an affiliate" in Lubbock Texas?

Lie much?

Uh, it's mentioned in the article dummy. Maybe you should try actually reading posts before posting your stupid knee-jerk defenses? Just a suggestion anyway. :)

then maybe you shouldn't have iied in your o/p, braindead randian loon.

:cuckoo:

Piss on you liar.

:lol: Stop it. Just stop. You don't read posts you feel may conflict with your political views. You've already proven that time & time again. But don't feel too bad, you're definitely not alone. Many here stopped reading posts a long tme ago. For many it's just knee-jerk defense replies. It is what it is.

Hell NO! You stop lying! You saying I didn't read the whole post is retarded. How the fuck would you know? Oh...maybe because that is how I discovered that the title was bullshit. If I didn't read your stupid post how would I have known that? You are SOOOOoo..fucking stupid. It doesn't surprise me you support Paul. The guy is a fucking mental case and so are you.

Disengenuous title. Why did you not mention he worked for "an affiliate" in Lubbock Texas?

Lie much?

Uh, it's mentioned in the article dummy. Maybe you should try actually reading posts before posting your stupid knee-jerk defenses? Just a suggestion anyway. :)

then maybe you shouldn't have iied in your o/p, braindead randian loon.

:cuckoo:

Bitter Ex-Mod failure. Now i get you. You're so lame. :lol:

Piss on you liar.

:lol: Stop it. Just stop. You don't read posts you feel may conflict with your political views. You've already proven that time & time again. But don't feel too bad, you're definitely not alone. Many here stopped reading posts a long tme ago. For many it's just knee-jerk defense replies. It is what it is.

Hell NO! You stop lying! You saying I didn't read the whole post is retarded. How the fuck would you know? Oh...maybe because that is how I discovered that the title was bullshit. If I didn't read your stupid post how would I have known that? You are SOOOOoo..fucking stupid. It doesn't surprise me you support Paul. The guy is a fucking mental case and so are you.

Poor butt-hurt loon. :cuckoo:

Keep riding that Ron Paul pony Sport. Ride it till it drops!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3OnSQc48s]Wildfire- Michael Martin Murphey - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3OnSQc48s]Wildfire- Michael Martin Murphey - YouTube[/ame]

You know, there is a cure for your butt-hurt. It's called Preperation H. So why don't you and Jillian go get some and then salve each other's hurt buttholes. Good luck with that and hope you two feel better. :)

You know, there is a cure for your butt-hurt. It's called Preperation H. So why don't you and Jillian go get some and then salve each other's hurt buttholes. Good luck with that and hope you two feel better. :)

I'm supposed to be "butt hurt" because you are a liar? Ya..right...you go with that PaulBot moron.

Howsabout I just keep pointing out your bullshit?

It causes me no pain.

Wildfire- Michael Martin Murphey - YouTube

I'm supposed to be "butt hurt" because you are a liar? Ya..right...you go with that PaulBot moron.

Howsabout I just keep pointing out your bullshit?

It causes me no pain.

Nah, it does cause you pain...In your butt. Cause you're a butt-hurt whiner. :lol:

Forum List

Back